Kurt Angle

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
We like to debate who should be placed in the upper echelon of wrestlers and who doesn't make the cut. That being said, where do you guys place Kurt?

Me personally, I have three tiers.

1st tier: Austin, Hogan, Flair, Rock(questionable)

2nd tier: HHH, HBK, Taker, Hart, Savage, Cena

3rd tier: Jericho,
Foley, Benoit, Guerrero

I would place Kurt in the third tier.

I know I forgot Edge and let's keep it that way.

I'm sure HBK and Hart belong on a tier between HHH/Taker and Jericho/Benoit. Foley belongs on that tier as well. History will justify this post.

Kurt is definitely third tier. He hasn't made the impact that the second tier guys have. I love Eddie, but I don't think he makes the cut.

Flair was never on Austin's or Hogan's level, was he? Second tier, I think. But I'm definitely open to persuasion from experienced wrestling fans.

Kurt is definitely third tier. He hasn't made the impact that the second tier guys have. I love Eddie, but I don't think he makes the cut.

Flair was never on Austin's or Hogan's level, was he? Second tier, I think. But I'm definitely open to persuasion from experienced wrestling fans.

He's got the right idea.

First Tier is Hogan/Austin/Rock, you can dispute Rocky but then you'd have to place him in the second tier all on his own because anyone else can't touch him tbh.

First tier would be the ones who made serious contributions to professional wrestling. Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Lou Thesz and Gorgeous George for example I'd place in the first tier.

Second tier are those who achieved plenty within professional wrestling in-terms of accolades and making a serious name for themselves; above are names I think that would be known maybe throughout the world, these are names on the cusp but who have achieved greatness, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Savage, Ric Flair and The Rock.

The third tier in my eyes are the guys who've achieved a lot but never came to the level of name recognition as the guys above. Eddie, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and yes, Kurt Angle would be in the third tier.

But that is at least what the ranks are to me anyway.

This, basically. Except HHH should be second tier.

If you're gonna bump Triple H to the second tier I don't see how you can't bump Cena as well. I'd also likely bump Flair to the first tier.

I'd say the first tier should be reserved for those who lead the charge in making serious, long lasting changes to professional wrestling. The second tier is for guys who were extraordinarily popular, successful, and talented, but didn't quite leave the legacy the tier one guys did. The third tier is for guys who are successful and talented, but didn't really make a huge name for themselves. Edge, Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Angle... this is could be a huge list and very easily debatable. For instance, LJL wouldn't put Edge on there, but Shocky wouldn't put Eddie on there.

I'd put Foley second tier. Foley wasn't as big as Austin or Rock, no, but he's certainly more significant than your average Jericho or Benoit.

Angle would be high up on the third tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back