Knockout Fetish

Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Grapefruits of Wrath
There seems to be a few posters with unhealthy fetishes for the knockout division. I don't get it, there are male wrestlers who can do some pretty cool stuff in the ring, so why would you want to see females who look like males, with half the skills?

The knockout division is holding TNA back more than its helping, hate to break it to some of you, but not everyone can pop wood for Hamada and friends.

Hamada is in the same league as Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instinct (in the words of the The Rock "a sick twisted f-f-f-freak!) when she had michael douglas all tied up and she bent his lil willy back to the point where he was in pain and she had the ice pick, Hamada would be that freak to get out the Ginsu knives and probably start target practice. I don't see how any red blooded man would find that hot.

Hamada is in the same league as Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instinct (in the words of the The Rock "a sick twisted f-f-f-freak!) when she had michael douglas all tied up and she bent his lil willy back to the point where he was in pain and she had the ice pick, Hamada would be that freak to get out the Ginsu knives and probably start target practice. I don't see how any red blooded man would find that hot.

...I find that extra hot.

Tie me down Hamada! Make me your bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back