• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Meal?

DarksideEric

Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
Your character's either caught by some big bad overlord that's going to kill them or they're arrested finally for their terrible evil. However your character is granted one last meal, what is it?

For giggles: Spicy Curry Item from Super Smash Bros. Brawl to try and escape.

For reals: BBQ Pulled Pork, BBQ Brisket, Potato Wedges, Corn Bread Muffin and giant amounts of Dr Pepper.

800px-%C3%9Altima_Cena_-_Da_Vinci_5.jpg

Probably a huge steak rare with a side of bacon jalapeno cheese fries. Or a stuffed crust peperoni lovers pizza with jalapenos. He'd think the peperonis or steak came from boars and minotaurs though, since he sees everything in D&D.

A piece of bloody Japanese Wagyu steak, a bowl of freshly picked pomegranates imported from Rome, and a bottle of Château Margaux.

As for me, Shrimp Gumbo. Just a favorite of mine.

The world's rarest truffle. Then while they were out looking for it I would make my escape. Though I would miss out on the worlds rarest truffle. Damn.

Executioner with BBQ sauce. I don't even have to actually eat it. How you gonna kill me now, fuckers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back