• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

King of the Ring

EdgeLives_4evr

Dark Match Jobber
Ok so first off :boobies: Sorry I couldn't resist. Anyway I dont know if this has been done before but here it goes. Ok the WWe title has been vacated. We've got a King of the Ring PPV tournament to decide who is the next champion. You have 8 slots to fill. You can put anybody in it who has wrestled between 85 & now (no one has died). What would be yours.
Heres mine.

Mr. Perfect vs. HBK (W)
Bret Hart vs. Edge (W)
HBK vs. Edge (W)

Kane (97-2001 version) vs. Undertaker (W)
HHH (W) vs. Jeff Hardy
Taker (W) vs. HHH

Last Match is a Ladder Match where Edge barley but fairly defeats the Undertaker.
Ya this may be the dumbest thread you've ever seen but I tried my best. It was just on my head and decided to post it. Oh and you can pick anyone from WWe or Tna. Tna's years is obviously gonna b from start to finish though.

Its near impossible to pick 8 guys from 25+ years, so I'm gonna list a tag team version... Round One: Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko def. Daniel Bryan & Kurt Angle. Undertaker & The Great Muta def. Edge & Razor Ramon. Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart def. Rey Mysterio & Ultimo Dragon. Macho Man & The Rock def. Stone Cold & Hulk Hogan... Round Two: Benoit & Malenko def. Undertaker & Muta, HBK & Hart def. Macho & Rock... Round 3: Benoit & Malenko win, and I dunno maybe have them face eachother, and have Malenko win. He was pretty damn talented but never had the looks, size, or mic skill to be as recognized as he shoulda been. All the others pretty much had their runs at the top.

Match 1 Kurt Angle Defeats Daniel Bryan

Match 2 Hbk Defeats Undertaker

Match 3 Hbk Defeats Kurt Angle

match 4 The Rock defeats Stone cold

match 5 Bret Hart defeats Cm Punk

Match 6 The Rock Defeats Bret Hart

Match 7 Hbk Defeats The Rock

How Amazing would every single one of those matches be?

Round 1:

Kurt Angle (Heel) Def. Daniel Bryan (Face) via Submission

Ken Shamrock (Face) Def. CM Punk (Heel) via Submission

Undertaker (Face) Def. Scott Hall (Heel) via Pinfall

JBL (Heel) Def. HBK (Face) Via Count-out

Round 2:

Ken Shamrock Def. Kurt Angle Via DQ (Angle goes NUTS after Angle locks in the Ankle Lock and Shamrock gets to the ropes)

JBL Def. Undertaker Via Pinfall (Scott Hall takes out Taker after ref gets hit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back