Linda Hogan Says Hulk Had Homosexual Relationship

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/240...hulk-had-a-homosexual-relationship-w-wwe-star

"(Linda) appeared on Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour when the host went through a series of questions culled from fan emails; at one point, he asked Linda if Hulk and Brutus [The Barber] Beefcake carried on “an intimate relationship.”

“Wow, I don’t know how to answer this, so I don’t end up getting a lawsuit,” she said, laughing. “A little bird told me, ‘Yes they think they did.’” You can read more if you click on the above link.

Um...

Not even a little surprised.

41.jpg

I'd hit it.

Imagine that, the gold digger is trying to hurt the image and reputation of her ex-husband. Who would have thought?

I don't really give a damn if Hogan did or not. Wouldn't be surprised either way. Just like I'm not surprised at the lack of class Linda Hogan has repeatedly shown.

The very idea of Hogan doing anything sexual with any person is just bizarre in my mind. I can't picture it at all.

when i read itquite frankly i lufed my ass off just imagine the picture of hogan kiss =in brutus while laying in bed ahahah yuckkk
ahaahaa

Can she get sued for that

Big shocker, Linda taking more shots at the man who is the only reason she isn't hooking on the streets of Orlando.

Linda is a gold digger, been taking shots at Hogan for a long, long time.

If Hogan did have relations I have 2 things to say:

1) Who Cares?
2) Why bring it up in hopes to damage your husband already. You took so much from Hogan already, haven't you done enough Linda.

[YOUTUBE]DrAbHqY25i0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bl9JueHPfa8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O27xsH-zrb4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know why this is a surprise, all the signs were there people.

When I was a senior in high school the show Cheerleader Nation was filmed at my school. It was about my school's cheerleading teaming trying to win their third straight national title. Conversations are staged, they were given props, events that were "traditions" were invented for the show, arguments were redone for dramatic purposes, all kinds of stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back