Lethal Lottery IV: Mayhem Open Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Deadline is Tuesday, February 28th at 11:59 PM EST.

Anyone not in the Lethal Lottery or involved in any other match is eligible to compete in the Open Challenge. This includes newly debuted characters.

Joe West is seen in his locker room once again with lemon flavored water in hand. Leon Kensworth attempts to interview him.

Joe I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on the Lethal Lottery PPV.

Well Leon I originally thought: I’m not in the Lethal Lottery match. I also am not even scheduled to be on the card, so honestly I could give a rat’s ass about this PPV. But then after drinking a couple bottles of this delicious Lemon Propel I realized that’s not the right way to go about thinking things here in the WZCW. There are many ways to make an impact; there are many ways to grab people’s attention. For instance, Justin Cooper is holding an open challenge for his Mayhem title. A challenge in which I intend to take advantage of.

Joe you do realize that there are going to be plenty of other men just waiting to jump at this shot for the gold?

I’m counting on that Leon, You see beating out all these other guys at getting a title shot regardless if I win or not (But the by the way I will win, West whispers to the camera) I will finally get me the attention that I not only deserve, but crave.

Joe takes a drink from his water bottle and sets it down on a table near him.

Take a seat Leon I want to tell you a little story.

Uh actually this was supposed to be a quick interview I’ve got other people who also…

Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change Leon!!!

Leon takes a seat on the leather couch near West.

You see Leon I’ve been a bit depressed ever since I wasn’t able to qualify for the LL. I was embarrassed and humiliated by being thrown over the top rope by a former loser drug addict named Double D.

You mean Triple X, the man who is going to be in the LL?

Triple X, Double D, Quadruple F there all stupid names Leon but that’s not the point I’m trying to make here. Being thrown over the top rope reminded me of some of my most horrific childhood memories. And this whole open challenge actually reminds me of one of them.

Back in my freshmen year of high school there was this beautiful girl. Her name was Stephanie. She was smart, she was attractive, and everybody wanted her. In fact it got to the point where so many guys were aching at the chance with a date with her she couldn’t just pick one out the bunch, so one of her friends gave her the idea to hold an open romantic challenge and the winner would get a date with her. There were at least a hundred guys who signed up for this and I was one of them. One Saturday at the neighborhood park was where this challenge was going down. Guys had tried to win the date by buying her expensive things, corny pickup lines, some guys even told her their penis size in hopes of winning the date, this girl was that worth it. But not me I knew that I would have to stand out and make a lasting impression to win this date. For the whole week I practiced singing “My Girl” by the Temptations just so I could sing to her. I also even practiced some cool magic tricks. So when I had my chance I sang as well as I could, and I tried to entertain as well I could but that wasn’t enough. The super popular football quarterback just came up and whispered something into her ear and suddenly she was his.

Um Joe I really have to get going….

Leon shut your mouth!

Joe wipes a tear from his eye then begins to speak again.

It was like nobody even noticed me, in the span of twenty seconds everybody forgot I even existed. Now in hindsight this may be considered cowardly and loser like but one of my biggest fears is just being forgotten and overlooked. I really loved that girl. And that stupid quarterback just walked in and took away was rightfully mine. Ten years later those two got married, had two children, they were a happy family. That is until I ran into her last night.

Stephanie then comes out from West’s private shower and bathroom, with nothing on but a towel and sits down next to Joe, puts her arm around him and kisses him on the cheek.

Leon’s jaw drops.

But you have a kids and a husband, why would you sleep with this man?

Because I’m a different man then I was back then Leon.

Everybody wants a ride in the Wild Wild West. Isn’t that right Stephanie?

Damn right Joe, back then you were a scrawny little nerd but now you’re a chiseled abs, athletic wrestling machine. This is why I’m so glad I ran into you.

Well in that case you can get the hell out.

Wait what?

You heard me get the hell out of my locker room. You broke my heart for some idiot jock. You embarrassed me, and nobody embarrasses me.

I slept with you, ruined my marriage and family for you. And embarrased you? I hardly knew you existed you physcopath.

Yea, in retrospect that probably wasn’t a good idea. Well hey the sex was great at least.

Stephanie slaps Joe in anger and then leaves the locker room.

Joe then gets a smirk on his face and takes a drink of water.

Leon if this is any indication of what I’m willing to do to be noticed then I think this open challenge is mine.

You’re an animal Joe.

And you’re a loser Leon, and if I was you I’d buy a six pack of propel because it’s short for prosperity. In fact I bet you drink Gatorade Leon. Which is code for hatorade. Haters never prosper Leon. And someday you’ll learn that. But in the meantime get the hell out of my locker room before I kick your ass so hard you’ll think of my pretty foot every time you sit down.

Leon then leaves the locker room.

I will make my presence felt at the Lethal Lottery one way or another.
I’m the Best of the West, The Dr. of Disrespect, I’m Joe West, and I’m coming for that title.

Joe continues to drink his water with a smile on his face.

The locker room for my TV debut was cold and imposing, I was too used to my own locker room in MMA. The call sheet listed my match first; Mikey had just left the locker room towards the entrance ramp when I was approached by Leon Kensworth. He was different to his TV personality; he had a certain swagger in his step.

“We’re doing a post match interview, once you’re backstage, get yourself cleaned up and head to the set.”

I was surprised, he was far more direct than I was expecting. “Ok, what are we going to talk about?”

He looked at the TV as Cooper gave his promo. “Your match, the Lethal Lottery and Cooper”

“What? Do I get a shot at the Mayhem title already? I’ve been here like a week.”

“I never said you’d be in the match, god only knows who is taking Cooper on, but we’re covering all the bases.”

“Fair enough, I’ll see you in half an hour or so.” Leon made his way out of the locker room as I headed for the ring.

The match felt great; Mikey and I put on a decent opening match and we both looked good on our debut. I made a point to shake his hand and celebrate with him; I needed good press as much as I needed an ally in the locker room. A few days later when I got a chance to watch it the commentary stuck in my mind, maybe we would make a good tag team. At the time I was focused on Kensworth and Cooper. If I nailed this interview I might just get my shot at the Mayhem title as well as my Pay-Per-View debut.

Walking to the set was yet another new experience, these past few weeks I’d done more new things than I thought possible. I’d had mock interviews with my trainers but the real thing was far more intense. When I got there Kensworth was just finishing with Brad Bomb. I was planning what I was going to say too much to pay any real attention to what was happening or what they were saying.

After Brad walked back towards the locker room Leon beckoned me over. “Once the red light comes on this is as good as live, don’t fuck up.” I nodded at Leon just as it flicked on. “So Howard, you won your debut match against Mikey Stormrage, how does it feel to be a fully fledged member of the WZCW roster?”

“It feels great Leon, I’m glad to be here. It feels good to fight in front of a crowd again, Mikey managed to get a few good shots in but he was outclassed, plain and simple.”

“Do you think a rematch would go any differently?”

“Well, it is WZCW, anything could happen. I mean we’re about to have the Lethal Lottery match, thirty guys all trying to main event Kingdom Come, from Matt Tastic to Baller; everyone has a shot I’m just disappointed I didn’t get into it but who knows there could be something even better around the corner.”

“Are you talking about Justin Cooper’s open challenge?”

“I am, Cooper struts around backstage with his High Society goons acting like he owns the place. I’m amazed Bateman or Ty Burna haven’t smacked him back to earth where he belongs. He’s no champion; he’s a two-bit, parasitic thug, no better than a meth addict. In fact he makes meth addicts look like productive members of society.”

Leon‘s eyes widened as he realised what I had just said. “That’s some pretty impressive fighting talk there. Aren’t you worried Cooper will send the rest of the high society after you to teach you a lesson?”

“Why would I be afraid of a man who couldn’t intimidate Scooby Doo without henchmen? If Cooper is too afraid to face me for the Mayhem Championship at the Lethal Lottery then I’ll happily take him on in the parking lot.”

“When Cooper sees this I can assure you the High Society will do everything in their power to stop you taking him on at the Lottery, or anywhere else for that matter. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to end your career.”

I took the microphone from Leon and stepped forward staring through the camera with as much intensity as I had ever felt. I was angry and woe-betide anyone who got in my way. “Cooper, I know you’re going to see this and when you do you’ll be coming for me so let me get two things straight right now. I am not afraid of you, not even slightly and I am certainly not afraid of your goons. You are worthless scum who will get what’s coming to you and I am desperate to be the man who dishes out your punishment. I might not get out there at the Lethal Lottery to take you out, but I promise you, I will get my shot; and when I do it will be my arm raised in victory as you lie unconscious on your back. Those morons who follow you around will be carrying you literally as well as metaphorically, there is nothing you can do about it but sit and wait.”

I dropped the microphone on the floor, Leon looked shocked. If only that were the first take. Never the less I walked away from the camera I smiled; I’d done the first WZCW promo of my career and it felt great. I felt like a contender. I looked around and a road agent approached me.

“Be backstage at the lottery. We’ll call on you if you’re needed.” I figured that was as close as I’d get to a compliment from most of the crew.

I had a few days downtime so I went to stay with Dinah, I hadn’t made enough money to rent my own place yet and she lived next door to a good gym. I worked on the obvious weaknesses in my game and spent weeks examining tapes of Cooper’s old matches. I found several counters that others have used along with working out a few of my own. I felt ready while I was packing my gear on a “just in case” trip.

As I threw a bottle of water onto the passenger seat I checked all my pockets, mobile; check. Sunglasses; check, I hate it when you get glare from the car in front in the winter, it is worse than the middle of summer in that sense. Cigarettes; check, lighter; I rummaged around my pockets. I’d forgotten the damn lighter. By the time I’d gotten it out of my bag Dinah was standing by the passenger door.

“Oh. Morning honey” I had hoped to leave before seeing her, she’d been telling me all week that even trying to take on Cooper was dumb, I had no-one backstage to count on if his goons tried to outnumber me; In a lot of ways she was kind of right. I didn’t care though; if I was taking Cooper on I was ready for him and his thugs.

“Listen, I know I’ve been rough on you all week. I just don’t want you to drive half-way across the country and end up sat in the locker room.”

“It’s fine, I’m ready for anything he can throw at me and I honestly don’t mind if all I get to do is run interference for whoever is taking him on.”

“I was reading online that a lot of folks have Scumm pegged to take him on”

“Really? Good for him.” I could go to bat for Scumm against Cooper. “Besides, when were dirt sheets ever right about anything, they thought I would debut against that Canadian guy who thinks he is Japanese”

“Hiro Kota Koji?”

“Yeah that’s the one, crazy bastard has had more than a few bumps to the head I reckon”

“Should we save this conversation for the journey?”

I walked over to the driver seat and lit a cigarette “We could, but you’re not coming.”

“What the hell do you mean I’m not coming?”

“Cooper is a sociopath who wouldn’t even begin to think twice about hurting you if I get to face him. I can’t take that risk.”

“I’m a big girl; I can take care of myself you know.”

“Is there any way I can convince you that coming is not an option?”

“No.”

“Fine, then pack a bag, I’ll get the car started.”

She reached down and threw her bag on the backseat, “already done.”

Goddamn it; she saw me coming from a mile off. The drive was long; I called ahead and managed to arrange some seats for her, I told her I would join her in the audience if I wasn’t fighting. I knew I wouldn’t be able to, if I weren’t fighting, I would be standing by the entrance ramp just in case.

When we got to the arena I showed Dinah to her seat and told her she would have to wait a while until they were set up; she went for a coffee and I went to work. If I was taking on Cooper I was going to walk out unarmed and unafraid, but that didn’t mean I wouldn’t be ready.

He Hates Everyone
Season 1 Episode 3

The scene begins inside an interrogation room which holds a single man. The room is covered in darkness with only a small globe hanging from the ceiling providing any source of light. The man who is sitting in the room happens to be one of the rebels who escaped from the High Society compound. He is covered in cuts and bruises from his run which was totally pointless all things considered. Three people against warriors on horseback with weapons isn’t going to be a knock down fight. If anything this young rebel should be happy to be back in the society but he doesn’t think so. The young man stares down at the table in front of him, refusing to look at his surroundings.

While this man sits inside the room looking in from a see through mirror are Justin Cooper and Vladimir. Nothing is said at first as the two men just stare inside this room possibly looking for a reason behind this man escape. Contemplating the situation at hand Justin steps forward, places his arms on the glass, and then turns to Vladimir.

Cooper: This boy has the world at his feet while he is living in the society but still he tries to run away. Is he that corrupted by the outside world, is he ignorant to what is standing in front of him? I’ve given this boy the best, yet he still proceeds to disrespect me. I’m sick of this Vladimir; I’m exhausted, worn out and under motivated. I’ve got nothing left in me Vladimir; I’ve got nothing else to give to him.

Vladimir: You probably just need some rest Justin. Give it a couple of days and you’ll be fine. I’ve been here for so long, I’ve seen so many guys come through the leadership spot and I can honestly say you’re the best we have ever had. You have that leadership skill that the others didn’t. You have a way with words and you alone can control these people. Don’t give in Justin, we need you, they need you to be strong. This boy doesn’t know what he has and you need to make him understand. Tell him what you tell the others. Get the message across and convert him into one of us.

Just like Cooper has done in the past Vladimir gives one of the famous High Society pep talks. The expression on Cooper’s face changes from a depressed state to one with a sinister grin. Slowly Cooper turns his head toward Vladimir and he licks his lips.

Cooper: How long have we known each other Vlad? Two or three years now?

Vladimir: It’ll be three years in a couple of weeks. Why do you ask?

Cooper: It’s just that you remind me so much of myself. No wonder why we get along so well. You know that I hate people in general Vladimir, I can’t stand the stupid things, they smell bad, they talk too much and they mess up my plans constantly. Take this fool for example; what good has he done since he joined up with us? Nothing, he has done nothing at all for our society. You have people working hard each and every day and then you have this guy. I hate people like this, truly I do. When I get plans in motion and then some fool comes running in and wrecks them it makes me really mad.

In fact Vance Bateman did the same type of thing to me this past week. What kind of promoter thinks it is a smart idea to make the champion pull double duty? I don’t have the time to wrestle twice in one night, I need my beauty sleep. I thought that being a champion would give my extras, you know, something that the other losers on the roster don’t get. Yet I’m still branded with the guys like Johnny Scumm who can’t even make a pay per view card. I’m put into random challenge match when I asked for single challenger. I wanted the man to be announced on Aftershock not to have to wait until the event. How the hell am I supposed to train?

Vladimir stays silent for a moment as Cooper usually stops and then continues when talking. Surprisingly Cooper has asked an actual question and he doesn’t cut Vladimir off.

Vladimir: Listen, you’re the best. You have the intelligence, the skill and you have something nobody else in the business has today. You have the High Society standing by your side. Knowing your opponent is not important Justin, all you need to know is that we will be there for you. Whether it is backstage or at ringside the High Society will be there. It’s all about unity and we will stick together.

Cooper: That’s all fine and dandy Vlad but do you really think that Vance Bateman is going to let you be by my side this Sunday?

Vladimir shakes and lowers his head.

Cooper: Exactly Vladimir. I’m in the worst situation of my life. Not one other champion is in my situation. They all know their opponents, they can train for their match but I’m left in the dark. I’ve got no way of knowing what to do for this match. I could be facing a fat guy, a skinny guy, a Japanese guy, a white guy, a black guy or even a guys I’ve already defeated. It isn’t fair to me but when has this company ever done anything for me? I’ve never been treated well and I don’t see why they would start now.

Does nobody understand I’m holding the fighting man’s title? You don’t get a four week break between title matches when you’re the real champion, the Mayhem Champion. I’m a fighter like I said but being placed in the lottery is not what I want. I never asked for this Vladimir.

Cooper heads toward the door holding the rebel inside the room. He places his hand on the door knob before turning back to Vladimir.

Vladimir: You can do this sir, you can do it. We have total faith in you and I’m sure you’ll be back here with us still holding the Mayhem Championship. Two matches in one night aren’t going to take you down sir.

Cooper: I will walk away with the Mayhem Champion no matter how hard Vance Bateman tries to take it away from me. I’m the greatest champion in this company; I’m the greatest champion in the world. No Mayhem Champion has gained the press that I have. These men who try to take my gold this Sunday will all fail. Nobody is going to come close to taking it Vladimir. Guys like James Howard think that this is going to be some shining moment… give me break. No light is going to be shining down on the MMA coward who needs a break every five minutes so he doesn’t get tired. The rest of them might as well bring weapons to Lethal Lottery because that is the only way that any of those fools will have a chance with me. This place is like a jungle and going into this battle I think it is appropriate to use an animal expression.

I’m like a rat that is trapped in a corner but do you know what happens when you trap a rat? He bites back Vladimir. This Sunday I’ll bite harder than ever before. I’ll rip my opponent to shreds Vladimir; I’ll make them suffer worse than ever before. Being the Mayhem Champion is my life, I need this Vlad. Lethal Lottery will be my crowning moment when I defeat my surprise challenger. This chump sitting inside the room thinks he has me in a bad position and so does Vance. What both of these men don’t understand is that I’m in control. I have the power and they are just under my control. Both are my puppets and now I going to cut the strings and watch them collapse at my feet.

Cooper turns the knob and he heads into the room slamming the door behind him. On the outside Vladimir walks away leaving Cooper the rebel alone as the scene fades to black…

I lost. Ok I can handle this. I have had plenty of things in life I have lost at. The 3rd grade spelling bee, the little league championship game, the high school talent show, that game of Call of Duty to that 12 year old kid who kept calling me racial slurs. This is just one match. Hell it was a good match, especially for my first one. I mean I almost won, I had my top rope splash set up and everything, he just got lucky. I will be back and better than before. This was the right choice.

I look around the locker room when I get back. I get a few nods and some "decent match kid" from the some of the guys. It felt nice to have some of the veterans tell me I did a passable job. I pull my bag from the top of my locker looking for my phone and my DS to kill time until the end of the show. After checking my phone for any missed calls or texts I decide to head head to catering and get a snack and call my girlfriend. I get her voicemail

Hey Rose its Mikey. I just finished my match. I lost but it was fun. I'm about to get a quick bite to eat then head back to the locker room to watch the rest of the show. There are a lot of interesting guys here. There is a goth looking guy, a punk rocker, and I think I even saw a robot walking around. I will call you again when I am on my way home. Love you babe.

I reach down to put my phone in my pockets but I still have my ring gear on and it falls to the ground.

Damn, wrestling gear has no pockets.

Surveying the food I grab a sandwich and a soda and head back to the locker room. I finish watching the show and congratulating the guys that come back from their matches when they come in. After the show I head out to my car to find it covered in shaving cream.

Very funny, rib the new guy. I yell smiling at a couple of the veteran guys laughing as they make their way through the parking lot

On the drive home I get a call from my girlfriend

Hey dear, how are you?
I'm ok, I'm on my way home, I should be there in about twenty minutes.
Sorry that you lost boo but I do have a surprise for you when you get home to cheer you up.
Aww you are the best babydoll. I love you so much and will see you when I get home.
Bye baby.

I smile thinking how lucky I am. I turn the radio on and flip through the channels to find something worth listening too

....and again I'm Matt Gordon. Thanks for listening to 104.1 FM, today's best hits. Lets get right into it with a non stop hour of music.

You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded
You, pickin' on the weaker man
Well, you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

I quickly turn off the radio

I'm a pro wrestler, if the guys in the locker room heard me singing Taylor Swift they would never let me hear the end of it. I do love me some T Swizzle though.

I finally arrive home. I walk up the steps to our apartment and when I open the door I smell chicken.

Something smells good.
Well I made diner babe but the real surprise is back here in the bedroom.
This sounds like it is gonna be good.

I walk back to our bedroom where Rose is sitting on the bed with a piece of paper in here hand.

Here you go baby, I thought you would like this.

When I take the paper I realize its a receipt.

You pre ordered the new Mass Effect for me! You rock baby.
Well babe I don't care if you win every match or you lose every match. You will always be the Mario to my Princess Peach.

I smile picking her up and spinning her around.

Tomorrow I go back to training Rose, but for the rest of the night I'm not a nerd, I'm not a big kid, I'm not Mikey Stormrage, I'm not a wrestler. I'm just yours

A camera is set up outside, focusing on a two blue doors. On the door is a poster, which is moves closer towards. Behind the camera, the man can be heard saying “So this is what we’re all here for…” The poster, as it is zoomed into reads;

Lethal Lottery Fan Interaction!

Just days before the Lethal Lottery Pay-Per-View, some of your favourite WZCW Superstars will be meeting the fans, signing autographs and taking photographs! Just come down between 3pm and 6pm and you’ll be guaranteed entry!

Currently lined up for the event* are the WZCW Heavyweight Champion, Dr. Steven Kurtesy, Celeste Crimson, the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Runn Reynolds Runn and finally…the Mayhem Champion, Justin Cooper! All of these superstars will be available for three hours to see the fans! You won’t want to miss it!

*Line-up subject to change.

As the camera begins to move away from the Poster, another man can be heard shouting “Get a shot of us!” As the camera swings around, a line of possibly 150/200 people can be seen, queuing down the street, desperate to get into the building. There’s only a few minutes left before 3pm as the Cameraman walks down the line, getting in shots of the large queue, some of them holding signs, or chanting out, hoping to get onto WZCW.com. “RRR!” seems to dominate the cheers of the crowd as the cameraman makes his way back to the start of the queue.

“Who’s ready to get in this place?!”

A huge roar of “ME” comes back at him as he moves towards the blue doors, unlocking them. He focuses his camera into the room and sitting on the table to the right is the WZCW Heavyweight Champion Steven Kurtesy, along with Celeste Crimson. Directly in front of him are the WZCW Tag Champions, Runn Reynolds Runn and last of all to his left is the WZCW Mayhem Champion, Justin Cooper & his fellow High Society member, Vladimir.

Fans are trying to push in through the doors, but the Cameraman stands right in front of them, waiting for them to calm down a get into an orderly fashion before he lets them loose on the WZCW Superstars.

“Right, when you go in, start over on the left, make your way around the tables, don’t worry if you’re taking your time, we’re not here to rush you on, just don’t be aggressive, rude or forceful and you’ll be fine. When you’ve finished at Steven Kurtesy, you’ll be shown the way out. Don’t bother coming this way as you’ll just hold up everybody else. Ok, here we go!”

Fans walk over to the table of Justin Cooper first, who is signing autographs, but not really caring about anyone who turns up to the event. A few people ask for photo opportunities, but Vladimir just turns them away. Over at RRR’s table, the Tag champs are shaking hands, with two huge smiles on their faces. Ricky Runn is pulling out all kinds of different poses at picture time as Reynolds watches on, laughing at his ridiculous pout in one photo. Finally, at Celeste and Kurtesy’s table, they post for photos and sign autographs as people finally seem sad that they’ve reached the end of their meet.

Back at the entrance, two men are talking away to each other, both wearing matching black hoodies make their way into the building and over to Justin Cooper’s table. One of the men has a black gym bag over his shoulder, which he unzips, taking out a jagged piece of broken wood. He drops it onto the table, as Cooper looks up at him. As Cooper looks up, both men throw their hoods back and Johnny Scumm, with his usual Mohawk slicked back into a ponytail and Chris Kline, Scumm’s only and best friend stands beside him.

“Sign this?”

Cooper tries to launch himself at Scumm, angered by just the sight of him. Vladimir manages to hold him back however, putting Cooper back into his seat. Scumm grins, picking up the piece of table he had dropped in front of Cooper. Fans gather round the table of Cooper as the other four superstars start to lose people from their tables, as they stand up to see what’s happening over the other side of the room.

“Scumm. What do you want?”

“Shut it Cooper. Let me start this how I want to start it. You think these people wanted to come here and see you today? Look around this room for a second. At that table, we’ve got the Tag Team Champions, Runn Reynolds Runn and over the other side of the room are Celeste Crimson and the World fucking Heavyweight Champion, Steven Kurtesy! You think any one of these fans are here to see you? Hell, we’ve might have got a better response if Darren Bull was sitting at your table!”

“Are you really trying to phase me Scumm? You should know after I beat you that nothing that you say or do has any effect on me.”

“See Cooper, when you beat me only a few weeks ago, it was a match listed as Scumm against Cooper, in a Mayhem Title match. However, it ended up being Scumm against Cooper and his pathetic cronies. Not that that really had any effect, you might remember that eh Vladimir? When you fell over that top rope, flat on your arse?”

Vladimir’s fists clench down by his sides, but he is able to restrain himself. At that point, Scumm holds up into the air, the piece of broken table he dropped on Cooper’s table.

“See this? This piece of broken table was the last thing I saw and felt when Cooper beat me, albeit unfairly, retaining his Mayhem Title.”

Scumm turns around to look at Cooper, resting his hands down on the table.

“So…who are you facing at Lethal Lottery then Coop? Sorry…what was that? You…you don’t know! That’s right, you’re stuck with an open challenge, what brilliance on the behalf of Vance Bateman, possibly the second thing he’s done right in his life. It could be Joe West, Ryan Raynes, hell it could be Darren Bull. Talk about a train wreck, you’ve got it right there. Or…”

Scumm looks around the room a full 360 degrees and stops again at Cooper.

“It could be me! Wouldn’t you love that?!”

To Scumm’s shock, the crowd cheer, some shouting “YEAH!” or others just roar in agreement. A smirk comes across his face and he looks around at them, acknowledging their cheers. He climbs up onto the table of Justin Cooper, the crowd growing louder in their cheers.

“You see Cooper, as long as everything goes my way, I’ll be facing you on Sunday and you’ll be defending your Mayhem Championship…against me. Johnny Scumm against Justin Cooper, once again, but this time with a different outcome. You might think that you’ve got it in the bag because you’ve taken me on and beaten me before, but you couldn’t be more wrong. Bring that worthless lump of meat Vladimir to the ring if you really have to, but I’ll have my man this time. Chris Kline, standing right in front of you will be there and Vladimir will have some company! How about that, a bit of entertainment for people who won’t pay attention to what’s happening in the ring. But when it comes to it, the nitty gritty, it’ll be me and you, taking it all out of each other right in the centre of the ring. Lethal Lottery, Scumm and Cooper. It may not be set in stone, but believe me, I know it’ll be my music you hear come Sunday.”

Scumm points a finger at the Mayhem Title and looks down at it.

“This baby is coming home with me Sunday night Cooper. WHO’S WITH ME?!”

The crowd cheer Scumm as he jumps down off the table, people reaching out for high-fives. Strangely, Scumm reaches out his hands, giving them back to the fans who wanted them. Eventually, he makes his way to the exit, where Chris Kline had made his way to.

“What’s come over you Johnny? It’s the first time I’ve seen you like this, it’s worse than last week”

“In all honesty? I haven’t a clue. But you know what; these people make me feel accepted. They think that I can win the Mayhem Championship at the Lethal Lottery and well…I feel they deserve to have some interaction with me for it.”

“Yeah… you do that.”

A few people, mainly men, walk over to Scumm. They ask for his autograph and this time without the slightest hesitance, Scumm agrees. He ends up signing around 20 autographs on everything from pieces of paper to t-shirts. By now, the other WZCW Superstars are back into their autograph groove, apart from Justin Cooper, who left the room to take a break. Scumm shakes the hand of the last man’s t-shirt he signs, and then leaves the building.

“You’re changing Scumm, but you know, it might be for the better. Having me and the crowd on your side could do you a world of wonders.”

“I know what you mean. You might be shocked to hear it and I know I’m shocked to say it, but those people make me feel better. Don’t let anyone know that I said that allright? Sends a shiver down my spine just finishing the sentence.”

“So, what about the Lottery? You don’t know even know you’ve got your match against Cooper, but you’ve made pretty big plans for it.”

“Just watch Kline, come Sunday, the Pay-Per-View, I will have that match. At the Lethal Lottery, your new Mayhem Champion? Johnny Scumm. You’ll be there Chris, you’ll see it first hand. Just remember, when I win it, I will take that title, move to the centre of the ring and christen it in my old blood. This reign lasts forever, Cooper’s career…doesn’t.

"Dug em you owe me cousin somethin told me plug him, So dumb, feel my leg burn, then it got numb, Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son" Nas/The Message

The camera opens inside of a small apartment, where a very large man is seen in an elevator. That man is WZCW superstar, Stevenson Marquel, who picked up a win in his first match on the previous aftershock. The elevator stops, and Marquel steps out of it on a limp, and looks for a certain room. When Marquel finds the room he wants, he walks up to the door, and knocks three times, waiting for a response. After a little while, a very old man slowly opens the door, and quickly greets Marquel with a handshake, and a big; long hug. The man is identified as someone who Marquel considers a very close friend, John Baron. After the two separate, Marquel steps in to the apartment, and sits on the couch, as Baron sits near him on the couch.

Marquel: What up Brotha'?

The two men smile, as Baron sits back on his couch.

Baron: Just enjoying myself lately Stevenson. Me and the wife are each enjoying retirement, and now we have something new on TV to watch on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night, now don't we?

Marquel smiles and laughs loudly.

Marquel: Yes you do, and I'm very glad that you are following my journey brotha'. You know, that first match was pretty tough, but I found a way to get through it, you know? Hiro and Stevens were two tough guys, but you know they don't know what I came from. They didn't have nearly enough heart as I did, and I showed it, and picked up the win.

Baron: That wasn't THE Ace Stevens was it? The one who performed at those cheap 2 dollar open comedy clubs was it?

Marquel: Nope, it was, my man.

Baron: Wow did he look different. A lot less energetic than when I saw him do stand up.

Marquel: Well, there's a reason for that my man, but we'll steer clear from that and leave it in the rear you know?

Marquel pauses, and lets out a huge breath.

Marquel: You know James, I've been thinking of this ever since I first met Leon Kensworth just a little before my triple threat match on Aftershock, I just couldn't stop thinking, and have to lay this down my dude. What was going through your mind when you picked me and my boys up?

Baron closes his eyes, and wipes his hand across his eyes. He strokes back his hair, and sits up, and gets closer to Stevenson.

Baron: You know Stevenson, I knew what you guys were doing. Just as you know, I am a very old man, and was still pretty past my prime when I saved you, so I know what was going down. I heard stuff on the streets, I knew what was going down, and when it went down...

Marquel: That wasn't planned though, and I know I told you that...

Baron: Yes, I do. Yes, I do, but I knew that you and your boys went around looking for trouble, and I know that they went around looking for trouble. Here's something, I knew you way before you knew me. I knew who you were, and something I saw in you that I didn't see in all of those other guys, and that was promise. I saw a lot of promise in you, and I knew that you could turn. I knew that you could turn around, and recover from what you were going through. When I heard the shots, I drove by, and saw you were down. What was going through my mind? I was thinking that the one guy who could make a major difference for himself on the ground looking like he was done. I felt like I had to do something, because someone has got to do something, or else nothing will change. You know your boy Tupac? Have you ever listened to your entrance music? Someone needs to make a change, I did it back in 1993, and now you're finally getting the message. I'm very proud of you Stevenson, you're making a change, and it takes a lot to do that, especially after what you've been through.

Stevenson turns to James, and gives him a hug. Marquel breaks away, and scratches his head.

Marquel: I'm not normally lost for words
But now I can't think of a verse

Baron: I know that it's a very emotional subject for you Stevenson, but whenever you ask, I feel like I need to straighten you out. I know trying to only focus on WZCW is tough, especially considering that you have so many unanswered questions that have been unanswered for quite a while, but I still don't think that you realize what you have. You have all these people, these fans that are hearing your story, and starting to look up to you, and even idolize you. You're teaching people that people can change. You're saying that you can go from a criminal to a champion. I know that you're not a champion with a belt, but a people's champion, a champion that little kids tell their parents about, a champion who is asked to speak at rehab clinics across the country. You don't realize that being a wrestler is turning you in to a hero in some people's eyes, and I was hoping that I didn't have to be the one to tell you this, and that you would see it with your own eyes, but I guess not.

Maruqel sits still in his face, as Baron stares deeply in to his eyes, waiting for a response.

Marquel: I guess I am. My goal was to honestly show that people could change, but I...really didn't think that I could influence people to do it themselves.

Baron: Exactly, with every promo you make, and every match you compete in, you put changes in to the lives of people. You tell everyone that they're not alone, and that they're not the only ones going through rough courses in their lives. I want you to make sure you teach that in your next match.

Baron's wife walks through the room which the two men are in, and Stevenson and her greet each other, before she quickly escapes to the kitchen. Stevenson then sits back down, and turns his attention back to James.

Marquel: I will, this Sunday at Lethal Lottery, I will make sure that I will.

Baron: You're in that massive match?

Marquel: No, there's an open challenge for the Mayhem Championship, and I have a chance to be chosen to face the champion, Justin Cooper. Another man that knows his stuff about music.

Baron puts his hand up to Marquel's face, and Stevenson quickly sits straight up.

Baron: Now, I want you to promise me, whether you compete or not, that you will spread your story around the arena in Los Angeles, and try to make a change. Got it?

Marquel: Yes James.

Baron: Promise?

Marquel: Yes sir.

Baron smiles, laughs, and puts his hand on Marquel's bad leg, very close to the actual wound to help himself get up, and walk over to his computer.

Baron: C'mon, there's something I want to show you

Marquel stands up off of the couch, and walks over to Baron's desk. James opens up the laptop, and goes to WZCW.com. He clicks on Stevenson Marquel's profile, and then clicks on the photos section. Pictures from his application, first match with Ace Stevens, and Hiro Kota Koji, and then one image that surprises both men.

scaled.php

Baron: Notice anything missing?

Marquel jumps very quickly.

Marquel: My tats! They cropped them out, they're not even that bad on my chest and the front of my neck.

Baron: That's right, just something that I thought you would want to see.

Marquel look like he's in shock, as his jaw drops down parallel to his neck.

Marquel: Now I'm speechless
They just tats.......

Marquel pauses, and then stops to wipe his face.

Marquel: Man, I'm so surprised that I can't even think of a rhyme.

Baron turns around, looks up, and gives Marquel a very stern look.

Baron: Now, if that makes you mad, than just wait until you see this.

Baron goes on twitter, and looks up Johnny Scumm, and opponent who is also bidding for the mayhem title alongside Marquel at Lethal Lottery IV.

Baron: If the tats picture made you mad, than just read this.

Mayhem Title Match coming up, time to bring home the gold.

Marquel: Let me see this.

Marquel scrolls down to read Scumm's tweets, mainly guaranteeing that he will be facing, and beating Justin Cooper. Marquel shakes his head as he reads every tweet Scumm put out. Baron then swats at Marquel, and takes the mouse back, and types in Ace Stevns' twitter account, and shows Marquel Stevens' tweets. Marquel continuously shakes his head as he reads through all of Stevens' tweets now, and looks to be in disbelief. Marquel stands back up straight, and thinks to himself for a little bit, before he starts speaking.

Marquel: The Lethal Lottery is a very prestigious event in WZCW. It's where now 20 superstars have the chance to live the dream, and main event Kingdom Come, it's where guys that job on Aftershock can go face to face with guys like "Showtime" David Cougar, Austin Reynolds, Blade, Drake Callahan, and many others. The fact that these two are even allowed on the card throws me off. If it's not me that's getting the shot at Cooper, than fine, I've competed once, and already made a difference, than in no way should guys like Scumm or Stevens be able to face Cooper. Both of these guys are flat out scum, Johnny's name tell it. They are tough guys that grew up easy, and never had to face a challenge as tough as I did. None of them had to go down a road that I went through, and for guys like those two to publicly disrespect guys like me throws me off.

Baron closes the window, and his laptop, and the two shake hands again.

Marquel: I get your lesson now man, I'm in WZCW for a reason, and that is for change. It is to put guys like Scumm and Stevens in their place, and I will do that, but first, I'm going to win the Mayhem Championship at Lethal Lottery. James, you're my role model, my idol, and without you, I just don't even know, I really don't. Brother, thank you, for everything, and when I'm chosen to face Cooper for the title, and when I win the title, I will be thinking about what you said, and I will be making a change.

We have got to be making changes
Put smiles on all these innocent faces
No matter if it's Scumm, Stevens, or all three
The one who's hand being raised will be me
Lethal Lottery four
say no more
I'll be lighting it up like a lamp
Just call me the next Mayhem Champ.

Marquel and Baron hug, as James' wife watches on, and the camera fades out on the two friends sharing a close moment together.

The clock ticks reverberate around the, ominously slient lecture theatre. The creak of a door and Alexander Stark enters the room "Now pay attention WZCW universe, it's time for you to learn. Today we're going to talk about..."

The scene skips abruptly. Alexander Stark, wearing an rWo t-shirt and jeans rather than his customary tailored suit is now standing in the aisle of an empty cathedral. "...Honesty." He walks towards the altar, the camera following his every footstep. "I'm not going to lecture you. I'm not going to play mindgames with vasodilators. I'm not even going to play chess with an interviewer. No, I'm going to cut right to the chase and preach the gospel." He sits on the stairs to the pulpit and continues. "Justin Cooper is a malignant tumor to this company. He champions the garbage brawl division and leads a cult that have their heads inserted so firmly up their backsides their brains are adjacent to their appendixes. But I'll focus on the Garbage Brawl... I mean Mayhem Championship. The fact that this title even exists in 2012 is an insult. Not only because it is a worthless title emphasising stupidity and masochism over skill but because it is an anchor holding WZCW back. The bloody brawls fought over this title will be dragged up as evidence that WZCW is unfit for human viewing. Even now people like "Concernedmom1329" are reading nothing but the bad from places like familyfriendlyparenting.com, costing WZCW a potentially lucrative fanbase, as well as future lifeling fans such as myself. Furthermore, the division itself warps the mind of its champions. From Wilhelm Wunderbar's arson conviction to Ty Burna obsession with chaos the belt has a strong correlation with mental instability." He climbs the stairs to the pulpit, as he does so, he continues to speak. "At the Lethal Lottery I shall take the first step to saving WZCW by doing what must be done to Justin Cooper. It doesn't matter if he accepts my response to the challenge, because it will barely delay my crucade against the division and those who reside in it. Unless I leave with the Mayhem title at Lethal Lottery I am putting every wrestler in the company who considers the title a posession worth fighting for on notice. I will end this division, and any who try to stop me will be dealt with with all of the compassion of the Varicella virus. I will do what must be done for WZCW, for the true wrestling fans and for the future of this buisness! Justin Cooper, you are in my sights. Whether you return to your High Society after Lethal Lottery with the championship, or without facing me our paths will soon cross. WZCW Universe, this crucade is for your own good. You may hate it now, but soon enough you will realise that it must be done."

Ace Stevens
Challenge Accepted

Hard rock music blasts out of the speakers as fireworks on the stage light up the arena, bathing thousands of wrestling fans in a golden glow. The spectators themselves are on their feet, anticipating a night of fun, frolics and, of course, wrestling. This is unmistakably a WrestleZone Championship Wrestling house show.

Then everything stops. The music is replaced by silence. The light, by darkness. The once exuberant fans are now little more than confused.

From out of the darkness, and out of the silence, a voice emerges. Not an ominous voice. Not even a scary voice. “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome 'the Headliner, 'the Real American', 'Brooklyn’s Favourite Son', 'Mr. MSG'! ACE STEVENS!” Sure, the voice sounds like the native New Yorker putting on a slight accent, but let’s overlook that.

Suddenly, Born In The U.S.A. begins playing throughout the arena. The familiar sight of Ace Stevens appears on the stage, fist pumping in time with the beat of the song. As the smoky tones of the Bruce Springsteen’s voice kicks in, Ace turns around and makes his way down the ramp. By adjusting his hair and leather jacket, Ace tries to look as cool as possible in front of the capacity crowd. This posturing continues all the way to the ring, where Stevens picks up a microphone to do what he does best: talk.

“Now, the Lethal Lottery is coming up, and I still ain’t booked in a match to face Steven Kurtesy for his paper championship. I ain’t even in the Lethal Lottery match. So until I get my match against Kurtesy, I’m going to turn my attention to Justin Cooper and his Mayhem title. But first, I need an interviewer. I need someone who can tap into the mind of one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. I need Leon Kensworth.”

Stevens motions to the stage, but there is no activity.

“I need Leon... KENSWORTH!”

Again, there is no sign of anyone coming out to interview Stevens.

“Yo, Leo, that’s your cue. Now come out and do your damn job.”

At this point, the infamous WZCW ring announcer Truman Harrys grabs Ace’s attention from outside the ring. Without microphones and with the increasing restlessness of the crowd, their conversation is hardly audiable.

“Kensworth isn’t here... house show... no interviewers...”

Stevens returns to the now booing crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed that Leo Kensworth is not here tonight. However, everyone’s favourite ring announcer has selflessly agreed to take his place. Truman Harrys, everyone!”

While Harrys is an ever popular figure in WZCW, the crowd are relentlessly booing Stevens for seemingly coercing the ring announcer. Harrys, meanwhile, immediately protest from outside the ring, waving his hands.

“Hey, you can wave your hands all you want, but it’s happening, doughnut boy. Get this man a microphone.”

Harrys makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring, being handed a micropohone on his way. As he begins, the crowd is shocked when they hear that rarest of things: Truman Harrys’s speaking voice.

“A-Ace, I really don’t know what to say. This isn’t my job...”

“Don’t worry about that. I have your questions written down.”

Ace reaches into the inside pocket of his leather jacket, and hands Harrys a folded sheet of paper.

“Everything you need to ask is on there.”

“OK. Last week on Aftershock, you joined an elite club – the undefeated club. How do you feel about never having lost a match?”

“That’s a very good question, Truman. Ya’ see, a few people seem to think I did lose last week. Clearly, they weren’t watching the the show I was on. Stevenson Marquel knew he couldn’t beat me. So what did he do? He let me do all the work, and then stole the pin. Next question.”

“Right. You have announced tonight that you plan to challenge that asshole Justin Cooper for the Mayhem Championship. However, a few lesser stars have also expressed their interest in answering his open challenge at the Lethal Lottery pay-per-view. What are your thoughts on these nobodies?”

“My thoughts? MY THOUGHTS?! My thoughts are that these people don’t deserve to be anywhere near a championship. Can you imagine any of them being a champion? Hiro Kota Koji? The guy who got pinned? Stevenson Marquel? Please, that moron couldn’t draw a dime if I gave him a box of crayons. “Oh, look at me. I used to be bad but now I’m good” – who gives a rat’s ass? Joe West, Darren Bull, James Howard? They’re as dull as their names would have you believe.

“You’ve talked about why a match not involving yourself would be a bad idea. Could you please explain why a championship match that does involve you would be the biggest match in the history of professional wrestling?”

“Ya’ see, at the Lethal Lottery, Ace Stevens vs. Justin Cooper is the only way to go. Sure, the Lethal Lottery is a big pay-per-view. But think about how bigger it could be when you have “Mr. MSG” Ace Stevens on your card. I’m known all over the world! I sold out Madison Square Garden three nights in a row. In. A. Freakin’. Row. No one has ever done that. Hell, this company has never done that. I’m bigger than this company, Truman. The numbers don’t lie. Book it, Vance. “The Real American” Ace Stevens vs. Justin Cooper, the guy who’s part Eminem, part Charles Manson and everything that’s wrong with this company.”

Harrys looks to his notes, surprised to see that the next question directly references the last comment by Stevens.

“Um, w-what do you mean when you say ‘everything that’s wrong with this company’?”

“Let me tell ya’. Do you think Justin Cooper makes money?”

“Well, ye-”

Ace taps the piece of paper Harrys is holding.

Reading what it says, Harrys simply replies “no”.

“Exactly. No one thinks he makes money. When he walks into an arena, you can hear a pin drop. On cotton. No one gives a crap about the guy. But me, everyone cares about me. All these people bought their tickets to see me. To see “Brooklyn’s Favourite Son” do what he does best, which is be the best.”

Finishing that brief rant, Stevens prompts Harrys to ask his final question.

“Oh, um, do you have any final words for this interview?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. When you’re the best wrestler in the world, they got a name for ya’. They don’t call you the best in the world, they call ‘the Headliner’. They call you ‘Brooklyn’s Favourite Son’. They call you ‘Mr. MSG’. They call you Ace Stevens. Now get out of my ring, doughnut boy. I’ve got one last bit of business to take care of.”

As Harrys leaves the ring, relieved that the interview is over, Stevens grabs a microphone.

“Luckily for you people, I’ve done a lot of talking tonight. But now I feel like beating someone up. I feel like giving Justin Cooper a small taster of what he’s going to get at Lethal Lottery. Cooper announced an open challenge on Aftershock, confident that no one would step up. But me, I’m not a coward. I want someone to step up. So here tonight, I challenge any – and I mean any – wrestler in the back to come face the next Mayhem Champion. Provided that they’re not contracted to WZCW and weigh no more than two hundred pounds.”

Ace awaits his challenger, pacing around the ring.

“Come on, I know at least one of you must be hanging around back there. We get no-marks like you in all the time. Come on!”

After at least twenty more seconds of silence, Ace finally gives up.

“Ya’ see, I could have made you famous. But if you ain’t buying, I’m no longer selling.”

As Ace prepares to leave the ring, the all too familiar sound of generic rock music kicks in. A short, yet well built figure appears on the stage. With short brown hair and what appear to be the most boring attire in the history of professional wrestling, the mystery wrestler screams ‘average’. However, despite his modest appearance, he receives a warm welcome from the crowd who are just happy to see someone step up to the plate. The fans continue showing their appreciation as Stevens stays in the ring, looking distinctly unimpressed.

“Who in the blue hell are you?”

“I’m Aiden Johnson” he replies in a rough English accent, inflected with a significant amount of aggression.

Ace immediately replies in an English accent of his own, one which fails to reflect the authentic tone of his adversary.

“Alright, guv’nor! You’re English! Well, then let’s get this match...”

Ace strikes his opponent with a cold, stiff microphone to the side of the head and immediately sets to work, stomping away at the downed Johnson. Not content with using his feet, Stevens goes to ground, unleashing a flurry of fists and forearms to the head of his opponent. Jumping back up to a vertical base, Stevens drags Johnson to his feet and delivers a textbook butterfly suplex, characterised by Stevens’ natural aggression.

Taking a break from the match, Stevens looks to the ramp and proceeds to shout to the back. Even in the midst of competition, Stevens can’t resist running his mouth. “Justin Cooper, are you watching this, you coward?! Your precious High Society can’t save you from me.” he shouts, almost inaudibly over the loud reactions of the crowd, which – due to the target of the remarks - aren’t entirely made up of jeers.

However, taking his eyes off of the opposition proves problematic for the American as Johnson, despite is relatively small stature, delivers a powerful dropkick to the larger Stevens. Rocked by the powerful offence of a much smaller opponent, Stevens proceeds to receive multiple stiff kicks to his body, sending him into the corner. The strong strikes of Johnson, coupled with Stevens defence leads to a small brawl in the corner. As the referee pulls Johnson away, the self-proclaimed ‘Mr. MSG’ hits a well placed thumb to the eye, sending his opponent to the other side of the ring to recover. Seeing his opportunity, Stevens hits a vicious Last Laugh to the side of his adversary’s head. One... two... THREE!

The man in the stripes calls for the bell, and Stevens immediately begins celebrating his victory on the top turnbuckle to a loud chorus of boos.

“I AM THE NEW MAYHEM CHAMPION! OH!”

Open for the Challenge

The scene opens up outside a locker room. We then start to see someone knocking on the door. Inside the locker room we hear a familiar voice shout out "Who the hell is it?" The person knocking on the door turns out to be Ricky Runn.

It's me Ricky Runn can I please come inside to talk to you?

For what interest may you want to talk about.

I have something important that might be in your best interest.

Fine come inside but this better be real good.

As Runn walks in to the locker room we begin to see Darren Bull laying down on the floor. He seems to have something on his mind while he is gazing up in the ceiling.

What are you thinking about there Bull?

Nothing man. Just tell me what is so interesting that you needed to come here for.

Well, let me introduce myself properly. I am...

I know who you are. You are Ricky Runn one-half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions alongside with your partner Austin Reynolds.

Yes that's all true but I think you left out one important thing.

Oh yeah, what could that possibly be that I forgot to mention?

Runn starts to get a huge smile on his face.

That would be the 2012 Lethal Lottery winner and future WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!!!

Bull starts to get up from the floor where he laying upon. Once, his up he looks at Runn's body language and his eyes before he speaks.

Is that true Runn? I bet that will happen after you throw over your best friend and tag team partner Reynolds.

What makes you say that Bull?

Bull turns around a bit then looks back at Runn again. He takes one more glance at him and chuckles to himself.

I can just read off your body language and your eyes that you would to anything to go on to main event the biggest PPV in WZCW ,Kingdom Come.

Runn just looks at Bull with a little smurk on his face.

Atleast I'm on the PPV card unlike you. So, if I were I would be quiet cause I got a chance to become a World Champion.

Fine I'll give you that one. Can you just tell me why you came in here cause I want to leave already.

Runn goes to check if there is anyone near side and closes the door before he tells Bull why he went to his locker room.

I came here to tell you about an oppurtunity that can change your whole career in one night.

Would that be you giving up your spot in the Lottery to me.

Not even if I was extremly drunk.

Then what would it be?

Justin Cooper actually has an Open Challenge for the WZCW Mayhem Title and I thought you might be interested in that.

That does sound like something I might be into.

If I were you I'd take that oppurtunity and become a champion.

Okay but why are you telling me this to me and not somebody else?

Well, you remind me alot like me when I started here in WZCW and I think I can help you change for the better.

Thanks but no thanks. You see I'm Darren Bull okay. I'm not you cause I'm going to become the New Mayhem Champion.

Fine but remember that I'm always here to help man.

Whatever, I'm never gonna change who I am and I hope you got that in your brain.

Runn starts to walk to out of Bull's locker room.

Wait. Before, you go try to not use a steel chair again to retain your tag titles. Okay!?

Runn starts to smile and takes off his title from his waist. He rasies it above his head to look at Bull.

Atleast from the two of us I'm the one holding some championship gold above my head.

We'll see about that come Lethal Lottery.

We see Runn finally Bull's locker room. We then see Bull grab something out of his bag. It's his laptop. Once he turns it on he goes directly to WZCW.com and looks at some guys that might whant to also challenge Cooper at LL.

So lets see who we have here first.

The first person he looks on his laptop is:

Joe West

This clown might not even have the slightest chance to even win so why bother with him? All he really has is that stupid lemon "shit".

The next one is:

Stevenson Marquel

Who? Oh yeah, the ghetto ass rapper who even got shot. Give me a break I bet he was never seen a real shooting unlike me.

The last he checks is:

Johnny Scumm

This guy has already gotten an oppurtunity to become champion but failed horrible. So, why would this "Punk" deserve my shot at the title. Since, he'll probaly make the title irrelevant.

After checking out some potential contenders he goes to dress in some party clothes and says:

Justin Cooper has made the biggest mistake in his life with this Open Chhallenge cause no one is even close to my level. I might party hard but I wrestle harder.

As Bull leaves his locker room he whispers to himself:This might change might my career around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back