Least Favorite Part of Christmas

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
What thing about Christmas just gets on your nerves?

For me, it's tv stations showing the same Christmas episodes of tv shows 5+ times a week.

I'll go with getting the wrong reaction from someone, when you think you got the perfect gift...

It's happened to all of us, and almost every year

I just hate the Christmas rush. Everyone seems to be in a shitty mood as they have to buy so many presents in a short amount of time. This mainly applies to my family though as I have a huge family.

1. Not knowing what to buy for people. My family is so hard to shop for. Nobody likes anything. Every X-Mas and birthday, its a big pain trying to think.

2. I used to be one of those really selfish kids that would rip through packages and wake everybody up hours early and all that....for years now, I'm the total opposite. I don't get excited about anything. Its not one of those "well, you got what you asked for, so why would you be excited?" things, cause I've gotten gifts I didn't ask for that I really truly liked...I just never know how to react anymore. I'm not someone that has mood swings and goes from being bland to beaming in a split second, so I'm never able to open up a gift and be like YAAAAAAAAAAAY. So I always feel like I'm under/overreacting.

3. People that argue with the decorations and the wishes. So what if you see a menorah or a Christmas tree...is it going to kill you if you're one and not the other? Give it a break and stop bitching lol. I don't celebrate Kwanza, but if someone wished me a happy one, I wouldn't be pissed off. Its something positive. So if I wish you a Merry Christmas and you're Jewish or something, don't take it as offensive. I'm trying to be nice. And if I say "Happy Holidays", and you're one of those people that are depressed around the holidays, don't take it as some point and laugh thing where everybody is pointing out your depression. Amazing how people have to complain about everything lol.

The fact that you can NEVER find a radio station playing good music. Only Christmas music.

The fact that I only have a few days to myself, where I get to relax, and I have to spend them running around every where.

The fact that my bank account is several hundred dollars smaller.

I'm not someone that has mood swings and goes from being bland to beaming in a split second, so I'm never able to open up a gift and be like YAAAAAAAAAAAY. So I always feel like I'm under/overreacting.

I'm like that as well, and I feel like I have to act (poorly) in order to appease the person who bought the present for me. And I always feel like I act badly enough for it to be noticable. Annoying really, why can't I just say "Thanks' and be done with it!

That they start advertising for Christmas two weeks before Halloween. Next year, they're going to offer fireworks/ornaments combo on the fourth of July.

Christmas music...It's MY Emo... Everytime a christmas song plays, I reach for the nearest blade.... Those "WAY TOO FUCKING HAPPY" Salvation Army bell ringers that make homeless people look civil. They make you wanna scream, "Hey D-Bag... If you ring that bell in my face one more time, they're gonna have to jingle your balls outta your throat!" People walking around saying "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" I say, "FUCK YOU, IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS! If the word Christmas offends you, tough tits. It was "Christmas" BEFORE you were here, It'll be "Christmas" long after you... Go choke on a cranberry, asshole!"

People not using the word Christmas pisses me off to. Especially using Xmas instead. That's just lazy. Also, for the first time this year, I realised, it's damned expensive. I've only bought for my parents, and I've spent around £150.

People not using the word Christmas pisses me off to. Especially using Xmas instead. That's just lazy. Also, for the first time this year, I realised, it's damned expensive. I've only bought for my parents, and I've spent around £150.

That's the credit crunch for you my friend, typical of the current economy. My least favourite part of Christmas is wanting to go to the shop 3 days before and having to que for absolutely ages, i hate it.

I hate how people come into work expecting you to have "Insert biggest product of the year" 3 days before Christmas and then get annoyed at you for not having it in!

That's the credit crunch for you my friend, typical of the current economy. My least favourite part of Christmas is wanting to go to the shop 3 days before and having to que for absolutely ages, i hate it.

what the heck does that have to do with the credit crunch? Christmas is always expensive for most people. I refuse to spend more than £20 in total as I can't afford to and know am getting sweet FA off my parents.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, please don't remind me.

anyone who goes shopping and tomorrow are stupid, and the reason Ihave to lwork 8am until 8pm.

Oh and don't even think about brining stuff back on boxing day.

I hate when all I can find on the radio is christmas music. It's on every station! They should have a specific station just for christmas music and that's all that they play. I don't like when my favorite stations get hijacked by stupid christmas songs that everybody has already heard 48755784553795 times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back