KJ's Q&A, BS & etc. Thread

I want to pop your cherry.

Is All-Stars IV now the best out of the quadrilogy? If you could rank them, where would each place?

I know Tastic has been around for many years, so as a guy that is not a year into the fed, can you briefly summarize his history for me? That's probably a shit question but I'm always curious about what all a character has done and can do.

How'd you learn to make graphics? And what version of Photoshop do you currently have?

Natsu, Naruto, Ichigo. Luffy. Who is your favorite from those four and why?

I want to pop your cherry.
Sheesh. At least take me to dinner first.
Is All-Stars IV now the best out of the quadrilogy? If you could rank them, where would each place?
This one's the best because it has Matt Tastic in commentary and it was in the artic. But realistically, I'd say the first is probably the best given the large impact it would have on the fed for years.

I know Tastic has been around for many years, so as a guy that is not a year into the fed, can you briefly summarize his history for me? That's probably a shit question but I'm always curious about what all a character has done and can do.

Uff. Matt Tastic originally debuted under a mask as "Baez The Killjoy". Winning the Mayhem Championship in about 2 rounds. He would defend it at Kingdom Come 2 in a scramble where he lost the title, regained it and lost it again. The eventual winner was a Brit by the name of Scott Hammond setting up a heel vs heel feud where Baez claimed he had 2 rematch clauses. Clever fucker. At Redemption the blow off match came but Wrestlemania 18 ended up being re-enacted leading to Baez being a 3 time champ but Scott still keeping the title. The true blow off was a Mask vs Title match where Baez broke the record as a 4 time champion. Baez turned face.

A Ladder match would later take place where the title was stolen mid-match by a mysterious figure that left clues that incriminated Doug Crashin and Steven Kurtesy. it turned out to be Steven Holmes who teamed up with the other two to form the "Crashin Movement" to destroy the Mayhem division but Steven failed to win the title. Afterwards, Baez dropped the title to a Chris Jones. Uneventful fucker he was.

Big Dave vacated the Eurasian Championship which was up for grabs on a 6 Way at All Or Nothing. Baez lost. After that, Lethal Lottery came and Baez was second to last eliminated in the match. Kingdom Come 3 was coming and a feud between Baez and Gordito began when Baez turned heel out of jealousy due to Gordito overstepping him. It would end at Redemption where Baez put Gordito out of WZCW. Next up was a feud with Titus over who had better mask sales. At Apocalypse Baez defeated Red Mask, Titus' superhero alter ego. But at Unscripted Baez lost to Titus in a match for each other's contracts. Titus decided to drop the stipulation and Baez unmasked a sign of mercy and redubbed himself "Matt Tastic". Tastic defeated Mayhem Champion Alex Bowen in a Mayhem Rules non-title match in the debut edition of Aftershock and was set in a 6 Way match at All Or Nothing. The winner got the #30 spot, the man pinned was #1. Matt was pinned because creative had a thing against Christmas Carols. Unjolly fuckers.

Matt feuded with Baller, #30, heading into Lethal Lottery and eliminated Baller in the match. But #2, Steven Holmes, outlasted Matt. Heading into Kingdom Come 4 Matt built a ton of momentum heading into his second KFAD match but Constantine won the match (revenge, motherfucker). He teamed up with Constantine to win the Tag Team titles but that went nowhere. He began to feud with Eurasian Champion Rush. Literally winning every non-title match with him, but either losing or getting a draw in actual title matches in some WWE type story. Eventually things would be settled with a Best of 3 series where the story was that Rush tossed Matt out of the ring with a Powerbomb writing Matt out while I moved to the states. Matt would return to feud with Alex Bowen in the main event of Wrestlezone Weekend and then turn heel after losing to Krypto in round 2 of the Gold Rush tournament. Dropping a Pipebomb against gimmick characters and taking SHIT's Elite X title. But lost it right away to Fallout, because motherfucker I could not hold on to a title if life depended on it.

Matt then feuded with Mikey Stormrage over the Eurasian title and turned face. The rest was history. Just like this post.

How'd you learn to make graphics? And what version of Photoshop do you currently have?
When I first came to the forums, which also was the first time I owned the power of the internet for myself, I saw everyone had some fancy looking sigs. So I decided to look up how to make one. It led me to Photoshop and now I study it as a profession. Thanks WZ Forums. I have CS6 right now.
Natsu, Naruto, Ichigo. Luffy. Who is your favorite from those four and why?
I gotta go with Natsu. Unlike Naruto who is a really bad messiah. Never really watched Bleach and Luffy is one hell of an idiot. At least Natsu bothers to think.

Son of Havoc, Drago, Pentagon Jr., King Cuerno, Mil Muertes, Pimpinela Escalarta.

Tastic chooses: team with two, feud with two, tell two to just go away.

Son of Havoc, Drago, Pentagon Jr., King Cuerno, Mil Muertes, Pimpinela Escalarta.

Tastic chooses: team with two, feud with two, tell two to just go away.

Mil Muertes/Ricky Banderas is my all time favorite wrestler so I'd love teaming with my idol. And Son Of Havoc so I can steal away Ivelisse.

Pentagon Jr and King Cuerno are the highlights of LU so I'd love to face them.

Drago is all looks and Pimpinela was worthless in his prime in the 90's, moreso now.

Rate Constantine's challenge to Matt Tastic's title reign.

How surprised are you that we not only made Live Mas a thing, but a wildly successful thing?

Also, how much fun was it annoying people?

It was a "woah how the fuck did this happen"? Kind of reaction.

Also it was glorious how people got mad which let me make an RP loaded with fast food catchphrases to beat Ty.

Speaking of, do you think Team Live Mas will make a comeback and eventually make waves in the tag division?

[Insert obligatory question about how you feel about my character here.]

I think it might, but not for a while. As for Ramparte, I honestly didn't think he had much when you debuted. I thought it was the cliched "indy poetic" type that shows up for a couple of weeks. I wasn't high on Flex either and thought of it as another Dynamite comedy character, but when you guys teamed up you worked the contrast very well even before Eve Taylor joined.

Thoughts on Alhazred and all the jazz.

Who's the greatest wrestler to never be World Champion in WZCW?

Best theme song in the current fed and all time.

What animes are you watching right now? I finished Kill La Kill recently and am a few episodes into Tokyo Ghoul.

Who takes you down and takes the belt from you and when?

Who on the current roster do you predict will still be around by Meltdown 200?

Also insert obligatory "what do you think of Theron and/or the Merry Band Of Misfits" question here.

Thoughts on Alhazred and all the jazz.
Most favorite character of all of the times. Not kidding either. Adore your work.
Who's the greatest wrestler to never be World Champion in WZCW?
Wow. Tough one. I think it's a toss between SHIT, Alhazred and Triple X.
Best theme song in the current fed and all time.
Being selfish here. Probably mine. Can't go a day without wanting to hear it. Second place, Barbosa's "Change" by Deftones.
What animes are you watching right now? I finished Kill La Kill recently and am a few episodes into Tokyo Ghoul.
I just PLOWED though Fairy Tail. Then started drifting into watching Yugioh which I didn't get past the 3rd season for some reason. I need to get back to Kill La Kill. Don't know about Tokyo Ghoul. What's it about? Yatterman Night is another one I've eyeballed a bit.
Who takes you down and takes the belt from you and when?
No one. Ever. That's a real tough one. Never even saw myself going past Beard.

Who on the current roster do you predict will still be around by Meltdown 200?
Hopefully everyone. But as far as guarantees go, Matt Tastic and whatever character FalKon has because he won't die.
Also insert obligatory "what do you think of Theron and/or the Merry Band Of Misfits" question here.
Being the guy who NAGGED you endlessly to get in here. It brings a smile to my face to see how you brought a fresh gimmick, thrived and now adjust to keep thriving. So your work is always nice to read. Except when it's as long as a novel.

Hopefully everyone. But as far as guarantees go, Matt Tastic and whatever character FalKon has because he won't die.

That'd be nice. We have an awesome group of RP'ers right now, I'd love to see them all still be here by then. Provided no massive life changes come up in real life that get in the way, Theron should still be there.

Being the guy who NAGGED you endlessly to get in here. It brings a smile to my face to see how you brought a fresh gimmick, thrived and now adjust to keep thriving. So your work is always nice to read. Except when it's as long as a novel.

You, FalKon, and FunKay all at once were what it took from what I recall. :) I think even Crock tried to get me to apply at one point. It worked out for the best though. Theron didn't exist as a character concept until about a year before I applied. Had I joined when I thought of it the first time in 2010, I'd have come in as Dr Anderson. Who knows how that would've gone. He's perfect for All Stars, will probably be him again next time, but he's too silly for the main roster. Theron just combined all my favorite things at once, it was the perfect storm when it came to me. As for the "novels", they're not coming back. That side story-line with Davivel's heel turn and the Sorceress' Cult would have been better off in The Writing Gallery. The route I took with Beard gave me a better format.

Most favorite character of all of the times. Not kidding either. Adore your work.

Wow. Tough one. I think it's a toss between SHIT, Alhazred and Triple X.

Being selfish here. Probably mine. Can't go a day without wanting to hear it. Second place, Barbosa's "Change" by Deftones.

I just PLOWED though Fairy Tail. Then started drifting into watching Yugioh which I didn't get past the 3rd season for some reason. I need to get back to Kill La Kill. Don't know about Tokyo Ghoul. What's it about? Yatterman Night is another one I've eyeballed a bit.

No one. Ever. That's a real tough one. Never even saw myself going past Beard.

tumblr_n7z1e7IfAR1tae32wo1_500.gif

Kill la Kill is easily in my top five favorites of all time, it gets so good. Tokyo Ghoul is pretty rad so far. Basically these ghouls are in certain areas of Tokyo and they kill and eat people. A guy gets bit by one and becomes a half ghoul. It gets pretty dark and brutal.

I got about ten episodes into Fairy Tail before being distracted by something else. I liked it and intend to get back into it eventually. Never heard of Yatterman Night, I'm trying to catch up on Naruto at the moment, I'm about ten episodes behind what Hulu is uploading.

Fairy Tail isn't the best but the writing is incredibly clever for some typical shonen anime. Plus it doesn't beat you over the head with morals like Naruto does. The filler has completely turned me away from what's left of the show. I'll wait for the movie and that'll be it. Hopefully the spin-off won't dive off the deep end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back