Life Can Really Knock You For A Loop

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Yes this is another one of those poor me threads in the Barroom and i want to Apologize for it. But over the course of a month life has thrown me some curveballs.

I'll start it off with one of my Best Friend's house burning completely to the ground. Thankfully nobody was hurt in the fire but this situation completely sucks i had a lot of good memories in that house. He also lost two pets in the fire. Then two weeks ago I cracked the C-2 and C-3 vertabrae in my neck causing me limited mobility and severe pain. Its slowly and i stress the word slowly starting to feel better but the doctor told me if i want to be pain free im going to have to go under the knife. Then just today i find out that one of my closest friends from my childhood has passed away. He was a great friend and i am truly saddened by his death, I will eternally miss him.

Im sorry if ive bored all of you who bothered to have read this but i needed to write it down.

P.S. My friend who passed away loved to smoke weed so any of you tokers out there if you would pack a fat bowl tonight in his honor im sure he woud appreciate it.

Sorry to Bump my own thread like this. But I got asked to sing a song at my friends funeral. So I recorded one today that i think i will sing. Please if you could go listen to it at www.myspace.com/mikegraycountrymusic It would be greatly appreciated on the feedback as i dont want to sing anything that will not be respectful to him. Please keep in mind that it may not sound the best because i am extremely broken hearted and i did not have time to get to the studio. Thanks in advance

Geez. I'm sorry to hear all that Monkey. Don't feel bad about posting it here. That's what a place like the bar room is for. If you ever need to chat about anything or just someone to talk to don't hesitate to send me a pm. I wouldn't mind a bit. Hope things get better for you.

Geez. I'm sorry to hear all that Monkey. Don't feel bad about posting it here. That's what a place like the bar room is for. If you ever need to chat about anything or just someone to talk to don't hesitate to send me a pm. I wouldn't mind a bit. Hope things get better for you.

Well they say bad things come in 3's. I hope this is the end of it. The thing that really sucks is he hung himself. I dont ever condone suicide but hes my close friend. Its so different when it hits close to home. I could sit here and say all day that i think its horseshit that benoit hung himself, but now that its happened in my life i cant understand it.

Im not making any sense right now (If i ever Do) im just going to open my Bible read a few verses and pray. Not just for me but for everyone that needs a prayer said.

Im sorry to hear this man thats really too bad I wish you the best though and I had a fat bowl packed today which was the last of my stock so I am unable to pack another at the moment but I am doing it in spirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back