• IrishCanandian25

• Shadowmancer

• Echelon

• Agrex

• THe WHoLe FuCKiN SHoW

• Other...please state

• Mr. Sam

Results are only viewable after voting.
You know what's a travesty. Will beating me in that tournament thing. He wouldn't even be a mod if it wasn't for me.

Leore's almost winning?
Awesome

:disappointed: I don't even know you anymore. And to think I voted for you in the Queen section.. over "other." Leore is basically a glorified version of "other." :lmao:

You know what's a travesty. Will beating me in that tournament thing. He wouldn't even be a mod if it wasn't for me.

I'm still in shock personally, but I blame myself because I voted for me, instead of realizing everything was tied up. So if you want, you can reverse my vote and go on.. its not like I'll be beating A.J. and Shockey, or now apparently just Shockey.

I'm surprised I got beyond you to begin with.. but I'll likely be dominated by Shockey anyways. :( You'd probably make a better opponent than me.

Well, would you look at that? It was actually my fault. I got the deciding vote in, I believe.

Meh, I just want to be able to say that I lost to the winner.

I'm still in shock personally, but I blame myself because I voted for me, instead of realizing everything was tied up. So if you want, you can reverse my vote and go on.. its not like I'll be beating A.J. and Shockey, or now apparently just Shockey.

Meh it's a popularity contest. I was never going to win one of those anyway. But damn if only I hadn't voted for you as well.

I'm not mention and I'm the only one who post drunk. Shit it's a bar. Shit! And if I could vote for myself, I would, andif it makes me a loser, so be it, I'll be a winner for being a loser.

Free Tibet!
Legalize it
Big booty hoes

I'm not mention and I'm the only one who post drunk. Shit it's a bar. Shit! And if I could vote for myself, I would, andif it makes me a loser, so be it, I'll be a winner for being a loser.

Free Tibet!
Legalize it
Big booty hoes

Jake also posts drunk

Hell my post count would be up a bit if I wasn't ere late night typing after a couple of 211 and my drunk wrestling post just suck.

Fuck you, I'm admin.

I will still always love this quote.

And seriously, change it.. like I said before, its not like I'm going anywhere. I'm fucking shocked anyone gives a shit to vote for me to begin with. I'm predicting I'll be completely faded away from the forum through the eyes of everyone likely by Summerslam.. if not Wrestlemania..

Exactly. Stop being so freakin emo and actually accept that some people actually like you.

Maybe I'm just depressive, instead of emo, ever think of that? And its not that I don't respect, or show thanks and gratefulness for being liked.. its just I'm more not really convinced. (not meaning badly, just.. I'm not anything more than anyone else)
marvin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back