• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LeBron James fires 30 Heat Employees

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
Well not really, but in a sense he did. The Heat's ticket-sales staff was fired yesterday because their services were no longer required. After signing LeBron and completing the superstar trio the Heat sold all of their season tickets very quickly. The organization decided they no longer needed a ticket sales team to sell tickets so they fired 30 ticket sales people.

I hate Lebron. I really do. He basically said fuck you to Cleavland, and then makes it sound like he's sacrificing himself because he's "taking less money" to play in Miami. Yeah, 1 million out of 17 million is less money. Stupid ******.

One of the fired staffers said "The dismissals reflect the new Heat position in basketball: it can sell tickets without really trying."

Yeah. I'd laugh my ass off if they sucked this year. Of course they won't, but if by some chance they did, hilarious.

I hate Lebron. I really do. He basically said fuck you to Cleavland, and then makes it sound like he's sacrificing himself because he's "taking less money" to play in Miami. Yeah, 1 million out of 17 million is less money. Stupid ******.

Wow. I think someone is a Cleveland fan.

No. I'm a Bulls fan, but I just hate LeBron and his "Look at me! I'm awesome!" shit that he pulls off. I hope he breaks his leg.

Fuck Lebron, and fuck the Heat. His signing with Miami just nailed the coffin closed on my waning interest in basketball these days, so thanks Lebron, you cocksmoker. Thanks for killing my remaining interest in basketball.

No. I'm a Bulls fan, but I just hate LeBron and his "Look at me! I'm awesome!" shit that he pulls off. I hope he breaks his leg.

Shut up, noah.

Fuck Lebron, and fuck the Heat. His signing with Miami just nailed the coffin closed on my waning interest in basketball these days, so thanks Lebron, you cocksmoker. Thanks for killing my remaining interest in basketball.

The Celtics are still about a year away from collecting medicaid so they can compete. As can Orlando and Chicago. I still think the Lakers should be favored to win it all especially if Bynum can actually stay healthy for a whole year.

And I agree with xfear. I'll watch the Bulls, but that's it. I will avoid watching LeBron as much as I can.

Really? It made me even more excited for the NBA season. What don't you like about it?

Wait, first your location said you were somewhere in England, now it says Northwest Indiana. What the hell is going on Noah?

Stinger, I live in Northwest Indiana. The thing below my name is a joke thing from when I failed a while back. And Angel, the reason I don't like it is because it is putting 3 of the best young players in the league on the same team.

I'd try to play him as little as possible in the regular season. Talented big men is the one thing the Lakers have that Miami doesn't. Bosh is there only really good big guy and he's just 230 pounds.

That's the one thing the Heat are missing right now, a big man with size who can protect the rim/rebound. Haslem and Anthony are the closest they have at the moment. I'm sure they'll pick someone up at the trade deadline though

Exactly. This is what the NBA does NOT need. Most people agree that the reffing sucks. Now, when you play the Heat, you touch them and you will get a foul. I just like some competition. Speaking of which, the X Games are on. I'm out of here.

That's the one thing the Heat are missing right now, a big man with size who can protect the rim/rebound. Haslem and Anthony are the closest they have at the moment. I'm sure they'll pick someone up at the trade deadline though

I like Haslem but even he is just 6-8 235. He can't bang with Gasol and Bynum. Big Z and Jamal Magloire are both shells of their former selves and that just leaves Joel Anthony. I like Anthony and what he lacks in height he makes up with in athleticism. He's also 260 so he can bang inside a little but he's still nothing more then a big body off the bench who can block some shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back