Lariat... are you ok?

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
As I stated to everyone last week, my job has been blocking just about every web page that has to do with anything besides work, so I haven't been on here as much as I'd like to. However, I came on to do some catching up this morning and I read four different threads where Lariat mentioned the word "rapists."

Um... do you need a hug or something, bro?? LOL

I wouldn't hug him if he was talking about rapists...

... He may rape you.

It was kind of weird to log on and see that Lariat had posted about rapists in pretty much every Bar Room thread and the taker_for_life thread in the prison.

I'm still trying to figure out how golf isn't a sport for them. I'mma go out on a limb and say more rapists play golf than football.

Rugby seems more fitting... lots of men with big legs in short shorts jumping on top of each other... yeah, that's the ticket...

Rugby seems more fitting... lots of men with big legs in short shorts jumping on top of each other... yeah, that's the ticket...

Not so much as muscular, oiled up, half naked men slipping and sliding all over each other.

WWE-RAW-Batista-Randy-Orton_1532913.jpg

Then again, people who make pics like this can't be gay:

randy8.jpg

:icon_neutral:

Randy, keep your 'legacy' where it belongs.

Yep... smells like rape in here...

Where the fuck is Lariat?!? I dedicate an entire thread to him and he bails on me?? I'm insulted LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back