• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LeBron James fires 30 Heat Employees

Can't possibly be any worse than the 06 Finals.

Edit: Exacly. Haslem is a 4. Big Z never could protect the rim. Anthony is their only shot as far as a big man defender goes, unless of course Vanardo or Pittman are ready, which is doubtful. Definetly a weak spot.

I still have little interest in the NBA. Feels way too much like the Yankees winning a world title last year.

Fuck Lebron, and fuck the Heat. His signing with Miami just nailed the coffin closed on my waning interest in basketball these days, so thanks Lebron, you cocksmoker. Thanks for killing my remaining interest in basketball.

I'm curious as to how LeBron signing with the Heat makes you no longer interested in basketball.

For my part I haven't liked the NBA in about a decade. No use for it. But I'm curious as to how LeBron signing makes you no longer like basketball.

Jane, shut the fuck up.

Oh no, the douchebag is threatening Jane! Perhaps I should stop posting? It's not like anyone on here has ever insulted me before!

Please, Senior Angel, spare me! I didn't mean to offend you! Your insults just hurt too much!

Piece of advice, if you want anyone to give a shit what you have to say, don't be a random unknown jackass who pops up only to say his pathetic insults. And at least try to be original.

Oh no, the douchebag is threatening Jane!

You're an idiot, I didn't threaten you.

Perhaps I should stop posting?

You definitley should, you're one of the shittiest posters I've encountered here.

Piece of advice, if you want anyone to give a shit what you have to say, don't be a random unknown jackass who pops up only to say his pathetic insults

Like you? And I don't, I actually post in the non spam areas.

So yea, shut the fuck up, Jane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back