Lets hope Linda McMahon loses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hunterXhunter said:
The shows on Nick are from Y7 to PG. With the PG shows coming on around 8pm. In my eyes WWE has less violence then Dragonball Kai that comes on Nicktoons or Naruto that comes on, I think, Disney Channel but these shows have blood.

Nickelodean in my eyes is generally a child's network, much like Toon Disney. The shows that come on around 8 PM I'm sure a lot of kids don't watch. Just my opinion, but around that time they're probably doing other things.

Nickelodean in my eyes is generally a child's network, much like Toon Disney. The shows that come on around 8 PM I'm sure a lot of kids don't watch. Just my opinion, but around that time they're probably doing other things.
Dude you pretty much just said kids aren't watching tv at 8pm so your over there thinking kids aren't watching but you have no problem with the soft ass product WWE is airing 9pm every monday?That my friend is a controdiction.

Excuse me for the double-post, my computer acted funny while making a reply to Hunter and I didn't notice the new replies until I posted.

So a 18 year old WWE mark is going to tell me that blood and chair shots arent needed and that a trainer stopping a match for 5 minutes to clean a guy up during an a fn wrestling match is ok?..............<those are for you Nick..and WWE sure has made a puppet out of you.

Ha, WWE mark. I haven't even been into WWE until 2005 and was skeptical about it and still am now. I don't like too many things that the big 'E did, but it still has its positives that outweigh its negatives in my opinion. For your added information, I do not just watch WWE. I also tune in to TNA and try my best to hunt down RoH when i can.

For the chair shots and blood comment you made: I said I wasn't interested in blood, but enjoyed it when it was a great feature to add into a match. Take your advise from earlier and read before you type. Chair shots, well they can be used to further a feud i.e. Batista/Cena, then it's ok. But unless it's for that or it's a hardcore match, then chair shots are one of the last things you should look for.

"Five minutes to clean up a guy" comment: Last I checked, it didn't take 5 minutes to clean up Cena. It took about half a minute to a minute of cleaning up, gluing the wound, and Cena bounced right back into the match.

Really, this is just another PG-Era rant thread. If you dislike it so much, then it's not that hard to pick up the remote and turn the channel.

Excuse me for the double-post, my computer acted funny while making a reply to Hunter and I didn't notice the new replies until I posted.

Ha, WWE mark. I haven't even been into WWE until 2005 and was skeptical about it and still am now. I don't like too many things that the big 'E did, but it still has its positives that outweigh its negatives in my opinion. For your added information, I do not just watch WWE. I also tune in to TNA and try my best to hunt down RoH when i can.

For the chair shots and blood comment you made: I said I wasn't interested in blood, but enjoyed it when it was a great feature to add into a match. Take your advise from earlier and read before you type. Chair shots, well they can be used to further a feud i.e. Batista/Cena, then it's ok. But unless it's for that or it's a hardcore match, then chair shots are one of the last things you should look for.

"Five minutes to clean up a guy" comment: Last I checked, it didn't take 5 minutes to clean up Cena. It took about half a minute to a minute of cleaning up, gluing the wound, and Cena bounced right back into the match.

Really, this is just another PG-Era rant thread. If you dislike it so much, then it's not that hard to pick up the remote and turn the channel.
Now I get it mommy never let you watch WWE till 2005 so from this point on I can't take any of your opinions seriously.You weren't even a fan threw the Attitude era so you can't miss what you never watched.Nothing personal dude just the way it is.

Ok first off It dont matter if Linda losses or not Vinnie Mac said in a interview that the deal with Mattell(the toy maker) is 8yrs. and as long as there is no competion(as in TNA actually doing something right and becoming competion) or they start losing rating's and money the PG ratings isnt going anywhere. HHH said in a interview I think it was Trips not sure that Vinnie Mac is comfortable in being PG and dont want to move unless he's got Competion. Its not Cena, Linda, or whoever else anyone wants to blame it was Vinnie Mac's idea. The chair shots to the head was for the Superstars protection not the PG stuff its to help the Superstars live a longer and healthier life and the Tie thing WAS the Benoit rule Nothing else

Now I get it mommy never let you watch WWE till 2005 so from this point on I can't take any of your opinions seriously.You weren't even a fan threw the Attitude era so you can't miss what you never watched.Nothing personal dude just the way it is.

Mommy jokes, how mature of you. You're a dad right? Boy do I feel sorry for those kids. For history class today, I shall explain to you that I was never really interested in Wrestling at all. A friend of mine re-introduced it to me (I saw a couple shows of WCW and WWF) and I slowly began to like it again. And for your information, I have watched the Attitude Era. Granted through videos and DVDs, but still nonetheless got to enjoy it.

Am I seriously the only person who gets tired of the bitching about PG and Attitude and all that?

I can't be the only one, right? For fuck's sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back