Lair

a7xoff

GLaD I'm not you...
Has anyone here played it. I recently picked it up for my PS3. I must say it really is a great game. The missions are realitivly easy though. However the concept is awesome. The style is similar to that of the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series. You fly a dragon around completing objectives while burning other dragons, people, and other mythilogical creatures. It's a mere 40$ in the US now, and it certainly is worth the 40$. Not to sure if I would have spent 60$ on it as I'm not sure as to how good the replay value will be. This game recieved a very low rating, but I really don't pay attention to those, and in actuallity I think Lair will go down as one of the buried treasures of the PS3

I've played Lair. I can tell you it's all eye candy, the controls are awkward, and it really isn't a very good game. Don't believe me? It received 54/100 on Metacritic (that's where every single official rating is collected into one big average, in case you didn't know). Not something worth paying, well, anything for. You might say, considering the amount of reviews out there, that that's good. I can tell you that Bioshock received 96/100, and that's not even the highest.

Ok Sam mabey I just have some sort of fetish where I like to eat people and burn them to a crisp with a dragon XD... I'll agree with you though on the controls. They are rather awkward, to me it almost seems like Factor 5 wanted to get the motion sensors in the game so they randomly made it steering. I'd rather just use the D-pad for that, but eh got to live with it. I don't pay attention to most reviews anymore though since Jaws: Unleashed came out. That thing got like a 4.5, and it's still one of the most addicting games I've ever played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back