Kick-Ass

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
I am way behind on the times, so I just saw the Red Band trailer on YouTube...movie looks Kick-Ass. I will definitely be seeing this.
[YOUTUBE]tZo3Qt5XuTI[/YOUTUBE]

I have always been fond of Lyndsey Fonseca for her looks, so she is an added plus for this movie.

Should be alright. The only issue I have with it is that it has that motherfucker from Super Bad, the fucking McLovin dude. I seriously cannot stand that guy.

Precisely, everything the man touches now a days turns to shit, but I have a feeling Kick-Ass will be the exception. Hopefully.

He doesn't seem to have to big of a part...but then again who knows. I would rather see who I think is his daughter (Hit-Girl) in the movie more. That light in the sky thing was pretty funny.

Really? I love his ackwardness.

Him and Michael Cera both. The same goddamn character in every fucking movie with the same fucking jokes. We get it. Your socially awkward. Some actors are unjustly typcast, but he deserves to be because he can't do shit else.

Him and Michael Cera both. The same goddamn character in every fucking movie with the same fucking jokes. We get it. Your socially awkward. Some actors are unjustly typcast, but he deserves to be because he can't do shit else.

I am surprised you didn't throw in Jesse Eisenberg. I don't know about his other roles but I think he was only in Zombieland because Michael Cera was busy.

Jesse Eissenberg actually has range and acting ability though. I would much rather watch a movie with him then one with Cera or McMuffin.

Ever since Ghost Rider, Cage has been making a bunch of horrible movies. That's why I'm worried.

I love that movie. So good, but if your going in looking for a comedy with a bunch of laughs it will disappoint. It is funny but has a serious side to it.

I want to see it so I will probably return a movie tomorrow to get Adventureland.

How can you not like Depp he is the best actor out there.

This is very debatable but he is very good. I prefer Downy Jr. more but that is neither here nor there.

I also wouldn't say Adventurland is funny in a sarcastic way either, more of a dry humor. It had moments of LOL and sarcasm but was really more of a drama the way Garden State is as well.

Oh yeah jon go rent Ghost World its really good and its got Buscemi in it.
Kick-Ass looks good hopefully its not like mystery men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back