king and booker t vs cole and swagger

BASSER911414

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well im sure wer all tired of seeing this king vs cole thng go on and on and on and on and on. especially with swagger in the mix the odds seem stacked in cole's favor time and time again. but what abt booker t. he hates cole as much as the next announcer and is the only wrestler apart frm king (whos over 60). have booker build up a feud with swagger on smackdown and cole and king go at it meanwhile on raw.

ur thoughts?

Meh, I think they need to do something new with the angle if they are going to continue it, but I think Booker isn't wrestling for a reason. I don't know what the reason is, and I'm sure he wouldn't be totally against it, but I don't see it being him. I keep expecting it to be Austin, especially with JR being treated like crap (and that pissed me off, it was so great to have him on Raw again with the King, and that lasted 20 minutes), I could see Austin whooping some more ass. Maybe not even at a PPV. My question is, are they having that much trouble coming up with a viable angle for Swagger that he's STILL going after King after WM?

Hmm....actually if you are going to tag up Jerry "The King" Lawler to go against Cole and Swagger then why not take The King up with........The King (of Kings that is)? Lawler and Triple H against Cole and Swagger. And you wanna make it real interesting? Cole has a big huge mouth right? Why not have in the corner of The Kings......Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart!! They could keep shoving Coles head through the ropes and Mouth could yell at him through the Megaphone. HA!!

This sounds awful, why not just keep jack swagger out of this place, and let him create his own fueds, we have seen him do it before, wwe fails to utilize him and his abilities, it makes me sick, this thing going on with michael cole should end now.

Hmm....actually if you are going to tag up Jerry "The King" Lawler to go against Cole and Swagger then why not take The King up with........The King (of Kings that is)? Lawler and Triple H against Cole and Swagger.

Not a bad idea but in the end we all know HHH won't put over Swagger thus leading to him being buried even more then he already is. I'd rather just see Booker T vs Swagger with a chance that Booker putting over him. He needs another title reign but not a WHC yet. Let Swagger win the I.C. or U.S. title for a while and then get him back to the main event. On another note, I personally don't wanna see Lawler wrestle anymore, he's done.

this feud between Cole and The King was kinda cool when it started, but now to me its starting to be annoying. I like the idea of Booker and King vs Cole and Swagger because i think Booker can put Jack over. but i realy dont care

hell no i dont wanna see this happen! ive hated this lawler vs cole fued ever sense it started its frickin pointless and honestly i see no point in having a heel announcer! micheal cole is so fucking annoying to the point where i have to mute my tv when hes on 1 of his rants because it gives me a massive headache if i hear 1 of his annoying and stupid rants! wwe need to just end this fued,and either move cole to backstage (hes a shitty announcer who just marks out like a bitch for heels and calls DBD a nerd) or have cole just b a normal announcer instead of a stupid heel announcer who makes so many mistakes! but i NEVER want to see jerry lawler or micheal cole in a match ever again....btw with last nights raw i was looking forward to seeing king & JR on commentary again like old times and i felt it was very disrespectful with what cole did 2 JR and also extremly stupid! its sad cole gets more heel heat then anybody :disappointed:

i only like the idea of they finally let King BEAT Cole. i HATED hearing Cole wins because he is VERY annoying and not in a good way. to hear him brag about winning a match by DQ and possibly beating Undertaker just wants me to hit the mute button and i HATE hearing him scream like he did after he threw BBQ sauce on JR, it was a waste of time. if you want Cole heel fine, but it's NOT believable hearing him win and if they are making him the GM, it also makes little sense unless he has a buddy writing the EMails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back