• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Nash vs Ultimate Warrior MMA fight?

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
I didn't see this anywhere else and I figured I'd post it here since Nash is WWE. Apparently Nash and Warrior have a real life dispute to settle. Here's the article:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/247...ds-a-challenges-ultimate-warrior-to-mma-fight

Do you think that this is real or just publicity?

Do you think that it will actually happen or die down?

If it does happen, who do you think will win?

I don't know, it seems real to me, but I don't see them going through with it. I can't see Vince being okay with something like that either if he still intends to use Nash on TV. At their age this fight could be pretty dangerous. If it does happen, I think Warrior will get him. Nash definitely has some reach and still seems to have a lot of power, but he just seems too slow and worn out. Thoughts?

I think this just boils down as Warrior getting frustrated by that recent farcical run Kevin Nash had in the WWE. It was embarassing at times for Nash, his poor mic skills were exposed as squeeling nonsensically at the top of his voice and Nash's in ring performance were slow, crude and lacked anything resembling the quality even the freshest of young talent can provide. Won't happen, Nash is too old, too slow and Warrior thinks he is too wise, too good.. All we need now is Hogan and the circle of morons will be complete.

Geez and they wonder why people see pro-wrestling as immature and stupid. Uh oh Vince, You better send those two naughty widdle westlers to time out and tell `em no desserts either.

It's real, I mean Warrior probably has a legit issue with Nash but I can't imagine he didn't think it would be a nice way to bring himself a little attention. But this will not happen, as much as we'd enjoy seeing a freakshow fight like this there's no way it'd ever actually go down. If it did though I'd put my money on Big Sexy. :rolleyes:

I think it is definitely real and I'd pay a PPV price to see this one go down. I have no idea who would win this fight but I have an odd feeling Jim Helwig who is in FREAKY shape would go all kinds of Ultimate Warrior on Kevin Nash, shaking his hand in the air, running in place and shaking Nash's legs like the ropes(how's that for a mental image?). Seriously, Nash may be a big bad ass in his own right but Warrior is fucking insane dude!!! He is probably in better shape than Nash too, that guy is in the gym every day killin' shit. I guess Nash's sheer size could be the equalizer but I still don't know. I think my money has to go on the bat-shit-crazy Warrior just freaking out and summoning the power of the Warrior's to wreck this dude.

I think this just boils down as Warrior getting frustrated by that recent farcical run Kevin Nash had in the WWE. It was embarassing at times for Nash, his poor mic skills were exposed as squeeling nonsensically at the top of his voice and Nash's in ring performance were slow, crude and lacked anything resembling the quality even the freshest of young talent can provide. Won't happen, Nash is too old, too slow and Warrior thinks he is too wise, too good.. All we need now is Hogan and the circle of morons will be complete.

Frustrated? Only because for as lame as Nash's return was, it was still 10x better than the One Warrior Nation bullshit he was doing during his completely forgettable return to WCW.

I really, really hope this goes down. I would pay to see it. Probably would look something like this:

Nash who can barely walk... wrestle... talk on a mic... type a tweet... use grammar...

wants to challenge

Warrior who is fucking legitimately batshit crazy...

It has train wreck car crash scenario written all over it, Id pay at least $5 to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back