Kharma's return

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
It is believed that Nikki Bella took the title off of Beth Phoenix so Kharma could return, get the belt without having to face Phoenix, as WWE wants to save that match. This would also continue the Kharma/Bella Twins storyline that began last year before Kharma left.

According to F4Wonline.com, the original plan was for Nikki Bella to win the title at Extreme Rules and then Kharma return the next night. It seems she will still return in the near future. There is no official word on Nikki and Brie Bella's contract situation and if they are re-signing with WWE or not.

Can't wait for her to get back already.

These aren't the same sources that claimed the WM29 main event would be set up past this point, are they?

I was hoping that Kharma returned after Phoenix and Natalya together rolled through competition. I would have had them do an interview claiming that no Diva or Divas can conquer them. Have Kharma come out to a great ovation and have Kharma say shes not a Diva, shes a woman and then have Kharma lay them out.

Sounds legit., can't think of another reason why they'd want to remove the belt under such anti-climatic circumstances.

Can't wait for Kharma to come back.

If the WWE had:

1) Testicles
2) Intelligence

They could create an extremely compelling narrative surrounding this.

Kharma interferes in Brock's match F-5s Cena starting yet another feud with a returning star for him.

I don't want to see Kharma as a champion for a very long time only because a "monster champion" should not be carrying a pink and silver butterfly.

Maybe she will demand the return of the WWE Women's title like Cody did with the old IC belt?

oh yes i can't wait for her to return and destroy all these puny little divas who can't wrestle for shit. Kharma vs Beth, and Kharma vs Natalya, and i would enjoy Kharma destroying eve torrez as well. Kinda sad that Nikki bella's title reign will be cut short, but fuck it WE WANT KHARMA!!! Just hope that Kharma is in the right frame of mind for a proper return after what happened with her kid and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back