• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lawler's Replacement

Possibilities of this theory happening?

• Really hope not

• Really hope so

• Very Likely

• Very Unlikely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
Okay, since the thought of King main eventing a PPV sounds so stupid, it will keep people watching the next Raw to see what WWE will do next. I know what they will do now.

King will be attacked by King Sheamus backstage. King Sheamus claims that John Cena was eliminated and shouldn't have interfered. Jerry Lawler (in a wheelchair) tells everyone that another king will take over his #1 contender shot. King Sheamus screams and thinks it is him, but HHH's music hits. HHH says that Sheamus doesn't deserve it, and he will finish him off after he becomes the WWE champion. King Sheamus costs HHH the title shot at Elimination Chamber and HHH costs Sheamus the #1 contender shot at Elimination Chamber. The two will finish off their feud at WM. Jerry Lawler is back before Extreme Rules, he wants to get revenge on Sheamus, but the GM says that Jerry Lawler is no longer allowed to put his hands on superstars, ending Jerry Lawler's wrestling career. John Cena is the WWE Champion now. Sheamus says that he should've been the #1 contender and John Cena cheated to help Jerry Lawler win. John Cena says, "I will never back down from a challenge." At Extreme Rules, John Cena wins because Jerry Lawler distracted Sheamus. Jerry Lawler nitpicks by saying, "I never touched Sheamus." The GM says that Jerry Lawler is foolish, and is getting a 3 week suspension from Raw. The GM warns Jerry Lawler not to interfere in any match or touch any wrestlers or else his next suspension will be 5 months. Sheamus and John Cena have their rematch at Over The Limit. Sheamus beats John Cena at Over The Limit due to KING BOOKER (Not Booker T) and Sharmell interfering. King Booker says that he made a deal with Sheamus. Sheamus and King Booker will now aid each other and become each other's managers. John Cena has his rematch clause, which he loses again due to ANOTHER interference, but this time, it is from William Regal, a former member of King Booker's stable. John Cena takes a break from the next Raw and starts a new feud with Alberto Del Rio (After 2011 draft), saying that John Cena is poor and weak. Triple H comes out and interrupts Sheamus and King Booker, claiming that he is the king of kings. Sheamus retains his championship again, but King Booker decides that he is going to have a title shot too. King Booker loses due to interference from William Regal (Switched from being to King Booker's side to Sheamus's side). GM says that William Regal is now fired. They have a rematch at the next PPV, in which DREW MCINTYRE interferes in to beat up King Booker. Drew is now in Sheamus side, saying that Sheamus deserves respect because he is a 3 time WWE Champion and a KING. Sheamus beats many main-eventers like Randy Orton, John Cena, HHH, John Morrison, King Booker, Diesel (Says he is tired of Sheamus talking and loses at the next PPV), and Rey Mysterio (Says that he deserves a title shot but he still loses due to interference from Drew). Finally, it is almost WM 28. Drew McIntyre betrays Sheamus, saying that all he does is Sheamus dirty work. Drew McIntyre (Face) defeats Sheamus (Heel) on the main event of WM 28 on the grandest stage of all! Drew McIntyre is now the new WWE Champion! He is a very over face now due to defeating an annoying, arrogant, brutal Sheamus.

THE END

And would this be good for the ratings?

BTW, I didn't copy this idea. It is mine.

Considering the fact that you have what 11-13 title matches in here plus multiple storylines i's highly unlikely. I wil; say though this woulld be interesting to say the least, but no ratings would drop cause it has no Miz, no Nexus, no Corre and way to much TNA heel face switiching bullshit

What happens is Bret Hart reveals that he was the mystery GM all along, and that he's still the official US champion because he never lost the belt. Then he takes Lawler's place and wins the WWE championship, then Shaun Michaels comes back and superkicks him.

What happens is Bret Hart reveals that he was the mystery GM all along, and that he's still the official US champion because he never lost the belt. Then he takes Lawler's place and wins the WWE championship, then Shaun Michaels comes back and superkicks him.

This is stupid but you already kniow that. And that's the truth and nothing but the truth. This idea will rest in peace, cause I'm the Miz and I'm awesome, And you just hit rock bottom, And that's he bottom line cause Stone Cold said so, and if you have a problem with that I got two words for you Suck it!

Yeah but the man deserves a proper send off. He has done so much backstage work tand is really a person that will be missed when he officially goes. I would like him to get his final push and then go on a high note.

i was joking. He's overrated though. He does deserve a killer fued with DB for the US title. Let that be his send off. They start off as mentor/mentee Regal gets jealous wants to beat Bryan. Cheats to win the the title. It gets real personal. Epic submission match against the guy he hails as the best wrestler in the world. I would approve of that. Bryan needs a fued sooner or later anyway.

The first post was insanity. I actually have a headache from reading all of that.

I thought this was going to be about who will replace Lawler on commentary, and that should be William Regal.

This is the naked Mideon of threads....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Classic bro, simply CLASSIC!!!

In response to the OP...

WTF are you talking about??? That was one of, if not the MOST insane fucking post I have ever wasted my time reading.

LOL Holy shit dude... I am mesmerized!!!

That trick you do with your butt is crazy, Jackiz Kirey!!

I have never EVER seen someone talk out of their ass like you did on that OP!!

Congrats, Jackiz Kirey, you won the Most Insane Post Of 2011 Award!!

The craziest thing about it, is you were serious!!!!

Dude Jerry has been in WWE for like what 18 years at least?
he is being rewarded for his loyalty just like kane was being rewarded im not saying Jerry will win or if he does im not saying he will get a long shot but they are rewarding him for loyalty

At the very least, this is to assure that The Miz walks into Mania as The WWE Champion. Also, this will continue the "feud" between Lawler and Cole. I could easily see Cole getting involved again and costing or at least trying to cost Jerry the match.

DUDE. This story = what the fuck. Just, like, Hell to the No. Seriously.
I see it being very simple, with King going up against The Miz at Elimination Chamber, with help from Cole as Crooked I says, helping to further their feud into WM (King vs Cole/Riley anyone?) The Miz then, still has his title going into WM, hopefully putting on Match of The Year at Wrestlemania, which I really believe it has the potential to. Simple as really. Involves 2 Title Matches & no title changes, apart from Cena possibly winning at WM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back