• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

King of the Mountain Match in WWE?

thetruemike

Occasional Pre-Show
So i have been thinking about what TNA matches I would like to see in WWE and I think beside Ultimate X the KOM match would be something really nice to see. Like the Feast or Fired Match is TNA version of WWE Money in the Bank, IMO i think the King of the Mountain Match would be over in the E. Im sure they could put all the main eventers feuding over who is better and have 1 upper mid-carder who is over become even more over in the match. Nothing like the Samoa Joe/Angle turn out because this a match that TNA came up with as is successful when it's perform as it capitalizes in meshing more than one contrasting style to put over the match as a whole.

So what do you think? Should we never see this horrible concept match which some people think or should we see this cool match in the E at some point?

So i have been thinking about what TNA matches I would like to see in WWE

Don't get your hopes up. The WWE doesn't achknowledge the exsistance of TNA. Thank God.

and I think beside Ultimate X the KOM match would be something really nice to see.

Thats stupid. Its a TNA match, and not a very good TNA match at that. I've yet to see an entertaining King of the Mountain match.

Like the Feast or Fired Match is TNA version of WWE Money in the Bank,

TNA rips off of WWE, it makes the WWE look better than they allready are.

IMO i think the King of the Mountain Match would be over in the E.

No it wouldn't. Its not over in TNA. Its a boring match. Stipulations such as these shouldn't ever be into effect. TLC, and Ladder matches are more than entertaining, and aren't one big overbooked clusterfuck like the King of the Mountain match.

Im sure they could put all the main eventers feuding over who is better and have 1 upper mid-carder who is over become even more over in the match.

You mean like the better, more important WWE match like the Elimination Chamber? At least thats not one overbooked clusterfuck. I've yet to see a non-entertaining Elimination Chamber by the way. Every Main Eventor is showcased quite well, and its actually entertaining unlike the King of the Mountain match.

Nothing like the Samoa Joe/Angle turn out because this a match that TNA came up with as is successful when it's perform as it capitalizes in meshing more than one contrasting style to put over the match as a whole.

What did that have to do with King of the Mountain being in the WWE?

So what do you think? Should we never see this horrible concept match which some people think or should we see this cool match in the E at some point?

I pray to God, that TNA never uses this terrible match again, let alone the WWE.

i think it might work, if it had guys like morrison, rey, jerico, hardy, and really anyone who can fly. What makes any ladder match good is when people are doing cool things off of ladders.

to Milkyway, yes the elimination chamber is better but Im talking about Samoa Joe handing over the title to kurt angle like he did in the most recent KOM. Imagine in the EChamber that Morrison Finger Poke of Dooms CM Punk lmaoo. I know WWE doesnt actually TNA im just saying 'what if' WWE uses the reverse ladder match (generic name for KOM).

If the WWE did this, I truley believe it would tarnish the reputation in a little way. TNA's concept of putting a ladder Match a normal match and a penalty cage or box all in one is hopeless. It seems as though Tna could not come up with a new innovative match. This once again is a truly bad idea.

No it def won't happen. TNA tries to copy WWE in a lot of areas and fails every single time. From getting their wrestlers to using their old storylines, it's all failure. WWE doesn't even pay attention to them because they are so small and pathetic. The matches themselves...eh I couldn't ever see the ultimate x or king of the mountain match in WWE. Vince wouldn't use TNA's crappy gimmick matches and those matches IMO aren't suited for the traditional and larger 4 sided ring.

If the WWE were to take an idea from the Orlando Impact playbook, I would suggest taking the Feast or Fired Match. In this version, it would combine the WWE Money In The Bank Match with the TNA Feast of Fired Match. I would have 4 cases hanging over the corners on a pole and a 5th case where the MITB case normally is. In each case is a Title shot to the 5 Singles Titles in the WWE. The difference with my WWE version and TNA’s version is there are no Tag Title shot and no “we wish you well on your future endeavors” case and no “Qualifying” stipulation of getting a pin first. I think 10 Superstars for this match would work with 5 winners. Once one grabs a case, that Star is out of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back