• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Life Lesson Story

King Douche

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay so it was earlier today when me and 4 of these dudes who I'm cool with at school( one being my best friend), was all going to a school mate's house who I was also cool with. We got there and all settled down and stuff like that. So my best friend prepares to go home to get a game controller, cause we went to the guy's house to play video games and he only had 1 controller. Now I was leaving too cause I wanted to go home. I had a gut feeling that told me not to go there in the first place and go home, but I went anyways. So as me and my best friend was leaving, he wanted to get the guy so he can let us out.

He was in the basement boxing by the way. Now my friend could not find the basement but I did, now as soon as I went down the steps my friend broke a glass. So me and him ran upstairs to the guy's bedroom were everybody esle was at. Now the kid comes up stairs cursing me out thinking I did not and telling me to get the F out his house. So I explain that I did not do it and my friend did. But I'm the one who gets tossed out of the house and not my friend and nobody esle. He just stood there not saying anything. So the life lesson is never go over anybody's house with a group of people, beause stuff is bound to happen. Now I totally know why you should not be in a group of friends, not even a small group like we had.

I mean I'm a senior in high school, ima about to be a loner and just try and graduate so I can move on with my life. High school has been nothing but pure hell man. Just gonna be a loner( I want to be one anyways), so I will not get into trouble and just enjoy myself by myself. Cannot get in trouble that way man. I mean you always get in trouble with a group of people. Something always has to happen. Damn!

You don't ALWAYS get in trouble if you are in a group of people hanging out together. It just depends on finding the right crowd to hang out with. It sounds to me that if this guy didn't believe you after telling him the truth and still kicks you out of his house.... then he is not a true friend. True friends will often forgive someone they are mad at, and listen to you when you are telling them the truth. As for the loner thing, it works for some I guess, but most people want friends and are happier when surrounded by close friends. I tried the loner thing back in 10th grade and was miserable. Also hung out with the wrong crowd for the second half of high school. I figured out what true friends were like when I got to college, it takes longer for some people to meet their true friends. If you want to try being a loner, that's fine, but if you still feel bad and do desire friendship or someone to hang out with, then I recommend that you seek true friends. You'll know one when you find one, trust me.

Okay so it was earlier today when me and 4 of these dudes who I'm cool with at school( one being my best friend), was all going to a school mate's house who I was also cool with. We got there and all settled down and stuff like that. So my best friend prepares to go home to get a game controller, cause we went to the guy's house to play video games and he only had 1 controller. Now I was leaving too cause I wanted to go home. I had a gut feeling that told me not to go there in the first place and go home, but I went anyways. So as me and my best friend was leaving, he wanted to get the guy so he can let us out.

Always follow your gut. Unless it says "Rape that chick" or "Murder that dude." Those are gut feelings you can safely ignore. Also, if you're having those gut reactions, you should most definitely admit yourself to a psychiatric institution. Just sayin'.

He was in the basement boxing by the way. Now my friend could not find the basement but I did, now as soon as I went down the steps my friend broke a glass. So me and him ran upstairs to the guy's bedroom were everybody esle was at. Now the kid comes up stairs cursing me out thinking I did not and telling me to get the F out his house.

So...get out of his house? Don't argue with him, just leave. He's obviously not very good with the whole "Not yelling at people" thing.

So I explain that I did not do it and my friend did. But I'm the one who gets tossed out of the house and not my friend and nobody esle. He just stood there not saying anything.

Simple misunderstanding by someone with a seemingly horrible anger problem.

So the life lesson is never go over anybody's house with a group of people, beause stuff is bound to happen. Now I totally know why you should not be in a group of friends, not even a small group like we had.

One guy yelled at you for breaking a glass, and now you shouldn't ever hang out with anyone ever at a house?

I was at a party just last Saturday, and around 30 people were there. Not one thing happened. Sure, maybe a few people fucked. But nothing got broken, no one fought, and definitely no one yelled.

Oh, I'm sorry. A beer got knocked out of my hand by a very, very drunken fellow. I had 6 beers under my belt at the time, but still. Party foul on me.

I mean I'm a senior in high school, ima about to be a loner and just try and graduate so I can move on with my life.

Graduating and moving on with your life is definitely a good step in the direction of not living with your parents and being a productive member of society. Good job!

High school has been nothing but pure hell man.

It's hard for a lot of people. Was hard for me. Of course, I was an Atheist in a high school that was not only dominated by hardcore Southern Evangelical Baptists, but literally 2 minutes down the street from a humongous Baptist Church. That didn't make me a lot of friends, if you know what I'm saying.

Just gonna be a loner( I want to be one anyways), so I will not get into trouble and just enjoy myself by myself. Cannot get in trouble that way man. I mean you always get in trouble with a group of people. Something always has to happen. Damn!

You're not going to ever have friends again because one dude with a temper problem yelled at you for breaking a glass?

1) He had a temper problem.

2) If you can't handle a dude yelling at you, you really need to get a hold of yourself. I would say "grow some balls," but that seems a little too forward. You have to understand that walking down the road will get someone to yell at you. Not everyone is nice.

3) You'll go crazy being by yourself and with no friends. Humans are very social primates. Either you get some friends, even if it's only 1 or 2, or you'll end up manic depressive. Mark my words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back