• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kharma what is the big deal.

Kizzani

Getting Noticed By Management
So over the last few weeks the name Kharma keep coming up. It seems to me people think that the Divas need a fat chick. Kharma can wrestle and she can play a role as a dominate chick, but who can legit beat her? Nat maybe phoenix. The only thing worth a damn to do with Kharma is build her like Andrea the Giant them have someone like Nat or Phoenix slam her. (Hogan/Andre)

So one please explain to me who wants to see a rhino beat up little skinny girls. Why not just drop Kharma and throw a wing on Ryback?

Fatback can come in and dominate the divas division in what 8 week she can destroy everyone and then move onto the US title. This chick is so nasty and fat she could be the Tag team champions by herself.

If you think this hog really needs to be in the WWE please explain her purpose.

People were just excited about a diva, or in her case, female wrestler, that could make some noise. She only was able to make some noise because of her unique look; being a TANK.

But guess what - there's a new diva making more noise than Kharma could EVER dream of being responsible for.

cm_punk_and_aj_lee_kiss_display_alma_edicions_by_almajettlove-d563unk.jpg

With this above, there's not much need or time for another prominent diva.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know if you're being serious or not... But if you aren't Kharma would be an incredible asset to the roster because she's an incredible worker. You don't think that TNA's women's division got their credibility and ratings from Gail Kim and The Beautiful People do you? Kong was the cornerstone of that division.

And whether or not you meant to be or not, you were spot on when you compared Kharma potential treatment to Andre's. The longer Kharma is treated like a rare novelty item, the more successful she'll be in the E.

Note to a mod: go accidentally sent that on the mobile site before my post was finished and can't edit on mobile.

Echelon, not sure who you were referring to in your frat paragraph but don't get me wrong, I'd love for Kharma to be on the roster but I can't see the WWE keeping two prominent divas who are getting much air time. Kharma great for the company but they have put te divas division on the backburner

You know im not gonna start a topic about the divas division because it is just plain boring and uninteresting but the way you are referring to kharma is just ridiculous and disrespectful. Even if you do not like her atleast show the woman some god damn respect you idiot. It shows how very little knowledge you have that you ask if kharma has any purpose being in the wwe. Obviously you havent watched any of her matches in tna, she can be booked to beat once in a while its not like she is god out there and she can make the divas division a bit more interesting since she is actually quite over with the fans.

I have seen Kharma perform, And honestly I don't see how she can change anything with the Divas Division. It doesn't matter when no one cares about the Divas anyway. We have Beth Phoenix and Nat and they are legit performers. Majority of the fans don't care what they do either. Now I have seen the crowds reaction to her especially when she was in the Royal Rumble she made a buzz and after she left we got nothing. Her look is not impressive she is a big girl and not in a good way. No disrespect but that doesn't appeal or invest me into her one bit.
Simply put, she won't change the Divas division at all. Now you can say well look at AJ. She isn't doing anything with the Divas at all. It is all her, no other diva gets her reaction. If it wasn't for the current story line than the majority of the audience would treat her like every other diva.

People were just excited about a diva, or in her case, female wrestler, that could make some noise. She only was able to make some noise because of her unique look; being a TANK.

But guess what - there's a new diva making more noise than Kharma could EVER dream of being responsible for.

cm_punk_and_aj_lee_kiss_display_alma_edicions_by_almajettlove-d563unk.jpg

With this above, there's not much need or time for another prominent diva.

AJ is just another chick being thrown into a "love triangle" angle who will be forgotten in a year's time. She isn't even making any particular kind of noise. The only reason anyone even knows her name over any other Diva is because she's involved with CM Punk and Dickbutt, who are both main eventers. Once this angle is dropped, do you think she's going to rush into another one with another main eventer?

She'll fade right back into obscurity with the rest of the divas.

What Kharma did was make people interested in the entire division.

So over the last few weeks the name Kharma keep coming up. It seems to me people think that the Divas need a fat chick. Kharma can wrestle and she can play a role as a dominate chick, but who can legit beat her? Nat maybe phoenix. The only thing worth a damn to do with Kharma is build her like Andrea the Giant them have someone like Nat or Phoenix slam her. (Hogan/Andre)

So one please explain to me who wants to see a rhino beat up little skinny girls. Why not just drop Kharma and throw a wing on Ryback?

Fatback can come in and dominate the divas division in what 8 week she can destroy everyone and then move onto the US title. This chick is so nasty and fat she could be the Tag team champions by herself.

um i would love to see karma ( or a rhino as you called her) tear thru the divas division. 1st match have her totaly squash layla and become champ. have everyone who faces her get destroyed even beth and natty. let literally every diva get a shot at her and get demolished by karma.

Note to a mod: go accidentally sent that on the mobile site before my post was finished and can't edit on mobile.

Echelon, not sure who you were referring to in your frat paragraph but don't get me wrong, I'd love for Kharma to be on the roster but I can't see the WWE keeping two prominent divas who are getting much air time. Kharma great for the company but they have put te divas division on the backburner

I think you are confused; I was referring to Kia Stevens run in TNA, and the draw of the Knockout's during her prime.

Kharma should be pushed as a novelty in WWE, meaning she makes appearances, but doesn't wrestle that often in order to really push and build her up as this larger than life force.

The dumbest thing WWE could do with her is too immediately push her into some half assed feud with Beth Phoenix.
um i would love to see karma ( or a rhino as you called her) tear thru the divas division. 1st match have her totaly squash layla and become champ. have everyone who faces her get destroyed even beth and natty. let literally every diva get a shot at her and get demolished by karma.

That's a pretty dumb idea because it will only satisfy the fans interests for a few months, once she loses she'll follow the path of the Great Khali and fall into obscurity. No one is going to take her seriously if she gets pinned by a woman half her size, with no buildup to the story line, and no credibility to her character.

Treating her as this enigma will ensure that the fans will not only want to see her wrestle but they'll demand it.

does anyone think this is a WWE work to have her show up at the 1000th RAW when all the internet says she is done. Reports say Vince wants as many surprises as possible. Having a Divas battle Royal for number 1 contender with her as surprise and get her right to the top.

Who can have believable matches with Kharma? Beth Phoenix, Natalia, Tamina, and even Eve has stepped up her game where she could be serviceable.

I wouldn't even mind seeing Kharma as an enforcer for a guy like Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan.... or dare I say it, even compete for The Intercontinental/US Title.

There's plenty you can do with Kharma, and she shouldn't get passed on just because the majority of the women's division is weak.

(Sry if this seems like a rant)
For everyone that has been bashing or saying the Awesome Kong/Kharma is worthless or had no meaning in the E...Plz got find a Steal Chair and hit urself dead in the face...This woman's career was sideline b4 it could start due to the fact that she was pregnant...if she wasn't she was on the fast track to the diva title and legit bring back the WOMAN"S title...this woman came back in the royal rumble and had a great pop from the fans. and Lets not forget Her work in TNA she and gail kim made the Knockouts.

Some1 said there's no way to make it seem legit for a "Diva" to beat her....well yea when most of diva ar 95 lbs barbies...get real women in the ring there's no problem there are your matches...i dont see ppl bitching when its the Undertaker...gtfo.

btw the guy that called her a Hog that was uncalled for...how would you feel if some1 called ur daughter/wife/sister a hog?

Yeah, cuz there's SO much going on right now, right? Raw will have 3 hours here pretty soon, and that would be a great time to spotlight Kharma. She can even be a Chyna type wrestler, and wrestle the women, beat them all, then realize they are no challenge, and face the guys for a mid-card belt, like the US since she'd drop santino in a flash.

But I know that's just wishful thinking. She'll be released in a few months never to be seen in the E again, and there'll be nothing but an extra hour of garbage on RAW. Thank god TNA has been SOOO good lately. This past week's Raw is the last one I'm watching until 1000, then I'll stop again after that unless something truly remarkable happens...but I doubt it.

Right, when Kong was coming in, it was the best fucking thing in the world. She'd have KICK ASS matches and revolutionize the division.

Now Kong is leaving and the marks are calling her a hog and acting like "who the hell cares?".

Sounds about right. Fact is, it is a loss, a big one. Kong, despite everything, is a great talent IF USED RIGHT. Another fact is that WWE totally, absolutely and completely FUCKED UP with her. She went there to excell and they ruined her reputation, they made her weak and vulnerable, she should've never stepped foot in that shit hole. That's the WWE for you. Leave it to them to ruin a good thing. As always. Every ... single ... time.

TNA lost a great talent when she left, WWE lost a great talent when she left. Period.

Right, when Kong was coming in, it was the best fucking thing in the world. She'd have KICK ASS matches and revolutionize the division.

Now Kong is leaving and the marks are calling her a hog and acting like "who the hell cares?".

Sounds about right. Fact is, it is a loss, a big one. Kong, despite everything, is a great talent IF USED RIGHT. Another fact is that WWE totally, absolutely and completely FUCKED UP with her. She went there to excell and they ruined her reputation, they made her weak and vulnerable, she should've never stepped foot in that shit hole. That's the WWE for you. Leave it to them to ruin a good thing. As always. Every ... single ... time.

TNA lost a great talent when she left, WWE lost a great talent when she left. Period.

I agree with you that the departure of Kharma is an unfortunate loss, I think she would have been an interesting addition to the WWE Divas Division roster. However, I cannot agree with the assessment that WWE fucked things up with her, ruined her reputation, or made her look weak. Fact of the matter is, they made a big deal upon her arrival and made her look like a pretty imposing figure. I think she was in line for a significant push. Then she, on her own accord, went and got pregnant. I don't blame her for it, but you can't blame WWE either. They had to suddenly write her off TV, which they did, and unfortunately, they decided not to retain her.

WWE did not make her look weak at all, and her value will in no way be diminished if she goes back to TNA, back to the indies, or even if she and WWE decide to try again in the future. Hell they put her in the men's Royal Rumble and had her eliminate a guy, how does that make her look weak? She dominated the divas every time she was there with them, how does that make her look weak? Granted her departure was a little sketchy, but I don't fault the WWE for being pissed off when the diva who they were ready to push messed up their big plans by getting pregnant.

Personally, I'm not convinced we've seen the last of her in WWE. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see her back, and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see it happen on July 23. After all, on this big episode of RAW, Trish Stratus and others will be there...

I'm seriously walking on borrowed time with these infractions, but I don't care, this is a warranted response.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder why you've been allowed to walk around in my society. There's no room for ignorance like yours. It's just some unnecessary that it would be easier for you to just end yourself.

Kharma is an amazing athlete, and that's why she makes the diva's division credible. Why does a diva have to be all skin and bones if the woman twice their size can draw way more money and have a way better grasp on the audience? Why does a diva have to be a stick figure to be successful?

Opera is one of the most successful women in the world, if not the most successful. She didn't get there by being this skinny woman who went out and belittled heavy set people, or by being who the world wanted her to be. She did it by being a woman's woman. Plain and simple, Kharma deserves to be in WWE, and if you can't see it then you're just going to be in terrible life.

So WWE was setting her up for a big push she gets pregnant and loses the baby and somehow it's the WWE's fault? What fucking planet were you born on again? Because it sure as hell isn't Earth.

As far as the OP calling her a hog....that is way the fuck out of line. She is a woman's wrestler I would actually pay to see. I hate to agree with Einstein but he is right when he says both companies lost a great talent IF she is gone from the E.

Nice to see I am not the only one getting infractions Hash...LOL.

I'm seriously walking on borrowed time with these infractions, but I don't care, this is a warranted response.

I hope you don't get another infraction and if I had my way you would not get it for speaking your mind and your thoughts.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder why you've been allowed to walk around in my society. There's no room for ignorance like yours. It's just some unnecessary that it would be easier for you to just end yourself.

See as much as this is unnecessary this is how you feel and you should not be punished for that. My words are spoken in truth and that is how things are. 4 Generations of Men, to include myself have protect the right to freedom of speech and you have that right also. I am a truthful person, I remain as close to the truth as I can. (Example: My kids don't get Santa Claus I am not going to lie to my kids for no reason.) So the comments I make are my feelings and thoughts just as are yours. I am sorry you wish Honest people were dead, I am sure once that does happen you, lawyer and politicians will have a fun world with lies.

Kharma is an amazing athlete, and that's why she makes the diva's division credible. Why does a diva have to be all skin and bones if the woman twice their size can draw way more money and have a way better grasp on the audience?

Kharma is no more an amazing athlete as Shaq or Andre the giant. They are not athletes they are huge bodied people that get into a business that they can dominate. When or if the Cruiser weight title comes back, having big show join them would be the same situation. It doesn't make big Show better....Just bigger. Kharma will never draw more money than women 1/2 her size children of an age that like girls like pretty, those young are even more scared ( I know I have an aunt that is her size @ 32 I am still scared of her). She hasn't drawn crap, she got knocked up. In TNA interesting since Kharma left TNA has been climbing. Kharma never closed a TNA show. Mickie James did.

Why does a diva have to be a stick figure to be successful?

The way of the world my friend. The world has taught people beauty is the prize to be coveted. In movies the best looking girls make the most money not the best acting. Or do you really think the best looking are the best acting. The world is based around looks that is a fact. Skinny girls in shape will always be more attractive to the eyes. (Look at AJ). AJ is by far the smallest Diva and not really much wrestling competition for Nat and Beth however she still looks great and that alone ( an booty shorts) have put her in the WWE title picture and has boosted the story line.
So men like the full figured women which is fine, but your not the majority.

Opera is one of the most successful women in the world, if not the most successful. She didn't get there by being this skinny woman who went out and belittled heavy set people, or by being who the world wanted her to be. She did it by being a woman's woman. Plain and simple, Kharma deserves to be in WWE, and if you can't see it then you're just going to be in terrible life.

I am assuming you mean Oprah. Your right she didn't go around belittling fat girls she decided to lose all the weight since fat was unattractive. Kharma has proven nothing, she was the biggest girl in TNA and played a bully. It is simple to be the bully when you are 2 times as big as everyone else. Let's see her be a face, no one is buying into a sexy Kharma. she has no range she has mean monster or nothing. What I can see is she had a contract and now it is most likely over. If she does get another contract it will be for 1 year and them she will be gone.
I will enjoy my terrible life that I very much enjoy with my wife and kids.

In TNA interesting since Kharma left TNA has been climbing. Kharma never closed a TNA show. Mickie James did.

This must have been a figment of my imagination.

Kharma could have done a whole lot of good for the divas division. She could have been built up as an unstoppable force until a face challenger found a way to put her down and be over because of it. Everyone may love AJ because of the current storyline but once that's over, what will she have? Time will tell.

AJ is just another chick being thrown into a "love triangle" angle who will be forgotten in a year's time. She isn't even making any particular kind of noise. The only reason anyone even knows her name over any other Diva is because she's involved with CM Punk and Dickbutt, who are both main eventers. Once this angle is dropped, do you think she's going to rush into another one with another main eventer?

She'll fade right back into obscurity with the rest of the divas.

What Kharma did was make people interested in the entire division.

This whole thing ^^
This is why Kharma was a big deal: She got the audience interested in the Divas Division again. When she was coming out every week to stomp a Diva after a match, people stopped using Divas Matches as bathroom breaks because they wanted to see Kharma.
And yes, if they treated Kharma like Andre the Giant, that would be a fanTASTIC path for her to follow. She could even compete for the US or Intercontinental Titles.
Kharma in the Divas Division is kinda like the Monday Night Wars:
If Kharma comes in and dominates, it will force the other Divas to step up their game and make the entire division worthwhile again. Just like WCW did for WWF, which in turn sparked Pro Wrestling's popularity again

AJ is fantastic at her job, and was one of my favorites on NXT, but please don't kid yourself into thinking that she can make the same kind of impact Kharma could; They have completely different skillsets
Do you really think Creative actually PLANNED on using her in this angle for this long? No way... It clicked and they decided to run with it
If Kharma comes back, watch and see if the same thing doesn't happen

I agree with you that the departure of Kharma is an unfortunate loss, I think she would have been an interesting addition to the WWE Divas Division roster. However, I cannot agree with the assessment that WWE fucked things up with her, ruined her reputation, or made her look weak. Fact of the matter is, they made a big deal upon her arrival and made her look like a pretty imposing figure. I think she was in line for a significant push. Then she, on her own accord, went and got pregnant. I don't blame her for it, but you can't blame WWE either. They had to suddenly write her off TV, which they did, and unfortunately, they decided not to retain her.

WWE did not make her look weak at all, and her value will in no way be diminished if she goes back to TNA, back to the indies, or even if she and WWE decide to try again in the future. Hell they put her in the men's Royal Rumble and had her eliminate a guy, how does that make her look weak? She dominated the divas every time she was there with them, how does that make her look weak? Granted her departure was a little sketchy, but I don't fault the WWE for being pissed off when the diva who they were ready to push messed up their big plans by getting pregnant.

Personally, I'm not convinced we've seen the last of her in WWE. I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see her back, and I wouldn't be shocked at all to see it happen on July 23. After all, on this big episode of RAW, Trish Stratus and others will be there...

As soon as you crumble to your knees and start crying at the SIGHT of a dozen bitches I think your "tough gal" persona is dead and buried. But that's just me though, what do I know? Crying is a sign of power and dominance. If Batman dropped to his bat knees and started crying infront of the Joker out of pure desperation I'm sure that wouldn't hurt his character at all. Go ahead, rid Gotham of all the crime and kick ass. But don't forget your tampons. If WWE was writing the script for the upcoming Batman movie I bet that during the end scene Bane will bend over and get cornholled by a midget. Because, you know, midgets.

I mean, one bad booking decision does not ruin a whole career but it sure as heck whacks a huge dent in it. It ain't like WWE corrected it afterwards either. Having your Diva's division "monster", who is supposed to be a psychotic whackaloon cut an emotional promo about being pregnant. You just don't do that. Fuck sympathy, she's a whole lotta woman, she looks menacing, she looks evil, she's got the Whoopi hair, she's a goddamn heel.

As far as her being back, it's possible, anything is, but would you come back to a company that treated you like this? Contrary to what a lot of people believe money is not always the only and primary factor. Bunch o' money hungry man-****es around here. Any good professional has a level of ego and self respect. But I can't expect those two qualities out of a bunch of overweight wrestling fans. Those went out the window somewhere between the two pounds of bacon and the baby elephant sized pile of Cheetos. Pretty sure she can make good money elsewhere. Preferably somewhere where they don't treat her like a pile of shit. Lord knows she doesn't need more "fans" like the O.P. Nice going, sport, you forgot to smack your those sausages you call upper limbs on your keyboard and spew out a racial slur along with the sexist, fat-hating bullshit. Good deal. You touch your boyfriend with those fingers?

Kharma is no more and I for one hope she never goes back to that sess pool. Do something in the Indies, go to Japan, get back in TNA or just call it quits. WWE's not worthed. Someone taking a dump on everything you are as a performer can't feel too good. Ask Jim Ross.

This must have been a figment of my imagination.

I have no problems admitting when I am wrong and I was wrong I forgot about that match.

But thanks for showing the video. This way everyone can see what every Kharma match will be like. you think John Cena is boring....I raise you Kharma.

the big deal??

how bout all those build up vigettes about killing dolls??

and she never even had one real match yet, I do want Kharma in the divas division badly and I d wanna see a match with her and Beth Phoenix WWE needs her if hey ever want the divas division to be taken seriously

I have no problems admitting when I am wrong and I was wrong I forgot about that match.

But thanks for showing the video. This way everyone can see what every Kharma match will be like. you think John Cena is boring....I raise you Kharma.

Kharma was already released from her contract like a day before you made this horrible thread. So this was pointless.

By the way, she took a hiatus from WWE because she was pregnant. Said pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and she was still on a leave of absence because of the emotional trauma surrounding that.

Just thought I'd make you aware of what a class act you are.

By the way, she took a hiatus from WWE because she was pregnant. Said pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and she was still on a leave of absence because of the emotional trauma surrounding that.

Well isn't that just to bad. I guess it ranks right up there with the five my wife had before finally after 10 years we were able to have a child. Yeah emotional trauma yeah I know all about it. I guess I just couldn't take all my time off.

The fact is horrible things happen to people all the time and guess what we all move forward or we take the cowards way out and beniot it up.

The tread is about how she is a human rhino in comparison to the smaller divas. You can try and pulls so tears from the crowd because she had a bad thing happen to her all you want the fact is she is boring and her matches are lame. She lack wrestling skills, sex appeal and intelligence.

The whole point of her not wrestling was to take care of her child. which possible she didn't do. But when you that big there can be a ton of complications. I for one am glad the WWE let her go especially with the newest report saying she is out of shape ( even more than before wow) and she was hard to work with. Obviously she has issues she needs to work out before trying to wrestle again in TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back