9- Edge
10- The Miz

xDD

Punk
Ziggler
Batista
Jericho
Gabriel

All easy money. Doesn't have to be an even ten though. He was shooting the shit, not writing a dissertation. It could easily have been fifteen or twenty.

Definitely Cody. She was at the signing when I met Cody.

I always thought Jericho was married?

Gabriel is a definite. He didn't say if it was ten guys presently with the company or not. We already know she fucked Test, and was it not her who fucked Mike Knox or was it the other tramp, Melina?

Looks like Kelly Kelly is trying to be the Tammy Lynn Sytch of this generation. Well done, she's suceeding. She sucked and fucked her way to the Divas Championship, took her long enough.

Test is a given. Punk is pretty much a lock, as I hear from friends within the business that he's a man-****e, the others are open for discussion.

Punk doesn't like promiscuous sex, so I'm guessing he doesn't like promiscuous bitches.

Hopefully I'm correct in thinking this is sex related and it isn't about who she's travelled the road with. Regardless, 10 guys either way, she's shop soiled.

He twitted something that everyone is pretty sure is about the interview!!
Randy Orton is fucked!

^ Pfft, Orton has been 'fucked' so many times it's a wonder WWE hasn't cut his balls off.

Oh wait, no it isn't, because he's one of their top guys, and KK is just a Diva.

Yeah, WWE will so release Randy Orton.

Because he doesn't make them a shit load of money or anything, and he doesn't have a DVD coming out which make them another shit load to add onto their first shit load which makes two shit loads which makes one big shit load of money... Or anything.

I think she has dated 5 or 6 pro wrestlers. I don't think he was calling her a ****e. I think he was implying she dates a lot of the guys.

Or, he was calling her a ****e.

The K2 is a believable finisher because if her tights are tight enough her vagina literally eats away at your neck

Justin Gabriel as they were going out, Dolph Ziggler because of his abbs, Cody Rhodes because he is a self loving pretty boy and lastly CM Punk because he's a fucking 'playa!

9053376F4A7EF589A2F373_Large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back