Lethal Lottery 2014 Discussion: Showtime vs. Matt Tastic (c) - Eurasian Championship

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Matt Tastic has run afoul of the Elite after rebuffing their invitation to join them, and the most accomplished wrestler in WZCW history Showtime Cougar now looks to take back the title he cherished so long ago. With an opportunity to claim both the Eurasian Championship, and the World Championship in the same night, can one of these two men become the first dual champion in WZCW history?

Matt must have eyes in the back of his head, who knows what the Elite may have up their sleeves to add the Eurasian Title to their collection.

These two have been around for ages, except I feel that with the Eurasian title, Killjoy is finally finding his swing and his niche to push himself through the glass ceiling. Showtime is however no joke, he's a multi-time world title holder and has yet to write a bad RP as far as I am concerned. Then again, the same can be said for KillJoy ever since he has that strap around his waist. Sorry Showtime, I'm giving this one to Tastic.

I think this is the first time you'll ever catch me say with some certainty that Showtime will be the underdog in the match against Matt Tastic.

Showtime has always been an excellent RPer but he isn't exactly at that level any more. I'm sure he'll put on a solid performance and give Tastic a run for his money but this whole friendship with Mikey Stormrage (whilst slightly overbearing) has given him a new breath of life. If he can utilise this for a hilarious storyline arc (which I'm assuming is the game plan) then you've got yourselves a retaining champion.

My predicted win goes to Showtime, without having RP's to read yet. I've never red a bad RP of his. It would be awesome to see Tastic retain against someone who has accomplished as much as Showtime has though. I expect to see RP's worthy of this prestigious belt from both competitors, but until they are up and I've read them, it is nearly impossible to not go with the stronger writer. Good luck guys, should be a great read once your RP's are up! ;)

Tastic's got some strong, strong RP material and he's been pulling out some heavy hits recently with the build-up to this so momentum is certainly with him, but, much like the Germans at football (soccer, for you bloody yanks), never, ever write Showtime off. He's probably in the top two for cosistently brilliant RPers and he will give it everything he has to come across as an unrelenting, monstrous prick I'm sure.

This gonna' be good...

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Showtime is a former world champ, so I'm liking his chances.

Tastic is cool, though. I haven't liked his character more than right now.

Coin toss (or 1d2), but Showtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back