Los Angeles Lakers

Playoff Appearances46

Finals Appearances30

Finals Won16

Winning percentage .619

Conference titles31

Division titles32

Retired numbers7

This is a tough one, I wanna say Boston because of how many Finals they have won but the Lakers have had more Finals appearances, Conference and Divison titles, and a better winning percentage as a team than the Celtics. The Lakers have a better list of players and more success than the Celtics as of recently but the Celtics made their Legacy mainly through the 60's.

I gotta go with the Lakers because in my lifetime I've seen the Lakers win 5 championships and The Celtics win 1. I part bias because I live in the Los Angeles County. Also if you look at the teams now the Celtics are on the decline as they continue to age while I believe the Lakers still could win about 3 more championships with Kobe.

Im voting Lakers, Bill Russel and co won majority of the celtics titles in the 5-'s and 60's and thats when there weren't half as many teams as there is now. Lakers alone in the last decade have won 5 titles and have won more than the celtics in the past 30 years in which the NBA had started and more teams have came into the league. Lakers have a better winning percentage and people can say they had to play the likes of MJ, The bad boys and the Knicks in the 80's/90's. But The Lakers have had a really hard Western Conference in this decade. They also have more final appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back