Last Night's Preview of Robot Chicken

Seriously, I almost pissed myself when Dakota Fanning came out and beat the shit out of Trips. Robot Chicken is an incredible television program. For those who don't watch it, you should start.

One of my favourite bits was when JR is yelling about how Triple H let the air out of Cena's tyres... :lmao:

Best Robot Chicken sketch EVER:

[youtube]t82bTikuskU[/youtube]​

I can't see this because they block YouTube at my job... but, I can look at it on my Blackberry. JMT, how can I search for it? What is it called?

:lmao: The Dakotanator

Robot Chicken is always awesome. Especially Star Wars sketches.

[YOUTUBE]Ln3tcSoN3gc&feature=PlayList&p=3161341A4973836C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=48[/YOUTUBE]

That second sketch with the phone call from Darth Vader is absolutely classic.

They did a SBTB skit?!?!? NO WAY!!

Hell yeah, real voices too with the exception of Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkly's characters (Kelly and Jessie, obviously). Everyone else was in it though.

You'll find it with that search. It's a parody of Saw.

Robot Chicken is downright hilarious in every single episode, if you've never seen the show before, start now! I'm glad the WWE gave some publicity to a show like Robot Chicken, right on. One of the funniest shows on TV easily.

Here's some of my favourite sketches from Robot Chicken which proves why it is so damn brilliant!

Nunchucking!
[youtube]/v/adUfFqWGcS8&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Mario Vice City
[youtube]/v/Val7hmRLD9Y&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Star Trek
[youtube]/v/I-BbfW1mXsA&hl=en&fs=1&[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members