• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LC F'N W

Bah Gawd Ladies and Gentleman! It's the return of LCW!!! Since the last one was unceremoniously dumped into the Bar Room archives, the next one can be started in here, the cage, so I'm able to enforce racial and social stereotypes. With that being said, let's go straight to Glanford Park, Scunthorpe for the return of LC F'N W!!!!!

LC F'N W

Welcome to LCW folks, where after a half a year off, there are still no original ideas whatsoever! They'll probably be rehashes of shitty stipulations and mentions of WZers who are long gone and no longer relevant! With that being said, let's welcome our special guest commentator! Hide your wives folks...

n88890684418165.jpg

Oh Christ, and your kids too. There's a lawsuit for LCW if ever there was one. Better get on with the first match then, before any more damage happens. Let's go...

The following match, will be a ladder match with the ring surrounded by a lake containing piranhas match! Introducing first, from "Ireland" it's IC25!!! This one's gonna be huge folks, he's facing another former admin in Y 2 Jake right after this commercial break!

Well folks, IC25, who is stood in the ring now was scheduled to face Y 2 Jake in a ladder match with the ring surrounded by a lake containing piranhas match, unfortunately Y 2 Jake has not made it to the arena tonight. He informed us some time last week that he was in Cumbria trying to hail a taxi, that was the last we heard of him, and he's not here tonight. Introducing Y 2 Jake's replacement D-Man! The crowd groans as D-Man enthusiastically runs to the ring. It's two friends facing each other! Bah Gawd!

The match starts with IC25 carrying D-Man, he throws him down in the corner and goes out to get a ladder, forgetting there are piranhas there, he loses a foot. Tragic. IC25 limps back into the ring with a ladder and begins to hop up it, D-Man gets up and ascends the turnbuckle, he jumps onto the ladder! He's right underneath IC25 on the ladder, IC25 going to get the belt! D-Man pulls him down, but IC25 holds on, oh God, D-Man has pulled IC25 straight down the ladder, D-Man's head is literally right up IC25's ass! Bah Gawd, he manages to just pull out and ascend the other side of the ladder. Bang! What was that? D-Man has fell straight off the ladder, IC25 grabs the belt! But he doesn't celebrate, he goes to his fallen friend. There's a trickle of blood coming from the bullet hole in D-Man's head, but it doesn't look serious. Wait, what? THERE'S A FREAKING BULLET IN HIS HEAD. D-Man has been shot. Who did it? Maybe we'll find out after the break...

Well, amateur comedy hour is over. Let's get on with the show, unfortunately the police have been slow to respond and as a result we've had to leave D-Man's body in the ring until they arrive. Nevertheless, the show must go on...

The following match, is an LCW classic, it's a meat strapped to the face whilst lions with rabies surround the ring match. Introducing first, Doc! Apparently Doc requested to be in this match, though the LCW GM told him it was for hard work. Introducing his opponent, KB! KB is no stranger to LCW, in fact, he started a smaller promotion riding off the success of LCW. Let's see if it's a factor in this historic night for LCW.

The match starts with some punches, though neither man can see due to the large amounts of meat strapped to their faces. KB bounces off the ropes and hits a massive dropkick on Doc, that shook the ring. Doc flies out of the ring and is a victim for the lions, the lions completely maul Doc and his face his ripped off. He's going to have to get a new face. Doc climbs back in the limb, faceless, he just won't give up. KB has a steel chair! This can't be good. He swings! Doc blocks it! Doc throws KB over the ropes, he's going to get his face mauled! Bah Gawd! It's NorCal! NorCal saves KB! But wait, NorCal hits them both in the face with a steel chair, he covers Doc. 1-2-3! NorCal has won it.

NorCal grabs the mic, "Mighty NorCal just won a match that Mighty NorCal wasn't even in. That's just how damn good Mighty NorCal is, but that's not why Mighty NorCal is out here, Mighty NorCal is out here to get some damn answers."

IC25 walks to the ring, mic in hand. "IC25 hears you Norcs, IC25 also wants some damn answers"

NorCal: "Don't speak in the 3rd Person like Mighty NorCal does, you're not Mighty NorCal, nor will you ever be".

IC25: "Sorry"

NorCal: "Mighty NorCal accepts your apology, now Mighty NorCal came out here to find out what happened to the third member of our trio, D-Man. Mighty NorCal is determined to find out who shot D-Man in the head, IC25, you'll help"

IC25: "OK, it's just us two though, as JGoose is busy saving blind orphans from house fires"

NorCal: "God bless JGoose"

IC25: "God bless JGoose"

LCW Universe: "God bless JGoose"

Backstage, we see Derf having sex with a child.

Luther walks to the ring, the crowd go crazy. He has the LCW Championship on his shoulder. "Last time I was here, I probably won, but that's not the point, the point is, I'll be defending my championship tonight, against some joke called A.J, again."

Doc is walking backstage, Dave comes up to him "Hey Doc, I saw you get your face ripped off and thought I'd make you a new one", he hands the face to Doc "Dave, I'm not gonna lie to ya, that, that sucks". Dave smiles, "I'm glad he liked it".

The following match, will be another LCW classic, a bird seed with birds match. Introducing first, Tastycles! His opponent, Sam! As they are about to get ready, the pigeons arrive, and they're pissed off as hell! They're shitting all over the place, this match is a disaster, Sam grabs a mic, "Y'know what? I'm better than this, Tasty, I know you are too, let's just walk out of here" The two competitors walk out as the referee starts his ten count, he reaches nine when Tasty rushes back to the ring! He wins! Sam looks annoyed, he catches a pigeon, and kills it! Take that pigeon! Take that society!

Backstage we see anyone who hasn't been mentioned, crying.

Now it's time for our main event folks! AJ vs Luther XXVII!!!! The match starts off with punches, fuck knows what the stipulation is, but there's a brick wall, an oak tree and a fuck load of Chinese people in the ring. Luther tries to hit the Autoban early on but can't for some reason, what's happening? AJ takes the advantage and hits Luther with a can of Diet Coke, what's all that about? Anyway, Luther hits back with a Sky+ remote, where are they getting these ideas from? BOOM! A piano has landed in the ring, right on top of Luther! Who did that? It's that rascal Sly! Now he's telling everyone about it as AJ pins Luther, 1-2-2.9999!!!! jpfizzle to the rescue! He stabs AJ! The blood is everywhere, now he's slitting his throat and ripping out his vocal chords, now he's strangling AJ with them, now he's stomping on his head and slashing his body with the knife, now he's cutting his fingers off individually. Luther comes across to talk to jpfizzle, this is going too far surely. Luther grabs the knife from jpfizzle, but then mutilates AJ's face, cutting off his nose and gouging his eyeballs out, then stepping on them. Luther covers him, 1-2-3! Luther retains the championship, but has AJ's LCW run finally come to an end?

'Bout fucking time!

I'm glad Doc liked his new face that I made him. I made it out of macaroni shapes...

:)

I swear if we see Orlando Jordan have sex with a child backstage Thursday...

Sorry if I am interrupting anything, I am new here and was just checking our "the cage", never seen one of these on a forum before, and I have to say that OP was one of the funniest things I have ever read. Ladder match with the ring surrounded by a lake full of piranha match ? Meath strapped to the face with lions with rabies outside the ring match ???LOL!!! The matches, and commentary, and promos were great, that was some really funny stuff.

Yes, it's that randomly selected time again where we say a big "Hello" to Luther Championship Wrestling, commonly known as LC F'N W, but on some occasions Miranda. Nobody's been expecting this because nobody cares, not even me, I haven't read the last show so I apologise in advance for any continuity issues. Now we enter the crazy bastard world of LC F'N W. Yeeeeah.

LC F'N W

Bah Gawd folks! We are here live for LC F'N W! Where tonight we will we the first ever ladder match in a ring covered in barbed wire containg lions, where the ring is on a FUCKING BOAT. But for now it's time for our opening bout.

Entering the ring, from "I posted a thinly veiled attempt to get mentioned in this thing" it's Disarray! Disarray was once known as GeneralDisarray and that's your fact of the day folks. Now entering the ring, from somewhere near Northern England it's Dave! Yes, that Dave.

The match starts with a few punches for a change before Disarray attempts to kick Dave, Dave bats this kick away and says "Fuck no, I won't be kicked", seconds later Disarray hits Dave in the balls with a rather large stick, that looked like it hurt a bit. Disarray is really going to town on Dave's genitals here, it ain't pretty. After a while Disarray gets out a ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring, it's not the ladder match in a ring covered in barbed wire containg lions, where the ring is on a FUCKING BOAT match yet Disarray! He sets it up anyway and performs a 1454 splash! Does he land on his neck or something? Haven't quite worked it out, nevertheless, Dave rolls out of the way and covers Disarray for the pin. He now has no genitals left.

Backstage we see Lee walking backstage with a can of lager and some chicken pieces.

Ladies and gentlemen it's now time for our second bout of the evening. Introducing first, it's Coco! Coco's kind of like a partner to Disarray, he just lost, will Coco suffer the same fate? Introducing next from Sweden or somewhere like that, Ferbian! Ferbian likes listening to ABBA folks. The match starts with a kick from Coco, wtf. Anyway, we continue and by a bizarre set of circumstances we find Ferbian being attacked by a dog. Wait, that's not any normal dog! That's Derf's mother! We continue with Ferbian attempting a suplex on Coco, wait, no! Roll up! Coco's got it, Coco's got it! But how? Let's look at the replay!

It appears Ferbian died when trying to suplex Coco, well jeez, that is unlucky.

Backstage we see Lee lying down in a field.

The following match will be a ladder match in a ring covered in barbed wire containg lions, where the ring is on a FUCKING BOAT match! Really nobody can live up to the hype of this match, so here's two people randomly plucked out, it's Tastycles and Doc! Doc? Disappointing. So the belt is above the ring with all that other shit in it. Now I remember Doc had his face mauled off last time out, how will that affect him? Not much, probably. The boat starts moving, but the belt is on a crane on the river side, so it's impossible for anybody to reach it. Shame. Could've been an entertaining match.

Backstage, we see a Facebook page devoted to Lee.

D-Man walks to the ring as he introduces the live crowd to "D-Man's Love Shack" hosted by D-Man. "Welcome to my Love Shack suckas, let me introduce my first guest, IC25", the two proceed to tell bromantic stories that make the audience sick, until we are interrupted by loud music. OH MY GOD IT'S MIGHTY NORCAL, NorCal flies to the ring on a bald eagle, as the American national anthem plays in the background. NorCal lands, "Fuck this guys, the fuck are you two telling bromantic stories for? You'd both be dead if it wasn't for me fighting off that pack of wolves that weekend we all went camping". "True" says D-Man, "But you were the one who attracted that pack of wolves by saying Bryan Danielson is shit", IC25 rips off his shirt and it looks as if we could be seeing the end of the New Jersey Triad right here. Can you feel that? The ground's shaking! The arena lights have gone off, the gorund now appears to be splitting, bah gawd it's JGOOSE. JGOOSE! JGOOSE! JGOOSE! "Stick together or I'll fuck you up". The three decide to stick together.

Backstage we see everybody who hasn't been mentioned surrounding a large vat of kool-aid.

Becca walks out and complains about LCW not having enough women in it, she's interrupted by KB. "Listen love, this ain't no pussy OCW, this. Is. L. C. F'N. W". KB then proceeds to mercilessly beat Becca.

Backstage we Derf teabagging a small child.

Ladies and gentleman it is now time for our Main Event. Introducing first, SlyFox! Introducing second, jpfizzle! Yes that's right folks, Luther's nowhere to be seen in the main event, this match will be for the number one contendership of his title though. Which I hope he still has. Genuinely can't remember the end to the last show. Anyway, here we go with this match, it's an LCW rules match, which means the match must start with punches, there must be some sort of animal involved and the end should come with some sort of outside interference. A death is optional. The match starts with punches being thrown by both men, Sly gets the advantage as jpfizzle ends up tied up in the ropes, Sly gets out a steel chair and hits jpfizzle in the face with it. That just winds jpfizzle up and he goes on a rampage as he destroys Sly, the ring and the LCW animal enclosure, a shit load of animals come out! Hehe gay animals. The match continues as a penguin with rabies bites Sly who starts foaming at the mouth, but what's this? The referee has been eaten by a macaw! BAH GAWD, there's no referee! Jpfizzle has Sly covered! Sam runs down to the ring in a referee's shirt, he counts, 1-2-2.9999999!!!!! He stops counting, jpfizzle looks pissed off. Sam looks up to the rafters, then counts the 3. JPFIZZLE WINS. He's the new number one contender!

Luther walks down to the ring and stares down jpfizzle, jpfizzle looks at the LCW mini fridge that holds his title contract. He hands it over to Luther as they celebrate in the ring. Y 2 Jake stares down from the rafters.

He sets it up anyway and performs a 1454 splash! Does he land on his neck or something? Haven't quite worked it out

And you call yourself a mathematician. Also, you made me scare my neighbours with my weird laugh - which, in turn, made me frighten them with my even weirder stifled laugh. You did law at some point; do you owe me money for that?

I can't wait for the next one. There should be a "Meat Strapped to the Face with Lions Surrounding the Ring Battle Royal".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back