Kurt Angle, Karen Jarrett, Jeff Jarrett

President Evil

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have never had a chance to fully understand what went down between these 3. Did Karen and Jeff begin an affair while Karen was still married to Kurt? Or did they get divorced first and then Karen and Jeff hooked up.

Can someone break what went down here.

I think Jarrett & Karen Angle got together before the divorce between the Angle's was finalised. The relationship was found out by the wrestling world during a radio show.

There was animosity between Jeff Jarrett & Kurt Angle over the situation and I think they were feuding in TNA at the time. Jarrett actually got sent home/put on leave by TNA execs over the whole incident and I think Kurt was contemplating TNA over it.

I think Jarrett & Karen Angle got together before the divorce between the Angle's was finalised. The relationship was found out by the wrestling world during a radio show.

There was animosity between Jeff Jarrett & Kurt Angle over the situation and I think they were feuding in TNA at the time. Jarrett actually got sent home/put on leave by TNA execs over the whole incident and I think Kurt was contemplating TNA over it.
I do confess that I don't know much but isn't Angle was dating some Tna knockout and asked for a divorce and after that Jarret and Karren started seeing each other.

They were separated and a week or so later Karen and her kids moved in with Jeff Jarrett. I guess Kurt didn't appreciate his kids living with Jeff Jarrett. Things cooled off pretty quickly though, they made it into a big storyline in TNA to.

Mark Madden recently called Karen "satan" in his article. I think that was uncalled for. Such things are quite common in society. The husband is a douche, the wife is tired, meets another man, finds solace with him. Kurt doesn't exactly seem like a very accountable husband either... again, not uncommon... but I feel that it's wrong to blame just Karen in this case. It's not as if she was screwing Jarrett for a year while Kurt was deeply in love with her, pretended everything was okay and then left him in despair. The relationship was gonna end anyway, with or without Jarrett.
The storyline and that No DQ match between Angle and Jarrett was really brutal. They totally capitalized on the animosity between the two men and turned it into compelling television content.

I do confess that I don't know much but isn't Angle was dating some Tna knockout and asked for a divorce and after that Jarret and Karren started seeing each other.

Yes Kurt Angle was dating Trenesha Biggers aka Rhaka Khan at the time.

Mark Madden recently called Karen "satan" in his article. I think that was uncalled for. Such things are quite common in society. The husband is a douche, the wife is tired, meets another man, finds solace with him. Kurt doesn't exactly seem like a very accountable husband either... again, not uncommon... but I feel that it's wrong to blame just Karen in this case. It's not as if she was screwing Jarrett for a year while Kurt was deeply in love with her, pretended everything was okay and then left him in despair. The relationship was gonna end anyway, with or without Jarrett.
The storyline and that No DQ match between Angle and Jarrett was really brutal. They totally capitalized on the animosity between the two men and turned it into compelling television content.

I agree.

Mark Madden himself comes off as a chauvinistic douche a good deal of the time anyhow, some of his past columns have been backed with unflattering and exploitative comments about women. I don't know if that's how he really is or if it's just part of his gimmick for his radio career but, either way, it's what I've come to expect from the guy.

What happened during the whole thing could've been timed better but, at the same time, why should Karen sulk about while Kurt moves on with his life? I don't know if it's all true or not, but I remember reading reports suggesting that Kurt had been unfaithful, something I wouldn't find at all difficult to believe as he's no doubt had countless opportunities; not saying he did, but I think there's a strong likelihood. Plus, there's also Kurt's problem with drinking and alleged prescription drug abuse, which had to take a huge toll on the marriage; so couple that with the POSSIBLE infidelities on Kurt's part and you've got a strong recipe for divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back