Knockouts Match: ODB vs. Sharmell

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
ODB vs Sharmell

Well, every pay per view needs a filler. This match was obviously placed on the card to continue the rivalry between the Main Event Mafia and the TNA Originals. ODB is an average wrestler, but I can't remember the last time I saw Sharmell in the ring. This could be one of the worst matches on the night.

It should last no more than 6 minutes in duration. I see Sharmell getting the win here with distraction from Booker T. This mini feud started off in a fairly entertaining way, but the match won't be so. Since Kong will be defending her title on the show also, this match will be forgotten about very easily.

This match looks terrible. ODB is fine if you have her in there with Kong. But she's a fucking oaf. I wouldn't be surprised if that look of fear on Sharmells face is genuine. It'll be a short match, with Booker getting the win for Sharmell.

Or TNA will add a female to the MEM. It's stupid as there aren't any main event females, other than Chyna. But this is TNA so I wouldn't be surprised.

This will be a very very sloppy match. ODB is decent in the ring but it is her charisma and personality that get the fans so involved in her matches, but I don't know if she will be able to carry Sharmell to a good match. Obviously the Kong match is the headlining womens match, and this is just a filler to push a storyline. Booker T will get involved knocking ODB down, giving Sharmell the victory in 5 minutes. The match will probably make the match more entertaining then it will be(just because they love ODB and will be vocal, or hopefully anyways).

It's kind of sad, considering TNA has a good women's division, yet the PPV match is this garbage. Why not ODB vs Kong for the title? Or Beautiful People vs Roxxi and Wilde. Either one would be better than this crap. They make it out like Sharmell is some fantastic women's wrestler and is actually part of the MEM, when in reality she's just there because she can't bear to be away from Booker for a few days in between shows.

If the MEM needs a woman so badly, go sign Lita. She'd take the job. Then the MEM can have a woman with experience to wrestle these people, and Sharmell can shut the hell up and fade into the background.

Disaster waiting to happen seems a suitable verdict for this match. ODB is decent enough in the ring to wrestle a good match with the Kongs, Roxxi's or even Jacqueline Moores of the world, but Sharmell is nothing more than an ex-WCW cheerleader turned ex-royalty. The girl couldn't put on a good match if her life depended on it. Poor match choice by TNA which will result in ODB destroying Sharmell and then being screwed at the end. Or ODB destroying Sharmell full stop, either way... good luck to ODB, because you're carrying this match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back