• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lady GaGa's new video

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
Lady GaGa's new video for "Telephone" just leaked. It features Beyonce, and was inspired by Quentin Tarantino(pussy wagon and all).

Very weird, very different, very long(9 minutes) but very awesome.

Skip to the 4:30 mark, it's where it get's interesting.

Best lines of the video "I told you she didn't have a dick" and "I knew you'd take all my honey, you selfish muthafucka".

<3

I love Lady Gaga so much. Onstage, she's insane. I respect that she has the guts to do what she does and dress like she does. Also, if you see her in interviews, she's really...cute. Sensible.
Just goes to show.

It's interesting to say the least. Half the video's an homage to Quentin Tarantino movies, and it's a visual feast to say the least. It's not Thriller, but it'll probably be the best video of this year.

The three things you can't deny about this woman; she's bizarre (onscreen), she sells, and she makes you pay attention to her. She's not the greatest singer in the world, but you don't really have to be. I kind of like Beyonce showing off her crazy side that we know is lurking behind the polish and kindness. I'm a fan of the video. Thumbs up.

Certainly interesting to say the least. Half the video is an homage to Quentin Tarantino movies, and I like seeing the dark nature of Beyonce, aside from all the polish and class she shows for her public character.

Whether or not you like Gaga, you have to admit three things; she sells, she's interesting, and she makes you pay attention to her. This isn't Thriller, but it'll be the best video of this year, probably

The forum broke upon the return of M_F. Couldn't handle the heat.

There's "inspired by" and there's "stealing from." Then again, I'm not sure if Tarantino himself can differentiate so I can't complain.

Three cheers for Lesbian Prison Rape in a video for a song about not being able to hear someone on the phone in a club or something.

Jesus Christ, what musical excrement that song is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back