lets make it fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i remember first seeing vince without his suit on, and in his wrestling gear. holy shit is he huge

People he owns the company, I could care less what hes doing. Vince doesnt have a wrestling schedule like most of the wrestlers do. Futhermore they have started drug testing for roids(Hence 1/2 of Masters problem) People are always so upset with Vince, just suck it up and remember without Vince we wouldnt be on this board right now arguing about what we think is right or wrong.

desktop said:
People he owns the company, I could care less what hes doing. Vince doesnt have a wrestling schedule like most of the wrestlers do. Futhermore they have started drug testing for roids(Hence 1/2 of Masters problem) People are always so upset with Vince, just suck it up and remember without Vince we wouldnt be on this board right now arguing about what we think is right or wrong.

I disagree. If you want your house to be clean, the head of the house should be the example. How do you expect someone to be clean if his superior isn't? What kind of message is he giving? That he is above the law because he is the owner?

No. I think Vince needs to make an example and demonstrate that he is clean too.

wrestlemaniaxxx said:
I disagree. If you want your house to be clean, the head of the house should be the example. How do you expect someone to be clean if his superior isn't? What kind of message is he giving? That he is above the law because he is the owner?

No. I think Vince needs to make an example and demonstrate that he is clean too.

Point blank he pays the bills, I dont care how clean he is he pays you to be clean, Im far from an ass kisser just being logical from somone who doesnt like any of the parties involved.

maybe vince is clean

he is not huge

but i could careless first off no one listens to internet pens. second who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back