• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kurt Angle in the WWE Hall of Fame

It's damn true.

I'd love to see AJ induct him but it will be Jericho or Rock. Possibly HHH or Foley. Even E&C

If Christian is going in, then Edge will be doing his induction. Triple H or The Rock would be the best bets. But then, Shane or Vince would be exceptional.

It will be interesting to see who inducts him. My immediate thought was The Rock due to their history.

For shits and giggles I'd love to see them let Brock have the honor.

Funny how TNA Hall Of Famers are going into the WWE Hall Of Fame in the order they were inducted. Expect to see the Dudleys going in soon.

Regardless.. IT'S TRUE, IT'S DAMN TRUE

Does that mean no more Kurt Angle matches in the WWE? Honestly, I'm hella surprised by this. I didn't expect Kurt to go in for another 5 years at least.

Also, does this mean he's back with the company? If so, screw Brock and Rusev, AJ/Angle is the match I want to see in a WWE ring at Wrestlemania.

Does that mean no more Kurt Angle matches in the WWE? Honestly, I'm hella surprised by this. I didn't expect Kurt to go in for another 5 years at least.

Also, does this mean he's back with the company? If so, screw Brock and Rusev, AJ/Angle is the match I want to see in a WWE ring at Wrestlemania.

You can watch Kurt and AJ on the TNA network for just your spare time

Just rumors from some small time news sites I follow on Facebook, but they say he wants and may get a match at Mania.

I know most of the top guys seem booked for Mania, but there are so many potential matches with new guys at the top for Kurt if he gets a chance.

When he inevitably shows up on WWE TV, the You Suck is going to be deafening. And it'll be fucking awesome.

HBK will most likely induct Angle. This is great news!

But does this mean that WWE considers Angle retired....? They tend to induct people after they have made their final comeback..

I glad he's going in but his speech will just be endless sobbing. Especially when the "one more match" chants start and he clicks that Vince will never let him Wrestle in a WWE ring again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back