Lawrence Taylor charged with rape.

Ronnie Lott would have a say-so in that discussion, KB. The man cut his fucking pinky off ON THE FIELD to go back in a play. Taylor just did a lot of cocaine and broke the fuck out of Joe Thiessman's leg, and nearly killed Joe Montana, too.

Come to think of it, hope LT gets a life sentence.

I don't know anything about Taylor's personal life, or what he does now, but he was a great player back in New York. I don't know if he did it or not, teenage girls WILL say anything for publicity, and for money, let's just leave it at that.

You think he was better then Mean Joe Green, FTS?

I don't know if he did it or not, teenage girls WILL say anything for publicity, and for money

That's often true, but since there was another person involved in this mess, Taylor could be in big trouble even if the girl doesn't testify (which often happens in these cases, accompanied by an increase in the victim's bank account. See: Bryant, Kobe). Plus, L.T.'s lawyer says he didn't have sex with the girl.....and that can be determined pretty easily by a lab, can't it?

It should be interesting to see this play out; while the pimp will probably be happy to try and lessen the heat on himself by throwing it all on L.T., it could be that justice system will be so knocked out by Taylor's football heroics that he winds up with a slap on the wrist.

Sounds like we're in for another athlete issuing a tearful admission of indiscretion while apologizing profusely to his family, friends and fans for letting them down.

Already, I can feel tears welling in my eyes. :icon_cry:

It should be interesting to see this play out; while the pimp will probably be happy to try and lessen the heat on himself by throwing it all on L.T., it could be that justice system will be so knocked out by Taylor's football heroics that he winds up with a slap on the wrist.

Oh but nooo, football players are supposed to be role models for the children, he must be punished harder then regular children, so he can be an example to the players of today, even if he didn't do it. If he was still a play, then they should suspend him for at least 6 games too.

:rolleyes:

Why should anyone care if he wants to get into music. Let him do his thing.

Edit: Misread the title.

I think he had sex with her, but he didnt rape her and she probably told him she was 18 and then lied about it to get some cash females are scandolous

The other day I saw an advertisement for a show about celeberities and addictions or something, and he popped up in the ad. I was like " HOLY SHIT, THAT'S LT " and he goes " No it isn't you fucking dumbass! " And I was like " Yes it is man, I'm not talking about LT the running back, I'm talking about LT the beast. "

And then I continued to go on a rant about how he wrestled Bam Bam Bigelow.

Lol, I'm not sure if a lot of people will get the Illegal Touch joke, but in the NFL, if a team does an onside kick, and they touch the ball before it goes like 10 yards?, it's a penalty called Illegal touch.

Lawrence Taylor was a fucking monster on the field. That is all, educate yourself if you don't know about his beastliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back