Kick-Ass

Cage can still pull a great performance out of his every once in a while. Check out Werner Herzog's Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans.

Also, everyone should know that Daniel Auteuil is the greatest actor working today, with Vince Cassel coming in at a close second.

Oh yeah jon go rent Ghost World its really good and its got Buscemi in it.
Kick-Ass looks good hopefully its not like mystery men.

I read your review of it and have to say that is on my list of movies to see now. Seems like something I would enjoy and I do love Buscemi.

Cage can still pull a great performance out of his every once in a while. Check out Werner Herzog's Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans.

Also, everyone should know that Daniel Auteuil is the greatest actor working today, with Vince Cassel coming in at a close second.

I agree about Cassel, though I have only seen him in Irreversible at yours and X's advisory. Even though I did not understand what he was saying in it his body language was excellent. A very good actor.

I agree about Cassel, though I have only seen him in Irreversible at yours and X's advisory. Even though I did not understand what he was saying in it his body language was excellent. A very good actor.

Eastern Promises is his best performance in the English language. Try and check that out when you can.

Yes i heard that was one of the best movies of the year i am looking forward to seeing it.

Johnny Depp is my favorite actor but i don't think he is the best actor out there i think the best actor out there is Daniel Day-Lewis.

Eastern Promises is his best performance in the English language. Try and check that out when you can.

I've meaning to get around to seeing Eastern Promises for awhile. Just saw History of Violence and was impressed so I will check Eastern Promises out as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back