• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LIBERAL MCMAHON.

Vintage Nick

Climbin' in your windows...
Have you all seen the front page of WZ?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...mcmahon-campaign-ad-featuring-jim-ross-108105

I don't know if this ad was supposed to be serious or a comedy...but I went with the latter.

"Liberal McMahon only attends Liberal Conventions!"

...Despite the fact that she and the Superstars attended both conventions.

Maybe, Pete, instead of attacking your opponent and trying to find every single bit of dirt from an ENTERTAINMENT industry, how about you tell us how you would fix your state?

Edit: I debated on where to put this, but ended up putting it here. If this topic doesn't belong here, sorry and please move it.

Have you all seen the front page of WZ?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...mcmahon-campaign-ad-featuring-jim-ross-108105

I don't know if this ad was supposed to be serious or a comedy...but I went with the latter.

"Liberal McMahon only attends Liberal Conventions!"

...Despite the fact that she and the Superstars attended both conventions.

Maybe, Pete, instead of attacking your opponent and trying to find every single bit of dirt from an ENTERTAINMENT industry, how about you tell us how you would fix your state?

Edit: I debated on where to put this, but ended up putting it here. If this topic doesn't belong here, sorry and please move it.
It's fucking politics. Each side will tell you what they want you to believe, not the truth. Don't believe anything any politician says, they are ALL full of complete shit.

Eh some politicians from both sides of the aisle and beyond at least stay somewhat true to their word, but still.

Our Fathers are rolling in their graves at the state of our government. Instead of working for the people, they'd rather tear each other apart just to stay in office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back