Lariat owning a noob.

If I could be serious for a minute...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1136293&posted=1#post1136293

This dude pissed me off to no end. Going off about blogs from Heyman and JR. I mean, what the fuck? I tore him a new asshole and whether you like it or not, I firmly believed this was warranted. True story.

Completely warranted. I'm of the belief of offering support to people that are beginning to post.... But for God's sake, that was a pretty damn dumb opinion. I like it.... Dark Lariat....

I wouldn't really say that was an "own". And calling your own "own"...well, you'd better be pretty damn sure...and you shouldn't be sure abotu that.

I can think of several responses to your post, and I barely even read it.

The only time I ever owned someone was when I encountered a barely literate Kevin Nash fan. And yes, several other people did call it. On that day, I was proud.

I've never owned anyone, I'm not entirely sure what it means, but I don't think you can ever be unable to respond to an opinion.

Um... you "owned" a noob? Wow, that's a tough one... That must make you pretty smark... er... smart, huh? LOL!

Ugh. I did what I had to do, whether or not it was an owning or not, I don't care. I told him what I thought, hopefully he'll learn from it. It was just a flat out dumb post. Period.

JR's blog can be awful sometimes. On occasion, he's spot on or has something new to say and I enjoy reading him accordingly on this good days. But many times, I can't get past the man's hate of the interwebs. JR can really be a massive grouch. The interwebs be his readers, for the sake of fuck!

Heyman's okay. Storm is really where it's at when it comes to blogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back