• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kurt Angle, Psycho Sid, Christopher Daniels how would you debut them in the WWE?

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
lets say these three men had signed with the WWE at different times and was waiting to be told how to debut and which brand to go on, so my

question is how would you debut them?
which Brand Raw or Samckdown?
and who would you have them feud with to start off with?

Kurt Angle
I would CM Punk come out and say for weeks how much he is classed as an American Hero because he doesnt drink, smoke or take drugs and has rid the WWE of all evil like jeff hardy and so on, and id have him say that he is the greatest wrestler ever in the WWE and no one is in his league, the the lights go out and then Kurt Angles music hits everyone marks out and Angle gives his little speech how he won a gold medal and has beaten everyone in the WWE and that he is the greatest pure wrestler of this generation, these 2 would have some awesome matches could even steal the show at WM. I would have him on Raw to add star power and ratings plus im a big Kurt Angle fan.

Psycho Sid
i would have promos for weeks of the craziest man in the world is coming to WWE and this guy is a Psycho, then while Alberto Del Rio and Big Show are having a match his music will hit and then Psycho Sid comes out (if this happened i would mark out) and have Sid and the Big Show stare eachother down and then have Sid kick Big Shows ass you know the big boot then chokeslam, and after he does this he could Powerbomb Del Rio through the annoucers table this would put him over as a monster and as someone who doesnt give a fuck! then he could feud with either the BIg Shown or Del Rio over the World title and Smackdown will have some Star Power on the Show.

Christopher Daniels
Id do promos for his Fallen Angel Gimmick for weeks then have him appear in the ring and take out the IC champ who would be John Morrison or Daniel Brynn at the time and because Daniels would have some awesome matches with either one of these men and it would bring some class and prestige back to the Championship, I would have this Happen on Smackdown because back in 2002 to 2003 Smackdown had some of the best in ring wrestlers and matches during this period they had Angle, Benoit , Edge, Eddie, Chavo, Rey, Lesner and so on.

Well, since Angle and Sid have both been in the WWE before they wouldn't really be having a debut. They would be having a return. With that said:

Angle: Raw Brand. Returns at Summerslam. The current tag champs at the time had been attacking Jack Swagger who has completed a face swing. Swagger had challenged the tag champs to a title match with a partner of his choosing. Tag champs in the ring, The All American American in the ring, and Angles new music hits with his new video package. Swagger and Angle win the tag titles giving new life to the tag division. If you think about Swagger and Angle, they have the right gimmicks to combine to make a credible tag team along with their manager Dusty Rhodes to make the tag team "American Dreams". Maybe then a feud with the new Nexus culminating in a Survivor Series match. New Nexus vs American Dreams / Randy Orton / John Cena / Mark Henry.

Psycho Sid - Smackdown. Sid doesn't deserve to be on the primary brand. Sid has to be a bad guy. The whole face swing of Sid Justice never worked or even made any sense. So he would have to come back maybe as Undertakers next Wrestlemania victim. Have his return at the final PPV before next years WM. Undertaker just won a particularly tough match against Wade Barrett that The Corre interfered with leaving Undertaker wasted. Taker is up and staring down The Corre who are up the ramp. Sid appears from the crowd in street clothes (don't you hate it when a guy who isn't supposed to be there appears in wrestling gear) and jumps up in the ring behind Taker. Taker turns and Sid decimates him with a clothesline. Power Bombs galore on Taker. 1, 2, 3, no 4 Powerbombs!! Sid can be heard as he is in Takers face. The challenge is on. WM and the Streak.

Daniels - Doesn't matter what brand. He's a mid-carder at best. Make him a part of the announce crew for a couple of weeks. Then figure a way to get him in the ring. Title shot against Daniel Bryant is not a bad idea. Not really sure what to do with Daniels.

Psycho sid is as old as shit and daniels doesn't have anything to do in wwe and kurt angle should be the next challenger for supercena's wwe championship so he would break his ankle and win the championship on his debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop double-posting.

I'd like to see Angle/Swagger tag team, I think itd be great fun, but if Kurt Angle comes back.. he's Kurt Angle.. he's main event or nothing. He's not like Jericho, who can move up and down from World Title to IC Title and back and make it believable. Could you see Angle with the X Division Belt? No? Then he cant be anything less than the World Title.

Give Swagger another title run, have ADR win it from Edge @ Mania, feud for 1 or 2 PPVs, then have ADR feud with Christian, ending with Christian getting a World Title reign. Have Swagger take it from Christian, holding it for a good 3 months, built better than he did his first run, and feuding with JoMo and Christian. Have Swagger/Christian/JoMo in a Triple Threat, with Christian winning. Swagger beats down Christian for a good 2-3 minutes straight, then the next night on RAW have him come out and do the whole "im the best pure wrestler the worlds ever seen" etc, then BOOM Angle's Music hits. Gives Angle a good feud, gives Swagger a good rub, gives Christian title reigns :D

Sid? Sid who? Oh, the guy who's had: Broken rib, punctured lung, injured biceps, who stabbed Arn Anderson in the gut with scissors, who couldnt even JUMP off the SECOND TURNBUCKLE without snapping his leg like a twig?

The guy who, in the space of 12 years, went from WCCW to WCW to WWF to WCW to Indys to WWF to ECW to WCW? Who never spent more than 3 years in one company before leaving it, showing no loyalty? Why would WWE bring Sid back as a wrestler, esp against the Undertaker, when theres better-known legends who can actually wrestle - Nash, Booker, Austin, Rock, HBK, Angle, etc.

Daniels - doesnt belong in WWE. He has the talent, but he'd get treated horribly. Little kids wouldnt "get" his gimmick, and hed be relegated to being the white Yoshi Tatsu - Superstars appearances, random RAW showings for a midcard rumble match, maybe tagging with Mizark Henry.

If Daniels shows on NXT, and dominates the entire season, then I could see him doing a nice feud with DBD or Barrett (post- Corre), but other than that.. itd be a shame to see him buried.

For angle I would have ADR come out and say he is unstoppable and that his cross armbar is the most deadly submission in the wwe. Cue Kurt Angles music. Have him give a little speech and be scheduled in a match tonight. During the match ADR interfeers but Angle fights him off. Then angle puts his opponet in the angle lock and stare at ADR.

For Sid I would have kane dominate smackdown for a couple of weeks and have the announcers call him psycho and crazy. Then in the middle of a beat down of a low card guy (jtg,swagger) have the lights go out and many believe its Taker. Instead when the lights turn on and Sid is in the middle of the ring. Sid beats him down and you have a feud of psycho's.

For Daniels I would have Dolph Zeigler come out demanding a wwe title shot. Have him go on a rant about how he can beat anyone in the back but the catch is that they could have never challedge for the wwe title. Out comes daniels. They have a face off then daniels hits the angels wings.bam big feud

ALL 3 HAVE ALREADY BEEN WITH THE COMPANY. Daniels was in WCW for ONE year and got injured and never came back so really they are all returning. But i doubt wwe would even take any of them back. Daniels and Sid are too old since wwe is obsessed with this youth movement, but Kurt Angle could come back, Id like to see him feud with Swagger on SD since Swagger kinda reminds me of Angle

lets say these three men had signed with the WWE at different times and was waiting to be told how to debut and which brand to go on, so my
question is............
how would you debut them?
which Brand Raw or Samckdown?
and who would you have them feud with to start off with?

Kurt Angle
I would have CM Punk come out and say for weeks how much he is classed as an American Hero because he doesnt drink, smoke or take drugs and has rid the WWE of all evil like jeff hardy and so on, and id have him say that he is the greatest wrestler ever in the WWE and no one is in his league, the the lights go out and then Kurt Angles music hits everyone marks out and Angle gives his little speech how he won a gold medal with ab broken frickin neck and has beaten everyone in the WWE and that he is the greatest pure wrestler of this generation, these 2 would have some awesome matches could even steal the show at WM. I would have him on Raw to add star power and ratings plus im a big Kurt Angle fan.

No offense, but I think this would be a major fail bringing Angle back this way...basically as the same character that he left with. It failed miserably when they tried to bring Jericho back as the "good guy" character with the quips, etc... against Randy Orton. Jericho found huge success when he created a new mold for himself, fairly quickly...be it face or heel, you have to do something different.

I do think Punk would be a good first opponent for Angle, though. He's over enough as a top tier heel at the moment.

Or....have Angle debut as a heel. There's nothing written that he has to come back as a face. Yeah, people will mark out for him, but if you're not going to turn Cena heel, you need more heels on RAW than just Punk and the Miz...and...I guess Sheamus.

I don't know how you could, "debut," Angle and Sid. I mean, kids may not know who Sid is because he stopped wrestling before a lot of kids were even born, these days, but Angle never stopped wrestling. I'm sure some of the kids that are WWE fans are at least aware of what TNA is and who Kurt is. For cryin' out loud, they're both multi-time WWE Champions. I mean, you could just bring them back and re-explain who they are or were for the kids, but the older fans don't need to be introduced to them.

If I were bringing Angle back, I'd want him in a high profile feud, just because I love the guy. Wait for Cena to have a match, let Cena put his opponent in the STFU, and then have Angle come out and rip him out of the hold only to put him in the ankle lock. The two have a history, anyway.

Sid shouldn't come back. But, if he does, it's been so long that he couldn't just dominate. I don't know what to say about a possible Sid return, because it would just be a waste. I mean, why don't we just bring back Hogan too and, next year, have the twenty year reunion of their match at WM 8? I mean, Sid kicked out of the leg drop and the match ended in DQ, shouldn't they settle the score? Except, Sid won't bump because his bones are brittle like candy, and Hogan can't bump because God's using up all his abilities to allow Hogan to walk. Seriously, I just don't get why'd you bring Sid back and use him for more than just a special appearance.

As for a guy like Christopher Daniels, if the WWE were actually going to use him, they'd change his name and appearance. They'd probably force him to go through FCW, too. I don't know; if you're going to give Daniels a big introduction, then it'd be best to have him attack DBD You get the Indie fans hooked, you introduce him as a threat to a legitimate wrestler, and they'd probably put on some great matches, so that seems like a viable option. But, still, it wouldn't happen; I'm obviously skeptical. lol.

I cood c kurt angle comin back and having some kind of program with or against jack swagger but it'd be cool to c angle have a fued wit daniel bryan or john morrison. Both need legit programs and angle n the 2 are few of the actual good wrestlers left

ok angle is easy!! i would have him show up at summer slam because his friend the rock called him because cena has help from people mad about the rock stealing all the spot light ! form a old school faction witch would be ROCK , Undertaker , Angle, HHH vs Cena and Corrre and Nexus !! you could even throw in a Diva trish Stratus on OLD School Side.. the GM would be backing the New Breed guys run it up to SS have both teams even if you wanted to have Daniels show up there be 6 person on the team cool thats fine !! at SS i walk have mystery 6 guy for the old school team have everyone thinks its stone cold the the counter hits clock hits zero and we here Break the walls Down omg its Jericho !!! old school team led buy noone other than jerry lawler and JR new breed buy raw gm and mike cole !~ sound good ?

Daniels was in WWE for a while, mostly as a jobber or developmental wrestler. He was just starting to get into the biz at that point. Had some decent matches with Taka Michinoku on Shotgun Saturday Night.

I think his Fallen Angel gimmick would of somehow fit with the Brood or the Ministry. As for now, I'd see him feuding with Punk.

Angle: time for him to retire, too many health issues with his neck. Ditto Sid, old news.

Sid is like.. 100 years old. Why is he even in this category? Daniels and and Angle are two guys that are still relevant, people know who they are, and can put on a good match.

Psycho Sid?

Really?
Really?
Really?

Everyone's right Sid and Daniels don't deserve to be in the WWE right now but I don't think Angle should be wasted on Jack Swagger. Swagger's barely important and Angle is MAIN EVENT status, he should be feuding with Punk or DelRio in Submission Matches

I would not bring in Daniels- most WWE fans probably dont know who he is so why use any hype? It would only be a let down.

Angle I would rip of the old Honky Tonk/Warrior entrance. Have a major heel champ come out and cut a promo saying there is no man who can beat him etc... and the he issues a challenge to any wrestler who thinks they can beat him to come out and try. Out comes Angle for the win and new champion.

ok angle is easy!! i would have him show up at summer slam because his friend the rock called him because cena has help from people mad about the rock stealing all the spot light ! form a old school faction witch would be ROCK , Undertaker , Angle, HHH vs Cena and Corrre and Nexus !! you could even throw in a Diva trish Stratus on OLD School Side.. the GM would be backing the New Breed guys run it up to SS have both teams even if you wanted to have Daniels show up there be 6 person on the team cool thats fine !! at SS i walk have mystery 6 guy for the old school team have everyone thinks its stone cold the the counter hits clock hits zero and we here Break the walls Down omg its Jericho !!! old school team led buy noone other than jerry lawler and JR new breed buy raw gm and mike cole !~ sound good ?

Think for a minute. It is basically a repeat of the Nexus vs Cena's team and Cena's team fell apart. Just like Cena's hand picked team all of the "Old School" team have had big issues with each other and have Jericho a part of the 6 man Old School team which are basically faces? Jericho is too far into being a heel for that to even be close to working. Actually, both sides would implode. On the face side you could mix up any implosion you want. Angle / HHH, Angle / Undertaker, HHH / Undertaker, Anyone and Jericho. Rock ends up left alone in the ring because Corre and Nexus who "don't like each other" are fighting. Boy has the WWE missed that story line BIG TIME!! Thus the problem with having two brands. They should dump Smackdown and combine the rosters.

Everyone's right Sid and Daniels don't deserve to be in the WWE right now but I don't think Angle should be wasted on Jack Swagger. Swagger's barely important and Angle is MAIN EVENT status, he should be feuding with Punk or DelRio in Submission Matches

Very good point. This would be a great opportunity for the WWE to make Swagger relevant. A valid tag team of two "American Made Men" in their ring personas. Let them control the tag universe for a while. Revive the tag team division, and make Swagger relevant as Angles partner. Angle has done it all before but this would be close to Road Warrior or Hart Foundation or British Bulldogs type of special.

I completely agree Sid has is old and too much baggage ala Scott Hall. I think Daniels is the same as he getting up there in age and an investment in that would be a waste.

On the other hand I believe if Vince would give Angle a limited schedule and put him on Smackdown I think that would work out great for him. As mentioned in previous posts. Del Rio and Swagger would create the competition that he needs at this point with a swan song at Wrestlemania. With the current path he's going now he is doing himself no favors staying with TNA they are dragging him down. I remember him saying when he moved to TNA that they had the better talent and seeing the state of TNA as compared to WWE that statement is incorrect as WWE is showing that they have the must see talent.

It continues to be frustrating that wrestlers are seeing TNA as a WCW where careers are prolonged and are actually beneficial for older wrestlers. All TNA is for older wrestlers is a way of showing that they should've quit while they were ahead. For example Ric Flair should've not competed ever in TNA he should've left sleeping dog lie. Now instead of a career that ended with a great match at WM 24 he now may have his last match losing to god knows who maybe Robbie E? Makes TNA very frustrating to me I think.

sounds idiotic.. first of all PLEASE include some punctuations and try to improve your english..

Next up, you cant just take every superstar and ask them to team based on your liking of them.. do keep in mind that we have faces and heels in wwe..

as far as the original poster asked.. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I BRING A TOTTERING BAG OF NO GOOD, PSYCHO SID BACK?? What would i gain?? nothing.. nada..
daniels.. he'll maybe get a shot at nxt.. then again maybe not.. the guy is already 40 and they cant push a guy with their current youth movement..

AS FAR AS ANGLE IS CONCERNED.. Now you are talking business.. Look a guy like Kurt is one in a million.. You can put him in any feud and he'll just put in 110% and make the feud look good.. As far as we are witnessing, the current problem with WWE is the stars that are being developed are not over with the crowd.. They are stars but not superstars.. Hence if i'm bringing a guy like Kurt back, then I would be putting him a feud where the guy can break the Glass Ceiling.. Ideal option, ADR or John Morrison.. These are the next level FACE and HEEL of the company besides the top men of their respective brackets.. Hence I would have Kurt feud with either of these men to put him over..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back