• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kurt Angle's Next Move Is...?

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
Simple question in this thread- What will be Kurt Angle's next move after feuding with double J Jeff Jarrett? ( I don't want him to feud with Jarrett because it is like Matt vs Edge in 2005, just badly brining in real life problems with Kurt and Angle. Not my choice though) I don't even watch TNA after BFG's let down and predictability of the THEY revealing. But Angle is one of my favorite TNA wrestlers, right up in the top 5 with Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, and Jay Lethal. But what do you want to see happen with Kurt Angle or what do you think will happen? Personally, I am pretty sure he will not go into the title picture right now because
A) it would be a face vs face feud, but some good "rewind" matches of last year with Anderson
B) TNA booking ( Bischoff and Hogan) will give the title back to Immortal, ( I'm saying Immortal because Jeff might be facing jail time...again)
I want him to form a tag team and chase Beer Money. It will give Kurt main event exposure, keep him relevant. Maybe with D'Angelo Dinero! I'd love that, or Jay Lethal! Now your turns!

Simple question in this thread- What will be Kurt Angle's next move after feuding with double J Jeff Jarrett? ( I don't want him to feud with Jarrett because it is like Matt vs Edge in 2005, just badly brining in real life problems with Kurt and Angle. Not my choice though) I don't even watch TNA after BFG's let down and predictability of the THEY revealing. But Angle is one of my favorite TNA wrestlers, right up in the top 5 with Matt Morgan, Mr. Anderson, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, and Jay Lethal. But what do you want to see happen with Kurt Angle or what do you think will happen? Personally, I am pretty sure he will not go into the title picture right now because
A) it would be a face vs face feud, but some good "rewind" matches of last year with Anderson
B) TNA booking ( Bischoff and Hogan) will give the title back to Immortal, ( I'm saying Immortal because Jeff might be facing jail time...again)
I want him to form a tag team and chase Beer Money. It will give Kurt main event exposure, keep him relevant. Maybe with D'Angelo Dinero! I'd love that, or Jay Lethal! Now your turns!

First off how was BFG predictable? Nobody expected Hardy to be in Immortal. Now as for Kurt Angle, I like where is feud with Jarrett is going as it gives something realistic to TNA and is something good going for them at the moment. I can't wait to see how it plays out with Karen Thursday on Impact.
After that feud, I think Kurt might feud with Pope instead of being in a team with him. Pope needs that one big feud to launch into the main event and I think Angle can help him out. Why would you want Kurt in a tag team? Really? What would he or TNA gain from that?

Im not going to do down any of TNA's work, I think that in many respects they are heading in the right direction however because of events away from the ring they have found themselves in a bit of a corner. Im my opinion Angle's best work is as a heel character and I can really see how he would fit in 'Immortal', maybe even as their world champion, however there is no way they can possibly have Angle and Jarrett working together so as a result hes in character limbo. I think Jarrett and Angle will run for a little longer possibly until the title is back with Immortal and then go after whoever holds it. Jarrett really does get in the way of things doesnt he!

To be honest, I'd rather not see TNA push the feud between Angle and Jerrett for the same reason as ctln4rko: bringing in real life feuds to the false feuds of wrestling has far more downside than it does upside. That being said, I fully expect TNA to follow through with this one, cause even more real-life friction between the three people involved, and generally lead to more problems, both personal and professional, for everyone involved.

After all of that mess has been seen to, Angle could frankly do anything. Jerrett I don't see doing much of importance, but Angle would be very likely to be able to do something important.

One thing I would like to see, just so long as they bring Samoa Joe back into the picture, is for Angle and Joe to form a tag team and go after the tag-team titles as a face team. The both of them have similar intensity, ability, athletic backgrounds, and besides, it would bring Joe back into the main event picture where he belongs.

Another person I could see Angle teaming up with is Anderson. Not only would it bring these two faces together to possibly form a force against Immortal, but it would open up an opportunity for Anderson to do a double-title run, which might just be interesting on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back