• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Kelly's New Article About The Rock...

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
Is really bad. Here's a link to it, it's on the WZ homepage:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/editoria...-kevin-kelly-reveals-other-rock-promo-secrets

Basically, he thinks that the Rock legitimately had his promo written on his wrist and that Cena legitimately called him out on it. And that "gosh-darned" HD-TV revealed it to us. Otherwise we would've never seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he really think that wasn't scripted, and that Cena was really trying to shit on the Rock? For working in the wrestling business, that's pretty sad. Or maybe he just needed something to write about. Either way, sad.

Is really bad. Here's a link to it, it's on the WZ homepage:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/editoria...-kevin-kelly-reveals-other-rock-promo-secrets

Basically, he thinks that the Rock legitimately had his promo written on his wrist and that Cena legitimately called him out on it. And that "gosh-darned" HD-TV revealed it to us. Otherwise we would've never seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he really think that wasn't scripted, and that Cena was really trying to shit on the Rock? For working in the wrestling business, that's pretty sad. Or maybe he just needed something to write about. Either way, sad.

You're acting like you know more about what happened than Kevin Kelly. Neither one of you know anything. Neither do I. Kind of stupid to completely run Kelly down for having an opinion on something you don't know anything about.

Notes on the wrist seems a little extreme, I mean, surely someone would've spotted them before if he did it earlier in his career right? Or not, I dunno. Seems ironic (and kinda stupid) that he'd have that, after people like Orton have called him out for using a teleprompter.

Scripted or no, I have no idea, I am leaning towards unscripted because Rock isnt that great an actor and he seemed REALLY angry, like choking on his words angry. I know what I'd be doing after this though, probably what WWE is going to do I hope or even what it already is doing, which is make this angle into Rock being the out of touch guy being dragged back in the hard way by Cena, until eventually The Great One drops all the lingering Dwayne Johnsonism and really does come back at WrestleMania or the week before, actually cuts a promo that isnt only average and then he loses to Cena at Mania in an epic and blah blah blah hugging and kissing and perhaps some oral sex.

Well, I can dream right?

Reactions: TLC
As a fellow journalist, it would've been rude to criticize his article without at least providing a link for others to gain their own opinion from it.
Are you a broadcast journalist like Bobby the Brain?

Notes on the wrist seems a little extreme, I mean, surely someone would've spotted them before if he did it earlier in his career right? Or not, I dunno. Seems ironic (and kinda stupid) that he'd have that, after people like Orton have called him out for using a teleprompter.

Scripted or no, I have no idea, I am leaning towards unscripted because Rock isnt that great an actor and he seemed REALLY angry, like choking on his words angry. I know what I'd be doing after this though, probably what WWE is going to do I hope or even what it already is doing, which is make this angle into Rock being the out of touch guy being dragged back in the hard way by Cena, until eventually The Great One drops all the lingering Dwayne Johnsonism and really does come back at WrestleMania or the week before, actually cuts a promo that isnt only average and then he loses to Cena at Mania in an epic and blah blah blah hugging and kissing and perhaps some oral sex.

Well, I can dream right?

Kevin Kelly is working us. It's 100% tongue-in-cheek when he said "the HDTV caught it!". Come on now, he knows what's up. He's telling the truth about cue cards, but I'm sure he knows the wrist notes were a work.

You're right about the "out of touch Dwayne angle". That's exactly where they're gonna go. However, I don't think they're gonna let his go-home promo be as epic as Rock can make it. They want that 50/50 crowd.

Here's an idea: Dwayne fumbles for the next few weeks, then begins to seriously worry about WM because he is no longer the Rock. On the go-home Raw, he steps out of his body and fights himself. After an epic fight, he defeats Dwayne Johnson, takes off the lame shirt he was wearing, to reveal an $800 shirt. Then he raises the eyebrow and becomes the Rock again. Fade out.

Just like the junkyard scene in Superman 3.

Here's an idea: Dwayne fumbles for the next few weeks, then begins to seriously worry about WM because he is no longer the Rock. On the go-home Raw, he steps out of his body and fights himself. After an epic fight, he defeats Dwayne Johnson, takes off the lame shirt he was wearing, to reveal an $800 shirt. Then he raises the eyebrow and becomes the Rock again. Fade out.

Just like the junkyard scene in Superman 3.

I would mark the fuck out for a return of that Rock.That Rock shits all over SuperCena. That Rock shits on the whole current WWE roster.

And Vince knows it.

That's why we'll never see it again.

Wresting is scripted? What the fuuuuu?

Wrestlers read off of cue cards when they film promos in the back? WHAT THE FUUUU?

As much as I do not like the Rock, this is one of the most obvious things that takes place on a weekly basis. Anytime they have a wrestler cutting a promo in back, and their looking away from the camera but not at the person interviewing them their reading off of a fucking card.

Unless your'e a complete fucking idiot you would have realize this a long time ago, and know that there's no real reason to debate over it.

The article was REALLY bad. I was almost embarrassed for Kevin Kelly while reading it.

Sometimes he says some decent things. This article was just terrible.

Rock should tweet saying "I am done!" then when Cena calls him out on it on Raw, Rock just gets a crayon out of his pocket and draws a raised eyebrow on his forehead before saying "The Rock is done being Dwayne Johnson jabroni!"

That'd be awesome.

Wresting is scripted? What the fuuuuu?

Wrestlers read off of cue cards when they film promos in the back? WHAT THE FUUUU?

As much as I do not like the Rock, this is one of the most obvious things that takes place on a weekly basis. Anytime they have a wrestler cutting a promo in back, and their looking away from the camera but not at the person interviewing them their reading off of a fucking card.

Unless your'e a complete fucking idiot you would have realize this a long time ago, and know that there's no real reason to debate over it.

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing man lol there's no reason at all to debate this because it's obvious as hell.

LOLZ at Kevin Kelly using mike where the word should have been mic.

Proofread son. Proofread.

Oh, now I get it. When I read that Rock was so gifted on the "mike" I assumed Kelly was insinuating that The Rock was a homosexual who had a boyfriend named Mike.

But your interpretation makes way more sense.

Oh, now I get it. When I read that Rock was so gifted on the "mike" I assumed Kelly was insinuating that The Rock was a homosexual who had a boyfriend named Mike.

But your interpretation makes way more sense.

Cena: Yeah Rocky, everyone knows you're the best on the mic, they also know you're the best on the Bruce, the Todd, the Francois and the Pat Patterson.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dwayne had already stated he goes out with points and let the crowd direct him where to go in his promos. He also said he had brian hold up a piece of paper with a line of the song he sang in survivor series in case he forgot the line cuz he was getting trouble with it. But brian held it the wrong way. They showed a pic of it, i think it was in jay leno or one of those talk shows thing recently. He also tweeted to someone he goes out with an idea of what he wants to say in his promos and adlibs. They are making it out as though dwayne wrote the entire promo on his arm and was reading from it! Geez. And if the wrist notes thing was a "shoot" that is a very cheap shot. It's like dwayne getting up right after an attitude adjustment and laughing.

I write for my college newspaper, covering sports mostly. I wouldn't consider anything that I've written particularly great, mostly beat stories.

And you'd have to ask God that, but some envision him as Morgan Freeman for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back