Latest Fuck up on the main page

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Justin Frobish sent along the following: I was on WWEShop.com and saw they are selling a Hulk Hogan DVD even though he signed with TNA. Looks like WWE still wants to make money off the Hogan name.

-Today's WWE.com "Superstar of the Day" is Gail Kim.

-Today's WWE.com "Daily Diva" with a new photograph is Hornswoggle.

I Lol'd

I just checked WWE.com and Hornswoggle is the Superstar of the Day where as Gail Kim is the Daily Diva. Fuckup on the Main Page.

WWE certainly enjoys making Hornswoggle the Superstar of the Day. I guess they figure they'll just continue shoving him down your throat until you finally buy his merchandise.

Not everything needs to be geared towards you Sid. You and your throat need to stop being so sensitive about these things.

Another fuck up is they put that Jeff Jarrett is a former employee of TNA when he's not been officially removed from the company yet...

Not everything needs to be geared towards you Sid. You and your throat need to stop being so sensitive about these things.

Who said anything was geared towards me? I threw out a simple comment. I don't like Hornswoggle, and therefore I made a comment about it since the topic was being discussed.

He's not being shoved down out throats. It's not like he's had a year long reign as WWE champion or anything yet.

He's not being shoved down out throats. It's not like he's had a year long reign as WWE champion or anything yet.

No, having Hornswoggle wrestle Chavo Guerrero for 10 weeks straight on Raw is not shoving anyone down anyone else's throats at all. Gotta sell those Hornswoggle derbies.

If it wasn't Chavo, it would have been someone else. Ten weeks of the same thing was lazy booking, but he would have been on Raw regardless.

How was it lazy booking? Imagine how much time it took them to come up with not only the matches, but creative names for them.

They also had to come up with names for the random diva's tag matches like the "Mayweather Melee" and other shit like that. It's a very time consuming job.

Back to topic, I have to say that I am not a fan of listing "The Superstar of the Day" or "Daily Diva" as a "news" piece.

If I want to know who the Superstar of the Day or Daily Diva is, then I would go to the WWE website. I could care less who they are, and don't understand why it is "news" on the Main Page.

I love how the headline normally lets everyone know that it has photos of the Divas and news on the male Superstar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back