Kurt Angel - Arrogant or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Angle is so arrogant it is pathetic. I obviously don't mind arrogrant- as I am a huge RVD mark, but Kurt Angle just grates on my nerves. I am completely over the gold medal that he won 15 years ago. Way to go, Kurt, but it's really time that you move beyond it. After reading that interview it is obvious that Kurt hasn't really learned too much about the business over the last 8 years. Kurt loves himself way too much and is honestly nothing special in the ring as he has no moves that are original. I really hope that TNA is careful not to give into him.

One of the many reason's vince let kurt go is becuz the other wrestler did'nt like his attitude in backstage the same atitude that is pissing alot of folks off in tna apprently jarrett is one of them according to this site a few weeks ago it reported, and a career in mma, ok fine, but he want to fight tito or chuck, he needs to start from the bottom and work his way up like everyone else, cuz if he fights tito or chuck right off the bat he will get his ass kicked to fast, and so bad his career in both mma and pro wrestling will be over, like bart gunn, after butter bean knocked his ass out at wrestlemaina

i dont think too much of what kurt said was too bad

he said he would like to see Hogan, Big Show, Goldberg and Jericho in TNA
well they would draw numbers if you like them or not and that is what TNA wants
also he may be friends with those guys so why wouldnt he want them there

he said HHH is a cockhead well we all know he is and HBK
they are good workers but in real life im agreeing with kurt

im not too sure about Big Show going undefeated as i think TNA needs to push their own talent not former WWE workers
and if Hogan does appear no title reigns
just 1 on 1 clahes every now and then or maybe tag team matches

jericho would be awesome in TNA

and Goldberg would have to pull his head in and job for Joe and Styles and Abyss every now and then

its all about getting TNA on the map at the moment getting the crowd
behind them like WCW did
then you let the angles, hogans, shows, goldbergs retire and let the youth take the show to another level

but first they have to get it to a good spot and they can only do that with known wrestlers

kurt angle is the prime example how WCW thrived and failed yes he is good and if anyone read both sides of the WWE vs Angle split you would of noticed that Angle was just irked he wasn't the main guy so as far as HHH being a slimeball at least he doesn't cry when he's not the main guy; WCW got the big name wrestlers, got the ratings, but then big named wrestlers didn't want to stop being ontop, didn't want to put anyone over and so new wrestlers were non existent and the company failed cus it was the same thing weekin weekout, Angle prime example of that wants to be the top dawg all the time doesn't want anyone else to share the light

btw Angle is pretty much full of shit 75% of the time so take what he says with a grain of salt

kurt angle is the prime example how WCW thrived and failed yes he is good and if anyone read both sides of the WWE vs Angle split you would of noticed that Angle was just irked he wasn't the main guy so as far as HHH being a slimeball at least he doesn't cry when he's not the main guy; WCW got the big name wrestlers, got the ratings, but then big named wrestlers didn't want to stop being ontop, didn't want to put anyone over and so new wrestlers were non existent and the company failed cus it was the same thing weekin weekout, Angle prime example of that wants to be the top dawg all the time doesn't want anyone else to share the light

btw Angle is pretty much full of shit 75% of the time so take what he says with a grain of salt
HHH doesn't cry because the top spot is there whenever he wants it back. He and Stephanie had a baby so he became less enamored with defending the title night in and night out. And like I've stated a hundred times, Angle was all about taking the high road up until WWE spouted off text message crap trying to prematurely bury him. I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, but quite frankly I would never look at Angle as the kind of guy to shut his mouth when someone else takes a jab at him that way. You may be right about Angle being too hungry. However, we're only a few months into it, and let me ask anyone with a shred of intelligence: Why in the hell would Angle spend the initial few months of his tenure in a new company jobbing? How would that keep his starpower established enough to make it worth anything when he does get beat? Granted, they totally f**ked up the matches with A.J. and Abyss regarding the scripting and lengths, but then again, they all will probably fight him down the road apiece, anyway. I'm still pissed at that, but I'm going to try to remain optimistic as to Jarrett's plans with Angle. However, if by this time next year it's the same story, you better believe I'll be declaring Kurt Angle as the antichrist.

I haven't listened to the interview yet (it will probably be available soon on www.angle-online.com). I don't really know how to judge (I'm a big Angle's fan so it would be quite subjective), it depends on the context and I will first listen to the show before really making a complete judgment but just three things I want to talk over now...

First of all, as far as Hulk Hogan is concerned, in my view, his arrival in TNA wrestling would be both positive and negative.. I'm personally against it because of Hogan's ego and strict demands, and let's be honest, TNA needs a new blood, they have to 'create' their own stars. Of course I'm not against the arrival of a few big names in the company, because some of them could help the young talents but let's face it, Hogan has always had a reputation of a "career killer" (I'm sure you know why Ricky Steamboat, for example, never won the big one.. And this is just one example among many others). On the other hand, it could be great for the ratings and for TNA's worldwide influence thanks to the Hulkster's fame in the wrestling business, but even financially, Hulk is too demanding and I'm sure he shows his "interest" for TNA just to put pressure on Vince (money, money and... money).

Secondly, I agree with the fact that Big Show is a great guy and a talented performer but unfortunately he is badly hurt and I don't know if he will be able to make an in-ring comeback one day. Furthermore we have to admit that Vince Macmahon has "killed" the Giant's credibility. Paul deserved to be undefeated when he made his debut in WWE, it was the right time to set up an interesting "nobody can beat him" storyline. Kurt Angle pointed that out in the interview he made with Bubba last October, Big Show could have made more money and a bigger name for himself in Japan where wrestling giants are highly respected.

Finally, Chris Jericho in TNA?? Yes, definitely a great idea! Y2J is still young and could help the company. He has never been hurt, he has always been regular and above all else, this guy can do it all: he is charismatic, talented in the ring and has a solid connection with the wrestling fans. Chris Jericho would be a great addition to the TNA roster, there is no doubt about it.

I'm looking forward to listening to the interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back