Kingdom Come Discussion: Noah Ryder (c) vs. Logan McAllister [Elite Championship]

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Logan wants what's best for his family and he has his chance of regaining the Elite Championship. After winning (and losing) at Lethal Lottery, Logan hasn't been himself. Not that that will stop him giving 100% at Kingdom Come. The following shows take place in his hometown of Boston, so he'll surely want to take the belt back. As for Ryder? Let's hope he remembers to show.

I don't know how Showtime has done it, but he's taken a character that should've faded a long time ago, and kept it interesting. But, this is Showtime, and he's one of the best (if not the best), and everything he does is great. An excellent writer, and it'll a tough challenge for the K-Webster. Yet, I believe this is the challenge he requires to reach the next level.

Logan has been around for a while, and his rise hasn't been anything spectacular. A slow, decent rise for him, which can be great, because sometimes shooting to the stars can burn you out really quickly. He's taken pace, but he needs someone who can bring him to the limit, and what better way than Showtime? This won't be the true test, as it isn't Showtime's original character, but this is still a great way for Logan to knock off someone credible, become champion (again), and put himself as someone to look out for in 2017.

I predict a Showtime victory by default, but I won't be surprised or shocked to see Logan beat the veteran, should he find an excellent RP somewhere up his sleeve.

I was legitimately worried we were going to have to pull this match from the card.

I really like Logan McAllister and I think he has a lot to work with but this cycle hasn’t been good for the character or the handler. Multiple no-shows which means you haven’t been constructing a story throughout the cycle. I think this is a major disadvantage and that is something you cannot afford to have against Showtime.

Showtime is one of the very best and I’ve called him the most clutch RPer in the history of WZCW. This is the guy when you need him to win he’ll do it. He’s been able to take Noah Ryder from a character that wasn’t really doing much and then, right when Kingdom Come was on the horizon, Showtime goes full clutch mode and starts beating everyone in his path. He beat Theron and then turned right around the next round and beat Cooper, Flex and Tastic in the same match. Ryder shocked everyone by cashing in during Lethal Lottery and he has been fantastic since Unscripted.

Showtime has been consistent, he has the history of being able to pull out the win when needed and the biggest stage is where he shines. McAllister has the disadvantage with the no-shows and I cannot overlook that. You can’t give Showtime any advantage whatsoever if you want to beat him at Kingdom Come.

Logan has a massive challenge ahead of him and is at a disadvantage going into the match. Without the RP's I have to give my prediction to a Noah retention. Logan's had his moments and it will take his absolute best to win here, but it is indeed still possible. I like the story going on in this feud and am anticipating reading both RP's. If Logan wins it will be HUGE for him. Noah's been on a roll for a while now so we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back