Lana and Rusev tied the knot?

Farese12

"Slapping Single Moms"
According to the main page, Lana and Rusev are now married. Does this mean they are completely scraping the storyline?

"RUSEV AND LANA ARE ENGAGED!
Reports indicate that Rusev and Lana are engaged. What provoked the power couple to set aside their differences of late?"

"As first reported by TMZ, former U.S. Champion Rusev and Lana are reportedly engaged. The Ravishing Russian had been romantically linked to Dolph Ziggler in recent months and Rusev fielded a proposal from Summer Rae just last week, but it would appear that any lingering problems between the power couple have been resolved. Why did Lana have a change of heart? Tune in to Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network for more, and stay with WWE.com as this story develops. "

http://www.wwe.com/inside/rusev-lana-engaged-28045055

They'll probably work it into a storyline somehow, or the plan has already been put into motion to make it into a storyline since I'm sure officials were made aware of when they were getting married since you can't wipe your ass, blow your nose or scratch your balls without letting Vince know about it ahead of time.

Anyhow, congrats. I figured a marriage was coming sooner rather than later, they purchased a home together earlier this year, in Nashville I believe, and every report I've read over the last near 2 years concerning their relationship says they're extremely close and very much in love.

I don't see anything on the main page about them getting married, just that their engaged now. It happened about a month ago, so slow in getting that story out.

Congrats on the engagement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back