Let Eddie G. rest in peace

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
PWI insider reports:
Vicki Guerrero is expected to turn heel and side with Chavo Guerrero against Rey Mysterio. Also, the storyline is expected to be "UGLY".

can you please let Eddie just rest in peace, I mean is it neccessary for this angle to continue, they must really have nothing for Chavo. just let the man wrestle thats all. like charlie hass, he accidentally hits Lillian and now he has a story angle. Hass doesn't need a story angle, let the man wrestle.
What do you guys think about the WWE continuing to use Eddie's family for story angles

I agree, it was fine in the beginning after his death when they dedicated matches to him as tribute but, this is going a bit too far. I'd rather just see a Chavo vs Rey match without the whole, complicated storyline.

Flames Out
Dragon

I can’t think of any deceased wrestler who has been used in storylines for as long as Eddie Guerrero has. I think this is just poor taste, even if it has the blessing of Vicky and the rest of the Guerrero family.

i dont think eddie would have any problem with these storylines

but i will say it's stupid

Let his spirit live on through his wrestling matches, Not this way it is stupid for us to keep having to watch this, The man is not here anymore and should not be used on WWE T,v at all my his soul rest in peace.
God Bless Eddie

it's stupid, y do they need to use eddie, eddie's family is probably disgusted, and i would be to if i were them

They have already used it to much i think, the Guerrero name shouldnt be thrown around in the storylines anymore, he should be remember as a famous wrestler and not another name behind a gimmick.

R.I.P Eddie

Seriously, i've felt quite sickend that Eddie is still used in storylines, but involving Guerrero family, now that is just a little to far, dumbass Vince.

ya i dont think they should've started the eddie story lines in the first place. why keep bringing him up when people are sad about it. and why use it as cheap pops for rey. i bet on sd him and chavo will argue over who gets to wrestle for eddie

yeah, whenever you ask your children, "who won the World Championship at wrestlemania 22?" they'll answer, "Eddie Guerrero"

If the WWE can heel turn Viki and get money from it they will go ahead i think their heel turning her because the smackdown ratings have gone down hill be honest when was the last excellent match on the smackdown brand? in the space of 4 months.

No doubt that Rey and Chavo could put on a great match, but I don't think we need the whole storyline to make it interesting.

Flames Out
Dragon

Punjabi said:
If the WWE can heel turn Viki and get money from it they will go ahead i think their heel turning her because the smackdown ratings have gone down hill be honest when was the last excellent match on the smackdown brand? in the space of 4 months.

The man makes money out of mocking God (sorry for you non-religous people, or for those who don't believe in God, no disrespect), how can you make money out of mocking God, crucifying Austin, Vince would make money out of sombody taking a crap if he could

The fans are as much to blame as the writers and Vince are. They don't have to cheer when Rey does the frogsplash, or the three amigos, or even Eddie's shimmy. But they always chant Eddie's name. Just look at Rey vs. Booker last week on SmackDown.... everytime Booker got an advantage, they would chant Eddie's name to get Rey back in the match. It really got on my nerves.

^I agree the fans never chant for Rey or Chavo.They always chant EDDIE...If they want Vince to stop they must chant the names of the wrestlers wrestling instead of chanting Eddie...

OchoaSTL said:
The fans are as much to blame as the writers and Vince are. They don't have to cheer when Rey does the frogsplash, or the three amigos, or even Eddie's shimmy. But they always chant Eddie's name. Just look at Rey vs. Booker last week on SmackDown.... everytime Booker got an advantage, they would chant Eddie's name to get Rey back in the match. It really got on my nerves.
Let tha fans chant wut they want I luv it when they boo the faces. Tha fans are wut keeps this Company alive. I would rather chat "Eddie" than "619" or "Lets go Rey" cuz I hate Mysterio.

i dont mind the rey chavo thing, but they shouldnt bring in eddies wife, thats not right for her to even agree too

J-Slim said:
Let tha fans chant wut they want I luv it when they boo the faces. Tha fans are wut keeps this Company alive. I would rather chat "Eddie" than "619" or "Lets go Rey" cuz I hate Mysterio.

yeah man i hate mysterio they have to stop with this stuff, they didnt do it with owen hart or anyone else and rey looks soo stupid doing the eddie shimmy, probably becuase you cant see his face

ek2222 said:
yeah man i hate mysterio they have to stop with this stuff, they didnt do it with owen hart or anyone else and rey looks soo stupid doing the eddie shimmy, probably becuase you cant see his face
Rey looks ******ed doing tha shimmy thing. Only Eddie can do that.Vickie better not get in any story line or Chavo or Rey better not get in a Story Line involving Eddie just..leave Eddie alone already it's disrespectful.

I can see him dedicating the royal rumble to him but after that it just got boring. you knew he would dedicate every match to him. Eddie needs to move into a memory now rather a dedication

It is sort of annoying when the fans don't ever chant Rey or Chavo's name, no disrespect. I still love both Rey and Chavo but, I'd rather that WWE focuses more on the wrestling than the storyline, which they never do.

Flames Out
Dragon

I would chant "Rey sux" and "Thank U Chavo" that's still chanting their names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back