Let's play a new game...

Rocky 3? Rocky Balboa? Cinderella Man? The Fighter? Raging Bull? Creed? :shrug:

I haven't seen the last 3 there, so sorry if that's confusing. The first 2 don't qualify as both Local competitor and hired muscle. The third doesn't qualify as hired muscle unless you want to stretch the term to include someone looking for any kind of work, to include manual labor. That's not how I meant it though. You're really close though.

It was supposed to be Rocky. I'll be more specific here.

Clue: Extremely OCD writer wreaking havoc with his neighbors after, among other things, throwing a dog down a garbage chute.

Clue: HORROR AT CANDY FACTORY; 2 children deformed, 2 children severely injured, migrant employees treated like slaves. Massive lawsuit pending.

Clue: HORROR AT CANDY FACTORY; 2 children deformed, 2 children severely injured, migrant employees treated like slaves. Massive lawsuit pending.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. And I state that one because in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Wonka actually explains how he saved the Oompa Loompas.

Clue: UFO SIGHTING! In what can only be described as shaped like a giant maid holding a vacuum cleaner, a massive UFO has been sighted near the planet of Druidia.

We'll just assume so.

Clue: Large, scary looking man in leather coat and sunglasses does come back. In a much more aggressive way than anticipated. Police too dead to do anything.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

New Clue:

Man is wounded, sees his entire family murdered, and is thought dead. Recovers and becomes a vigilante focused on the crime boss and his family/cohorts who killed his family.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day?

New Clue:

Man is wounded, sees his entire family murdered, and is thought dead. Recovers and becomes a vigilante focused on the crime boss and his family/cohorts who killed his family.

The Punisher! Underrated film, though in excited to see him in Marvel-Dis-Flix's hands.

CITY COP COMES TO VILLAGE, BRUTAELIZES AND ARESTS NEARLY EVERYOEN
Cites village-wide murder concpirasy
by Tim Messenger Jr

The Punisher! Underrated film, though in excited to see him in Marvel-Dis-Flix's hands.

CITY COP COMES TO VILLAGE, BRUTAELIZES AND ARESTS NEARLY EVERYOEN
Cites village-wide murder concpirasy
by Tim Messenger Jr

Hot Fuzz

Appalachian woman saves sibling from annual government-ran reality show (or does she?)

fypAmty.gif

I just watched Predator last night, so I had to answer.

High School teenager tapes fellow student's butt cheeks together. Only gets Saturday morning detention.

The Breakfast Club

TV STAR ABSCONDS WITH POP MEGASTAR, AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO IT IS!
Ex-Boyfriend allegedly follows. Stalking, of a love triangle in the making?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back