• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kennedy/Jericho sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmangamer

I've been looking around for a good Kennedy / Jericho signature, asking a few people without any response, and have even tried to make my own on Photoshop but it wasn't very successful. I was wondering if somebody could make me a signature with Kennedy (possibly with him holding the Money in the Bank briefcase), and with Chris Jericho (from any period, but if you can't decide and Undisputed Champion period one would be great). It would be cool to have "The greats of today and tomorrow" written on it, if that is possible. If it's too hard to put both one the sig, just make one with Kennedy I guess.

It would be really nice of you, and I'm trying to learn to work well with Photoshop, so when I can make good sigs, I'll make sure to try to pay you back ;).

I was thinking 400 X 200 pixels, maybe in black or dark green, which ever comes out best.

I dunno if you'll accept this, but I decided to make a Kennedy sig today and after I made it, I suddenly remembered someone requested it.. But it doesn't have exactly what you want on it, but maybe it could do nevertheless... Hereee it is..

kennedy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back