Kings of the Internet tag team?

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
On NXT, Derrick Bateman claimed that he and Daniel Bryan were the kings of the internet. I have no idea how Bateman is, but Bryan is for sure. But then I was thinking, maybe Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder should have a tag team! They both are internet superstars, so why not?
So answer this if you reply
  • What show should it be on?
  • Heel or face?
  • should the team even exist?
To me-
It should be on Smackdown because that is where the best tag teams are.
It should be face because Smackdown needs faces but could work as a heel team. Ryder needs to be drafted though.
I think the team should exist because it's not a completely random pairing and Bryan's one of the best wrestlers in the world and Ryder can wrestle.

They're liked on the Internet for two completely different reasons.

Bryan Danielson is so idly admired due to his pure wrestling abilities and the fact that he does everything in such a smooth and brisk fashion. He's like a Chris Jericho, he can make anybody look good, and if you can make anybody look good then you've a very bright future ahead of you. Not to matter the loyalty fans have to the Ring of Honor product - myself included. Danielson is liked, but he actually deserves it.

Zack Ryder is liked because he does a show on YouTube. Nothing wrong with getting yourself out there, but his rise to fame has been completely the opposite to Danielson, because Ryder has nothing which is so overly admired that people like him - you start a thread now, who likes and who doesn't like Zack Ryder and half will say yes, half will say no. You start a thread about if Bryan Danielson is a great wrestler and the majority, vast at that, will agree.

Internet Championship sounds stupid enough, no point making some kind of a dynasty off it by adding Tag Team Championships. What next, WWE US Internet Championship? I don't think so.

This for me is simple and i dont need to elaborate that much in my eyes

A Chris Masters and Zack Ryder tag team

Now i know that masters isnt a big internet star like ryder is but they both deserve this push.
They could have some great promos, it would give masters the practice on tv cutting promos and perfecting his mic work. I could just picture it now, these two guys have more credabilty than the nexus (minus punk) and the marrella/kozlov pairing combined.

Ahhhh if only :(

I don't see them tagging together. Ryder needs to bring the whole internet thing to WWE but not with Bryan. Bryan is an awesome wrestler and truly doesn't need to stand being Ryder during his forthcoming push it seems. If they team him with anyone it should be Hawkins and Baretta. Make them the Long Island Broski's whatever but not with Bryan it just doesn't make since.

If Bryan teams with anyone he should join with CM Punk and Colt Cabana. Internet stars there would make an awesome stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back