• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lack of Motivation

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Why is it, when I get on to try and post meaningful stuff in the Wrestling sections.. something stupid catches my eye first, I read it, then lose all motivation in posting quality stuff?

I've been trying to get to 200 posts today but I haven't found too many quality threads to post it. I posted in the True Wrestlemania thread about how HBK is overrated and the NFL thread but that's pretty much it.

This coming from the tool, who has a picture of one in his signature. :disappointed:
Weak Will...weak.

This is a picture of a tool.
screwdriver-1.jpg

You have what Nietzsche calls a "weak will".

My friend did the final talk at our Antioch retreat. Some of his first words were "God is dead." Earlier in the weekend we discussed what our highschool would be like if it were transformed into a society with the factory workers and the übermensches.

My friend did the final talk at our Antioch retreat. Some of his first words were "God is dead." Earlier in the weekend we discussed what our highschool would be like if it were transformed into a society with the factory workers and the übermensches.

Existentialists = Confused Stoners

Kierkegaard kicks ass though.

Maybe cuz there's so much stupid stuff in the non-wrestling forums, mainly the bar room. Now im not talking about funny yet pointless stuff in the bar room, cuz thats waht the bar room's for. im talking about the the just utter crap threads that are created by... some of the younger posters.. that is literally just cringe-worthy to read.

Same thing happens to me. Although given that you're a long term active poster with a reputation for creating extensive posts on a wide range of topics, and I'm someone who averages 12 posts a month, 11 of which will be about Lou Thesz... your example matters a bit more.

I can't stomach the WWE sections any more. There just doesn't seem to be any point crafting a sandcastle, when it's just going to get smothered by the sewage infused tide. (extended metaphor).

Old school is still a good section. Nobody ever posts anything there, so there are no distractions. :p

Have no fear ya'll, The Platinum Keyboard Award winner will save the wrestling sections... before 2010.
I look forward to working with all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back