Killzone 2, Gears of War 2 or Resistance 2

pampero firpo

Dark Match Winner
i have both a ps3 and a xbox 360. i know killzone 2 has the best graphics of the three. but i'm trying to decide which game to purchase. i enjoy playing online and in single playing mode. first person shooters get kind of boring after awhile I know. i was wondering which game is more challenging and stays fresh. l heard gears of war 2 has the best storyline of the three. i'm just looking for some opinions. i'm trying to get away from sport games for awhile.

thanks.

All three have great stories, R2 is made alot better if you have completed Resistance: Fall of man, As it continues from it, R2 also has better boss battles in my opinion.

Killzone 2 is a tactical shooter, So you cant just run and gun, As you will be slaughtered at every corner. I would say it does have the best graphics, And the game is very gritty, It feels like your really digging in, And earning each battle you win. The ending is fantistic as well.

That would be my choice, But bare in mind that I only have Killzone 2, And Resistance 2, And have only played Gears of war 2 online.

I own Killzone as well as Resistance 2 and I have to say that Killzone is the better game.

It has better graphics, a great story and an awesome online mode. It´s just the better choice of the two but unfortunatley Gears of War is on the index here in germany and so I wasn´t able to buy it.

Personally I wasn't a fan of Killzone 2 but I do believe that a major factor in that is due to the fact that I did not play Killzone 1. Killzone 2 was enjoyable and you had to deploy a level of strategy while playing it, and I'm sure if it wasn't due to me lack of knowledge on the story, I would have enjoyed it more.

I AM a HUGE resistance fan! And have played both of them so when it comes down to my own opinion, I would go with Resistance 2 over Killzone.

I haven't played Gears of War 2, but Ihave heard good things.

I only own Gears of War 2 but I have played Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 over my friends place, and in my opinion Gears of War 2 is the superior package. I love the story, the settings, the characters and theres nothing in gaming more weirdly satisfying than chainsawing a crazed Locust in half.

Don't get me wrong, R2 and Killzone 2 both have their strengths. I've only played them both online but Killzone 2 has awesome graphics and the slower pace of the action makes things more differcult, therefore my interesting. And R2 takes all the good things from the first Resistance and tweaked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back